Author Topic: Bush's Former Drug Czar Kicks Off NATSAP Convention  (Read 6583 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Bush's Former Drug Czar Kicks Off NATSAP Convention
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2007, 12:59:14 PM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
Of course if you call George Millers office they are going to tell you it was the Republicans fault, what else would you expect.

It's part of the congressional record, Whooter.  It was killed by the Repubs in committee.  You're so fond of looking up congressional records, go ahead and verify.  Your speculation ADDS NO VALUE to the conversation.

At least I asked.  You just make up your side of the story...  as usual...

Hmmm... make up a story....I think I was the only one to provide links (proof) to the official records, you clamed to make a phone call.

Here take another look:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h109-1738

http://tinyurl.com/3ah7le
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2007, 05:05:22 PM »
I have read thru it twice and I dont see anything out of the ordinary, fairly standard stuff.
Be interested to compare it to the rewrite when it becomes available.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2007, 05:13:24 PM »
Maybe they dont want to release the money without more specific guidelines on how it is to be used.... ($50,000,000 per year) ?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2007, 03:49:46 PM »
Depends on what the particular welfare mothers in question are panhandling for. Compare

Google: cadca "pathway family center"

Take some time and look around. Let your curiosity be piqued. X-reference the various surnames and entity names you find along the way and you'll see what I mean. If you're looking for funding to spread brainwashing programs you'll have no problem getting all you could want. If, on the other hand, you're looking for money to prevent the spread of thought reform programs you'll fight and fight and fight and never see a dime. Why? It's a really simple formula by which all public entities, no matter how complex, must function. It's as true and immutable as the law of gravity.  He who pays the piper calls the tune and it does not serve the interest of government anywhere at any time to have a bunch of free thinking, independent people under it's charge. It does serve the interest of government nicely to have a bunch of dependent, cowed, predictable people under it's charge.

So they'll go on funding CADCA and DFAF and PDFA and all of the dozens of other false fronts under which DFAF has operated over the last 3 decades or so.

Turning to the government for help in this matter is about as effective as sending up a chain of command through staff.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2007, 04:39:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Antigen's Ghost""
Depends on what the particular welfare mothers in question are panhandling for. Compare

Google: cadca "pathway family center"

Take some time and look around. Let your curiosity be piqued. X-reference the various surnames and entity names you find along the way and you'll see what I mean. If you're looking for funding to spread brainwashing programs you'll have no problem getting all you could want. If, on the other hand, you're looking for money to prevent the spread of thought reform programs you'll fight and fight and fight and never see a dime. Why? It's a really simple formula by which all public entities, no matter how complex, must function. It's as true and immutable as the law of gravity.  He who pays the piper calls the tune and it does not serve the interest of government anywhere at any time to have a bunch of free thinking, independent people under it's charge. It does serve the interest of government nicely to have a bunch of dependent, cowed, predictable people under it's charge.

So they'll go on funding CADCA and DFAF and PDFA and all of the dozens of other false fronts under which DFAF has operated over the last 3 decades or so.

Turning to the government for help in this matter is about as effective as sending up a chain of command through staff.

Your right, it is heavily stacked in favor of the industry....

.....So why not take the ?End Institutionalized Abuse Against Children Act of 2005  and knock a few teeth out of it so it appeals to everyone or is so benign that opposition doesn?t care, just to setup shop and do the bare minimum like require all RTC?s to register to a national database and report number of foreign students/US citizens etc. just to have something to build upon and get future funding for?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2007, 05:10:51 PM »
I agree in theory. And this wouldn't be an issue if states were licensing and monitoring programs appropriately. Hell, the bill doesn't even make licensing mandatory. It's just an incentive for states to create and enforce regulations, if they choose to.
And for all the wrong government does, and for all the times DHS has failed to keep kids safe, it is better that all programs be under the jurisdiction of an outside entity, not a panel of their peers. Because, it sometimes happens that regulations protect kids, even if only a few cases or minimally. Without them, you're fighting a private corporation and no one has the jurisdiction to go in and investigate, except CPS, and they only go if their is some proof that abuse is occuring.
Licensing is also a way to gather statistics on not only deaths, but accidents, injuries, assaults, etc.
Mandatory licensing has value in the bigger picture. But should not be seen as insurance that kids will be treated well.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2007, 05:41:06 PM »
The day we let programmies have any say in what goes into this bill is the day Hell freezes over.

There's only two ways to put a final end to this business. One is legally. The other is not legally.

Again, we don't let child abusers write child abuse laws.

Jesus TheWho is a real piece of shit.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2007, 06:10:23 PM »
it is better that all programs be under the jurisdiction of an outside entity, not a panel of their peers.

I agree with this at all levels

Licensing is also a way to gather statistics on not only deaths, but accidents, injuries, assaults, etc.
Mandatory licensing has value in the bigger picture.

Until reading here, I always assumed this information was being captured everywhere children were being housed, taught or given medication.  Maybe there is a different way the government is tracking this stuff?  Meds being dispensed? etc.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2007, 08:41:51 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Maybe there is a different way the government is tracking this stuff? Meds being dispensed? etc.

Ask Bobby DuPont about that. Or maybe Donald Ian MacDonald has some info. Or possibly Bill Oliver or Richard Schwartz. But I suspect Bobby would be the go to guy on research and stats about the effects of LGA/Synanon style treatment of children.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2007, 11:09:34 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
it is better that all programs be under the jurisdiction of an outside entity, not a panel of their peers.

