Poll

Does Fornits affect the BM industry?

Yes
11 (84.6%)
No
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closes: May 17, 2044, 01:29:20 AM

Author Topic: Does Fornits accomplish anything?  (Read 6891 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Does Fornits accomplish anything?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i dont publically post private emails sent in confidence, what kind of shithead sends hostile people private emails? send me the letters you sent your parents from the program saying you were abused. provide pictures or video. otherwise i dont believe you. see this shit can go both ways, you dig?

I didn't ask you to provide the persons contact information, simply the emails themselves. Why are you making an offer and then getting angry when I take you up on it? As to providing letters and pictures/video-well cameras of any kind werent normally allowed while we were being abused, silly rule I know. As to pictures of the squalor living conditions and letters home I have both, Id be happy to provide them to you if you'd be willing to provide those emails.

Deal?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 12:18:16 PM »
no, i dont send out private emails to strangers, dont you get that? you must not understand expectations of privacy, yes, even of program parents. that is why they dont post here. this isnt a courtroom, these are peoples personal problems and lives. to think i would provide you with cannon fodder to start threads of humiliation, you must think i am a fool.  sorry, you need to find a new playmate to humiliate today RB.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 12:19:58 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
As to pictures of the squalor living conditions and letters home I have both, Id be happy to provide them to you if you'd be willing to provide those emails.

i will just take your word for it. thats what honest intellectual debate is all about. do you understand the difference? why dont you post your letters and pictures puiblically in a thread for all to see? could it be because you fear being humiliated and trolled by weirdos? sound familiar anyone?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2007, 12:20:49 PM »
Then why did you bring it up to begin with?

That's like saying I can bench press 1000lbs, but then when you ask me to do it I say no.

Why brag about something if you arent going to back it up?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2007, 12:23:16 PM »
I will take that as a 'no', you do not understand the premise of honest intellectual debate.  :rofl:

Prove to me that kids are being abused in programs right now. I'll be waiting here with my coffee.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2007, 12:37:48 PM »
Okay so according to you it's acceptable during "honest intellectual debate" to make claims as evidence of something but then refuse to back up those claims or provide evidence.

Got it.

Is that you under there Cindy? If not you two sure do share the same philosphy. That of course being that your own claims need never be backed up, your own word will do. Other peoples claims has to be irrefutable and even then generally is dismissed.

For example you asked me to provide proof of kids being abused in programs.

Here you go,

http://www.fornits.com/index.php

Hundreds of pages of testimony from kids stating they were abused in their respective programs

http://www.isaccorp.org/documentsam.asp

Multiple listings of kids being killed and or abused in their respective programs.

Most of the cases cited on the secondary link have articles along with them, be sure to read them all.

Once thats done I'm sure you'll dismiss them but the facts will remain the same.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2007, 12:42:27 PM »
i will just take your word for it. thats what honest intellectual debate is all about. do you understand the difference? why dont you post your letters and pictures puiblically in a thread for all to see? could it be because you fear being humiliated and trolled by weirdos? sound familiar anyone?

So block out part of the contact information, I mentioned this to you before but I guess you werent paying attention. As to why I dont post my letters and pictures, no one but you and Bullfrog have ever asked. I told her essentially the same thing I'm telling you, I'll provide them once I see you back up your own claim. For Bullfrog it was claims she had pictures of all the kids being allowed to go sledding. Something that didnt occur to often at HLA. She refused to provide her pictures and so when she asked me to provide mine I in turn refused. Same thing with you, youve made a claim you arent willing to back up. Once you do I'll be glad to provide what youre asking for.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 12:46:49 PM »
RB, fuck the trolls, I say you ought to post your letters and pictures anyway on principle.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 02:54:32 PM »
It would be funny just to see him stumble over himself wondering what to do next.

I'll give him a chance to back up his own claims and then go from there.

By the way, who do you think our mystery guest is? Since he claims to have emails from fornits posters (assuming he isnt lying) that would suggest he has had a user name.

Whoever it is he was apparently burned by us a in bad way. There's alot of anger in there.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2007, 03:15:49 PM »
I've had e mails from parents both at ST and here trying to make sense of it all (no I am NOT posting them!) alot of the parents who have been round Fornits have said they've been scared away because it's fairly aggresive here, which is why i always jump on anyone giving posters a hard time, but we've been there before

Slightly off topic, the post including this

http://www.isaccorp.org/documentsam.asp

Multiple listings of kids being killed and or abused in their respective programs.

Is your government blind or something? How many times does this have to happen before everything has to be regulated?

