Author Topic: Ed Cons Who Refer to HLA After Abuse Claims  (Read 8028 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Ed Cons Who Refer to HLA After Abuse Claims
« on: March 13, 2007, 12:34:29 PM »
Susan Skelton, after being given numerous court documents and rulings from oversight agencies delineating abuses at Hidden Lake Academy and also being informed that HLA isn't legally a school, responded by asking "Where does all yur anger come from?  Can't you find something better to do with your time?"

Nope, preventing organized child abuse for profit is a pretty high calling, Susan.  I can't really think of anything better to do with my time than informing consumers of Ed Con services that you refer to abusive facilities even after being well educated about the abuse by oversight agencies.

Susan Skelton will refer your child to an abusive facility even after being handed all of the evidence of abuse.

DO NOT PATRONIZE SUSAN SKELTON!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 01:42:16 PM »
any word on leslie goldberg? i dont know if she's still recomending kids to HLA, but that decietfull wh*re likes to recomend college-aged kids into "clean" programs like  at santa fe U in florida. everyone smokes weed and drinks in college. she seems to think theres a solution. once a kid graduates HLA, he's too old to go into a high-school program. what if you make a program like HLA that has a college education (cough cough not) and send kids there...problem solved. untill you have severly emotionally traumatized kids who dont know how to function in anything but an institution.

fuck you leslie.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 02:11:58 PM »
Leslie has been informed twice about this problem.  Once originally by Clark Poole and recently again with a letter linked to the court case, ORS ruling that HLA is a Residential Childcare Facility and not a school and to Bucci's statement that he's laid off half the staff and will lay off more and probably go out of business by month's end.

Are you saying this information hasn't stopped her from sending more kids to HLA?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 03:27:52 PM »
no, that i dont know. she might have stopped. i'm not making any claims.

but i do know she's just all for the money, full of shit, and doesnt mind sending kids over 18 away for an extra 2 years of institutionalization. and she's damn good at manipulating people into it.

wanna hear a funny story? i remember when a freind of mine's parents were reffered to leslie by my parents. the kid was not a bad kid, actually he was a very very good kid (the straight A chior boy type) and the parents were not looking to send him away to a program. they were looking for a more academically challeging school, where the kid could excel and get into a better college. he never got in trouble, nada, nothing.

that kid ended up going to an "emotional growth" school.....and got into a community college.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 07:32:59 PM »
I'd like to hear some stories about Rhea Wolfram (she's from Texas) and how many families she's referred to HLA.  It's rumored she was also told about HLA over a year ago, but kept referring families there.

If you've been referred by Rhea Wolfram, please post and let us know what she told you about HLA.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 10:12:58 AM »
Rhea refered a kid in one of my PG's.  He was pretty messed up when he got there.  He did well at HLA, but struggled some afterward.  He eventually got back on his feet and is doing well in college now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 01:52:05 PM »
counselor reveal your name!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 10:04:36 PM »
Is Rhea Wolfram the one who referred P.K. to HLA? Too bad he can't respond because he's dead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 08:36:38 AM »
Did anyone ever confirm what the cause of death was?  Interesting note...The family asked for donations to be made to HLA in memory their son.  They didn't seem to have a problem with HLA.  I met them and talked with them on several occasions.  They are a very nice family.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 11:53:58 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Did anyone ever confirm what the cause of death was?  Interesting note...The family asked for donations to be made to HLA in memory their son.  They didn't seem to have a problem with HLA.  I met them and talked with them on several occasions.  They are a very nice family.

I havent been able to find any history of a death at HLA.  Does anyone have a link or information?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 12:32:41 PM »
Rhea is in her 80s. She is an excellent EC and knows everyone in the industry.  She has referred many Dallas kids to HLA, however. I think the school continued to hide the real nature of the place from her.  I doubt she is still referring kids there.  The same thing happened to her with Cascade.  She kept checking out all the rumors and the school kept telling her everything was fine.  She was shocked when the doors closed with no notice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

I havent been able to find any history of a death at HLA.  Does anyone have a link or information?

There has never been a death at HLA.  PK was a graduate of HLA who died.  The assumption has been that he killed himself since he had a history of suicidal ideation, but to  my  knowledge that has never been confirmed.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 01:23:00 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

There has never been a death at HLA.  PK was a graduate of HLA who died.  The assumption has been that he killed himself since he had a history of suicidal ideation, but to  my  knowledge that has never been confirmed.

Thanks, Guest

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 10:00:37 PM »
Rhea is in her 80s. She is an excellent EC and knows everyone in the industry.  She has referred many Dallas kids to HLA, however. I think the school continued to hide the real nature of the place from her.  I doubt she is still referring kids there.  The same thing happened to her with Cascade.  She kept checking out all the rumors and the school kept telling her everything was fine.  She was shocked when the doors closed with no notice.

Then she obviously didn't do a good job of investigating these schools on her own. IF she wanted to find out these things, then she just needed to dig a little deeper. Stop making excuses for her and let her learn a little thing called "ACCOUNTABILITY".

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 11:26:59 PM »
Right. Where is the incentive for Ed Cons to operate with integrity? They aren't regulated and have no legal guidelines to follow.
The one my ex used, Elizabeth Hall, knew NOTHING about HLA, or my son for that matter. Never even laid eyes on him. Made the referal 'based on the owner's reputation'. Collected her fee. What a scam.
Now, given that alot of these Cons began by referring to traditional schools/colleges and expanded into the TBS market, do you think they knew/know as little about traditional schools as they do about programs?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700