Author Topic: Art W potty mouth  (Read 731 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Art W potty mouth
« on: July 24, 2011, 10:14:21 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
You know Che
I used to think you were a pretty smart guy. But you really are extra fucked in the head
Until March of last year,I hadnt been to this site in close to 5 years. My return has been only to defend myself against these asswipes who lie,cheat and steal.... Mark and Sharon.
You have no idea the amount of time,effort and energy that I, and many others, put into closing that hell hole.. And for alot of years before Marky and Sharon arrived here.. Well maybe not Marky. He has been around a long time pretending to be others
Even in the articles printed recently, I and anyone else with a brain was able to pick out 6-8 lies they told to feed their ego's. As if something they were going to say or do was different than what has been said or done before. It happened to be good timing. Elan ran out of money,and as a result,their political clout was depleted
I have learned some important lessons about people like yourself,Mark and Sharon. You cannot repair the damage done to them,or you, prior to,or after elan. You are just damaged goods. Whatever your personal experience with others here is,you dont know shit
You know nothing about me,never met me,or even had a conversation with me and you freely condemn me to be in the same catagory as these 2 idiots ?
2 words
Fuck and YOU

Quote from: "Che Gookin"
And nor can I and will I spend the time or money to fix you Arty. Two key points here, you've a proven track record of back stabbing, as evidenced by your spurious and repeated DCMA requests that caused fornits to get knocked offline. You are more than likely a flaming at the mouth liar who has been stirring his own pot of personal controversy by assuming fake identifications and attacking yourself and others.

No Art, the real deal here is FUCK YOU.

Those who have taken it upon them to fight the lies pandered by Elan need to avoid Art and his little self-loathing association of losers like they are on fire and spewing toxic balls of plasma loaded with herpes. Farty Arty, Scary Sherry, Dipshit Mark, And that cunt Banny Spammy Danny have done nothing more than cause turmoil and chaos in the Elan community for years.

That's right people, FUCKING YEARS of their shit. YEARs spent sorting through the damage they've caused to their own movement. YEARS of time added onto the suffering of children trapped in Elan because grown adults couldn't grow the fuck up.

So yeah ART, and Spammy Danny, and Scarey Sherry, and Fucking Dipshit Mark..

All of you GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

I'm saying this for the people who are just fucking so tired of your shit that they won't say it themselves. They fucking know if they do say it they'll be flooded with complaints, threats, and other attacks. I'm saying it to all those heroes out there who are going at Elan's memory full tilt and not bothering with you four douchebag losers anymore.

I'm saying cause motherfucker, it needs to be said.

:twofinger:

And yeah that's right people, you go right on ahead kicking Elan's ass, I'll call these fuckheads out for you. Don't let these cunts waster another moment of your time.

:rocker:  :rocker:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :beat:  :beat:  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG:: :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker: ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta: :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Art W potty mouth
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 10:21:50 PM »
Quote from: "garystadleer"
You know Che
I used to think you were a pretty smart guy. But you really are extra fucked in the head
Until March of last year,I hadnt been to this site in close to 5 years. My return has been only to defend myself against these asswipes who lie,cheat and steal.... Mark and Sharon.
You have no idea the amount of time,effort and energy that I, and many others, put into closing that hell hole.. And for alot of years before Marky and Sharon arrived here.. Well maybe not Marky. He has been around a long time pretending to be others
Even in the articles printed recently, I and anyone else with a brain was able to pick out 6-8 lies they told to feed their ego's. As if something they were going to say or do was different than what has been said or done before. It happened to be good timing. Elan ran out of money,and as a result,their political clout was depleted
I have learned some important lessons about people like yourself,Mark and Sharon. You cannot repair the damage done to them,or you, prior to,or after elan. You are just damaged goods. Whatever your personal experience with others here is,you dont know shit
You know nothing about me,never met me,or even had a conversation with me and you freely condemn me to be in the same catagory as these 2 idiots ?
2 words
Fuck and YOU
Oh go fuck yourself you losser staffers you lost

Quote from: Che Gookin
And nor can I and will I spend the time or money to fix you Arty. Two key points here, you've a proven track record of back stabbing, as evidenced by your spurious and repeated DCMA requests that caused fornits to get knocked offline. You are more than likely a flaming at the mouth liar who has been stirring his own pot of personal controversy by assuming fake identifications and attacking yourself and others.

Those who have taken it upon them to fight the lies pandered by Elan need to avoid Art and his little self-loathing association of losers like they are on fire and spewing toxic balls of plasma loaded with herpes. Farty Arty, Scary Sherry, Dipshit Mark, And that cunt Banny Spammy Danny have done nothing more than cause turmoil and chaos in the Elan community for years.

That's right people, FUCKING YEARS of their shit. YEARs spent sorting through the damage they've caused to their own movement. YEARS of time added onto the suffering of children trapped in Elan because grown adults couldn't grow the fuck up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Art W potty mouth
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 10:21:58 PM »
Quote from: "garystadleer"
You know Che
2 words
Fuck and YOU
Oh go fuck yourself you losser staffers you lost

Quote from: Che Gookin