Even Private schools here are government regulated, there has to be a certain curriculum, and there is no way the abuse would be left to carry on if this sort of stuff was going on (Private schools here are quite abusive between children) the schools would be shut down immediately and a huge investigation would go on, every school in the country would be investigated to mke sure it never happened again

Again slightly off topic, how comes people recoil in horror when they see PETA videos? Why the outrage towards bad treatment of the pet dog, yet when it's the family child, it's okay, because it's for 'their own good'

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2007, 03:26:25 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
By the way, who do you think our mystery guest is? Since he claims to have emails from fornits posters (assuming he isnt lying) that would suggest he has had a user name.

Whoever it is he was apparently burned by us a in bad way. There's alot of anger in there.

I'm not sure he/she said that he/she had emails from fornits posters, just emails from parents offended by fornits posters.

My impression is that our guest is an EdCon, and probably one not in the business very long, or they wouldn't have bothered to post here.  Or, perhaps, an EdCon that has been recently profiled in said forum?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2007, 03:35:40 PM »
While everyone else was telling my wife and I that we couldn't get our daughter out of PV, not even with "a million dollars and Johnny Cochran back from the grave" as one local mental health care provider put it, we got information, contacts, and most importantly moral support from Fornits.  Without a place for discussion, no grassroots movement can be effective.  Our daughter is out of an abusive program, and I credit Fornits as being one of the key players in bringing her home.  What other proof is necessary that Fornits has a huge effect?

Fornits is open and anonymous, no IP addresses posted here.  You get all viewpoints.  Know of any pro-teen industry forums with that policy?  It stinks of naked fear and NeoCon censorship.  The more trolls that post here shows that Fornits is shaking them up and they lash out with illogical attacks that run on for ages.  They're motivated by money, which is a powerful incentive, but we're motivated by anger at a vicious, sadistic system of child torture and murder.  

"Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?"

The Clash
Clampdown
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 03:36:54 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2007, 03:36:48 PM »
I'm not sure he/she said that he/she had emails from fornits posters, just emails from parents offended by fornits posters.

My impression is that our guest is an EdCon, and probably one not in the business very long, or they wouldn't have bothered to post here. Or, perhaps, an EdCon that has been recently profiled in said forum?

I don't think so, why would parents come on here and then report back to an ed con?

Exhausted I wouldn't ask you to post your emails, I agree things of that nature should be kept private. I only asked him to do it because he made the claim as evidence of his position and asked me if I wanted to know how many he had recieved.

I guess he didnt think I would actually ask.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2007, 03:38:56 PM »
Fornits is open and anonymous, no IP addresses posted here. You get all viewpoints. Know of any pro-teen industry forums with that policy? It stinks of naked fear and NeoCon censorship. The more trolls that post here shows that Fornits is shaking them up and they lash out with illogical attacks that run on for ages. They're motivated by money, which is a powerful incentive, but we're motivated by anger at a vicious, sadistic system of child torture and murder

Right on the money. How many of us have been banned from ST for posting the truth about these places? How quickly are dissenting posts removed from the hla forums board?

Fornits allows the truth to come to light and even gives the program puppets a chance to make their case. It isnt our fault that none of them can manage to do so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2007, 03:46:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I will take that as a 'no', you do not understand the premise of honest intellectual debate.  :rofl:
Prove to me that kids are being abused in programs right now. I'll be waiting here with my coffee.

Oh, get off the holier-than-thou kick. You're not 'debating'. You're bitching and whining, and trolling RB in the same manner you criticize him for trolling Who. What are YOU accomplishing?
Based on what I've seen the last couple of months, Who's agenda to divide and conquer is working quiet well.

Back to the topic... There is no forum, law, or action that will 'shut down the industry'. That's a pipe dream. People here know that. We're not ignorant. We do what we can.
But fornits has been instrumental in bringing many groups of people together who have been successful at shutting down 'some' programs, preventing 'some' programs from opening with protests, has prevented 'some' parents from sending their kids away, forming groups that have brought lawsuits, provided a venue for survivors to find old friends, and has served to expose when programs are abusive and/or operating outside the law; among other things.
AND THAT'S ENOUGH !!!

If you don't know this, you're not paying attention or perhaps you hold this opinion because you haven't been here long enough to notice. Dig through the archives.

And if you're so fucking miserable and dislike it so much, WHY ARE YOU HERE? Go away. To some place you feel is more productive. Oh yeah. There is no other place. Guess we're stuck with being the sounding board for your misery and disdain.