Author Topic: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Post on Fornits  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Reasons Why You Shouldn't Post on Fornits
« on: March 20, 2007, 10:50:55 PM »
We should all be very careful about posting on fornits.

I've been hearing some very disturbing rumors lately.

1) The user known as Three Springs Waygookin isn't really in Korea. He in fact never left the United States and is still working for Three Springs.

2) Three Springs Waygookin had his posts deleted by the new admin who is actually some other Three Springs employee.

3) The Three Springs Waygookin is a wanted murderer who fled to Korea to evade criminal prosecution.

There are a few others, but I think its clear that Fornits is possibly compromised.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Post on Fornits
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 03:59:16 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

1) The user known as Three Springs Waygookin isn't really in Korea. He in fact never left the United States and is still working for Three Springs.

2) Three Springs Waygookin had his posts deleted by the new admin who is actually some other Three Springs employee.

3) The Three Springs Waygookin is a wanted murderer who fled to Korea to evade criminal prosecution.

There are a few others, but I think its clear that Fornits is possibly compromised.

Umm,#1 and #3 contradict each other.

I can vouch for his accurate knowlege of South Korea.
It would be very difficult to fake the stuff he writes.
I have put him to the test.
Of course,its possible that if he is faking being in South Korea,he MUST have been there in the past as a US Army service person (unlikely),or English teacher.
Im in China,posting what I want,and not blocked by the Chinese government(like Wes Fager would have you believe),and I use public computers.
I'll go to South Korea in about one month and have a look for myself.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 10:03:17 AM »
Lemme know when you get here. I'll host you to a few beers.
am the metal pig.

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 10:05:11 AM »

I would ask how is it you know all these lurid bits of info, but one and three do indeed contradict. Seems you didn't give your little list much thought.

The fact is, Fornits is always compromised, if you want to call it that. The Programs lurk and the program employees and parents often troll. SS also lurks and trolls, sometimes with a friend's help.

Its what you have to deal with on an open and unmoderated forum. I'd guess most of the people who use Fornits accept it as a worthwhile trade off. But You, who ever you are, are welcome to take your own advice.
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 03:29:12 PM »
Why would anythng written or said about one poster compromise Fornits?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 04:51:53 PM »
I think number 2 is true though.. at least the first part. Where did the escapers guide thread go, is it gone? I was trying to link to it for the thread abnout the ivy ridge kids who ran away a couple days ago.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 05:08:10 PM »
I think number 2 is true though.. at least the first part. Where did the escapers guide thread go, is it gone? I was trying to link to it for the thread abnout the ivy ridge kids who ran away a couple days ago.

database got fubared.  Ginger could explain but it would probably take a while.  Long story short, TSW was looking for a way to delete his posts faster than "one by one"...  he asked for help to get it done more effeciently... he got it, there was "collatoral damage" accidentally inflicted...  It's a technical fuckup, not a conspiracy.

technical note:  It may be possible to resurrect the few affected threads that were taken out. (by finding a surrogate "parent" for the "orphaned" posts)

And TSW does live in korea.  I've chatted with him on IM, and during a "direct chat" session, collected, and traced his IP.  I too, at one time, suspected he was milk...  after a week or so of hanging around here, i realized how absurd that was.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 07:59:39 PM »
Why would anyone want to have their posts deleted, especially large numbers of them?  Has he changed his character or decided to become someone else?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 09:03:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Rude Intrusion""

I would ask how is it you know all these lurid bits of info, but one and three do indeed contradict. Seems you didn't give your little list much thought.

The fact is, Fornits is always compromised, if you want to call it that. The Programs lurk and the program employees and parents often troll. SS also lurks and trolls, sometimes with a friend's help.

Its what you have to deal with on an open and unmoderated forum. I'd guess most of the people who use Fornits accept it as a worthwhile trade off. But You, who ever you are, are welcome to take your own advice.
Who or what is SS?

Exhausted (too lazy to log in)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
am the metal pig.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 09:08:17 PM »
But back on track..

I've have recently committed murder. I was playing an online rpg and my necromancer soul stealed a rogue. The rogue to 50 plus points of damage in one round and sadly died. I then looted all of his personal effects. Sadly I'm now being hunted by the rest of the party who didn't see the irony of me keeping all the effects the rogue had originally stolen from them.

Sighs.. Such is life.
am the metal pig.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 09:22:54 PM »
that's hilarious. yes, let's give the valuables to the thief.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 09:54:33 PM »
Well the thief had originally stolen the items from the other party members. I didn't see fit to return them as the party members had on occasion been quite rude to my character for makin suggestions. Suggestions like, "Perhaps it would not be wise to provoke the menacing monster that are far more numerous than us and appear to be using a well thought out tactics."

For my efforts I was accused of being cowardly. It is for this reason I took it upon myself to liberate the stolen goods of the party, the Thief's soul, and the party's horses.

Humorless buggers I say.
am the metal pig.