I agree with this at all levels

Mandatory licensing has value in the bigger picture.

Until reading here, I always assumed this information was being captured everywhere children were being housed, taught or given medication.  Maybe there is a different way the government is tracking this stuff?  Meds being dispensed? etc.

Regarding this industry, you should never assume anything.  My parents assumed the counselors at Benchmark were licenced.  My parents assumed they would have teachers and some sort of academics.  Benchmark claimed their academic Head, Flo Reynolds, was working on her PHD. In reality, she doesn't even have a BA!

As for meds...  They were dispensed by unqualified, unlicenced, non-medical personnel, who were convicted felons and self-admitted drug-addicts.  Nope.  Not joking.

So much was advertised, so much was assumed and so little of it proved to be true.  You have got to wake the hell up about this industry.  If I wanted, to I could move to Montana, buy some property, set up a website, and BINGO i have a school...  Then all I have to do is pay my NATSAP dues to get on their list, pay off a few ed-cons, and watch the dough roll in.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2007, 02:36:05 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""
If I wanted, to I could move to Montana, buy some property, set up a website, and BINGO i have a school... Then all I have to do is pay my NATSAP dues to get on their list, pay off a few ed-cons, and watch the dough roll in.

Sure, if you were actually and not just allegedly black hearted. Tell that to the fuckin little staff member in your head!

But that's the frustrating difference between those who get it and them others who are getting it or are about to. We know how damned easy it is for even strong minded, intelligent, compassionate people to be tweaked and adjusted by well trained (not necessarily skilled) monkeys. The dumber the better as far as the trainers go.

It's really fucking simple shit to ppl who are naturally inquisitive and for those among us who have been forced through circumstance to further develop those faculties. I think damned near every vet who comes along here starts out at Google or Yahoo or Myspace with a vague notion of finding out just what the fuck is wrong inside their own head.

Them others, they honestly can't extrapolate enough to visualize that this could possibly happen to them; some of them even after their son blows his brains out in the middle of a brawl over getting sent back.

It's amazing how effective and affective these methods are. Now, if America ever was half the promise, I guess we'll pull out effective, practical resistance instead of jingoism. If only...

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2007, 05:40:05 AM »
Quote from: ""Antigen's Ghost""
Quote from: ""psy""
If I wanted, to I could move to Montana, buy some property, set up a website, and BINGO i have a school... Then all I have to do is pay my NATSAP dues to get on their list, pay off a few ed-cons, and watch the dough roll in.

Sure, if you were actually and not just allegedly black hearted. Tell that to the fuckin little staff member in your head!

But that's the frustrating difference between those who get it and them others who are getting it or are about to. We know how damned easy it is for even strong minded, intelligent, compassionate people to be tweaked and adjusted by well trained (not necessarily skilled) monkeys. The dumber the better as far as the trainers go.

It's really fucking simple shit to ppl who are naturally inquisitive and for those among us who have been forced through circumstance to further develop those faculties. I think damned near every vet who comes along here starts out at Google or Yahoo or Myspace with a vague notion of finding out just what the fuck is wrong inside their own head.

Them others, they honestly can't extrapolate enough to visualize that this could possibly happen to them; some of them even after their son blows his brains out in the middle of a brawl over getting sent back.

It's amazing how effective and affective these methods are. Now, if America ever was half the promise, I guess we'll pull out effective, practical resistance instead of jingoism. If only...

Oh I hear you.  But without the spark, and the minds congregating here, there will never be the change we all want.  That is why Fornits is so valuable.  I would be more open with the plans I have, but I don't want to tip off my target.  I will not stop with Benchmark and once they are waylaid, i will explain exactly how I did it (with the help of many others, without Fornits of whom I would have found none.)

Effective practical resistance is very very effective.  People just need to see a demonstration that it works.  Once that is done, others will follow.

The psychology and culture of program is very similar to that of "communist" countries.

Both survive through:

- Control of communication, media, even self identity through "re-education".
- reliance on self-reporting and a system of "secret police", creating an atmosphere of mistrust not-conducive to "resistance movements".
- keeping people in the dark about how the system works.
- demand for compliance and conformity
- i could go on and on...

What worked in communist countries?  "voice of america", "radio free europe"or the "BBC", although propaganda, gave people hope.  Hope that resistance was possible.  The communists harshly punished those who were caught listening to such broadcasts but they were never able to stamp it out... and their opposition to it created curiosity, even amongst the true believers.  Eventually, dissent built up to the point where something snapped.  In Romania all it took was one respected guy to stand up refuse to give in.  So I guess I was wrong when I said "everybody breaks"...  A priest, known to be a troublemaker (he wouldn't shut up about rights and stuff like that), was kept under house arrest.  The problem was, he was popular with the locals.  When they tried to evict him, a protest gathered around.  He gave others, who felt the same, but were afraid to speak up, hope, and determination.  They started singing songs that had been banned, chanting slogans etc.  Long story short.  Once the communists fell in Timisoara, it spread to the rest of the country, by word of mouth and underground radio...  staff(whoops i mean army generals) elsewhere in the country realised they were losing and decided to aid the revolution, saving their asses and looking like heroes. the rest is history.

Effective, practical resistance is easiest in a situation with a over 18 school, but it is definitely possible to set off such a chain of events in another school...  Look at what happened to Cascade for example...

I'm proposing an underground.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Revolution_of_1989
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2007, 10:36:24 AM »
God bless America!

I love each and every one of you, I really do.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2007, 03:40:13 PM »
Bump.