Author Topic: www.torturedkids.com  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« on: March 24, 2007, 08:22:11 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 09:11:46 AM »
The ed cons bit is empty

Why aren't they fighting their corner  :lol:

(Can't log in again ffs)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 10:14:49 AM »
Go post something about ed cons then. Not to much to be said.. they are all bottom feeding scum.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 12:21:34 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 04:28:38 PM »
That website sucks.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 05:55:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
Go post something about ed cons then. Not to much to be said.. they are all bottom feeding scum.
Thopught you was on vacation

i haven't got anything to say about them, considering I've (luckily) had fuck all to do with them

Errr the website's new sweety, it's up to y'all to fill in the blank spaces, go for it  :D

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 07:25:58 PM »
That?s funny?thanks for the link? I thought it was a real forum at first until I read the rules i.e. anyone torturing kids will be banned ? (ya think!),  arguments can be as vicious as you like,  as long as you are not witty in your criticism (no satire), that is a classic?no repeating yourself (imagine if they imposed that one here, everyone would be banned!)  so there is no dialog allowed!!  

They should post their manifesto and just get people to sign it, what is there to discuss Ha,Ha,  ?. I smell a little work by TSW and some tongue and cheek Marxist humor?   Good job!

It will be interesting to see how many people actually post though.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 04:04:42 AM »
I also smell a little Lon Woodbury.  Feels good to know Lonnie the looch spends so much time scanning Fornits.  You worried we're going to crash the fete?  Yeah, go back to www.torturedkids.com and read Lon's warning to the NATSAPPERS:  "Fornits knows, hide the messages!"  Hey Lon, let us come over and discuss the troubled teen industry on StrugglingTeens...c'mon,what have you got to fear?  You and Karen and that Mose disease pop up here and say the damnedest
things.  You guys are well-versed on programs, more than us, you make a living off them.  We'll be destroyed by your erudite team of regular posters/trolls/edcons.

I'm left to wonder, Looch - if you guys are the experts on programs, and you refer people to them for money, why do you deny responsibility for anything that happens in the programs you endorse?

Keep StrugglingTeens heavily censored and free from comments that might hurt your business.  You read the newspapers, Lonster, or do you not have time after soaking up the Fornits posts?  Pick up a paper, you'll have to send another frantic message to your wino NATSAP cronies that it's not only Fornits you have to fear, but the changing public opinion of the pits you refer kids to. People don't like to hear about dead kids.   But hey, you don't take responsibility for what the programs do to kids, you just cash the checks.

You wonder why we view you as a leech, Lon, but you are a parasite.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 09:21:38 AM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
That?s funny?thanks for the link? I thought it was a real forum at first until I read the rules i.e. anyone torturing kids will be banned ? (ya think!),  arguments can be as vicious as you like,  as long as you are not witty in your criticism (no satire), that is a classic?no repeating yourself (imagine if they imposed that one here, everyone would be banned!)  so there is no dialog allowed!!  

They should post their manifesto and just get people to sign it, what is there to discuss Ha,Ha,  ?. I smell a little work by TSW and some tongue and cheek Marxist humor?   Good job!

It will be interesting to see how many people actually post though.

why don't you eat shit and bark at the moon, asswipe?  you're by far the biggest loser ever to post here and you have the (shrunken) nuts to complain about others?  you're a fucking joke.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 09:41:50 AM »
[quot]why don't you eat shit and bark at the moon, asswipe? you're by far the biggest loser ever to post here and you have the (shrunken) nuts to complain about others? you're a fucking joke.[/quote]

I didnt see any complaining, did you?

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 11:25:29 PM »
http://http://www.torturedkids.com/viewtopic.php?t=13

Escapers Guide Redux going up over the course of the next few weeks. Sign up for putting in your input.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 01:32:50 AM »
What's with all the talk of Lon Woodsbury, is he the owner of that site? Is it some kind of fake anti program site to lure in people and waste their time?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 04:03:38 AM »
I doubt Lon Foolsbury would name himself chickenfucker even for the sake of luring in a few suckers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 04:30:42 AM »
you never know...
he's a tricky motherfucker.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
www.torturedkids.com
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 10:23:17 AM »