Author Topic: STD - StrugglingTeens Denied!  (Read 2686 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
STD - StrugglingTeens Denied!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 06:38:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Zen- is that the way YOU talk to YOUR kids? What a fine example.
Now, where are all these PMs from the EdCons.
Seems like Mr. Zen has a little too much time on his hands.
I never thought for a moment it was anything but a troll (and that it was YOU, since you are the one fixated on PV).  
Let's see all the PMs.  Are you afraid of Lon?  Your little ass is backed into a corner, isn't it?

Oh!  Where are my manners?  Mr. Bronson has my "little ass" all a-shiver.  I'm not afraid of Lon, for the longest time I thought he was a woman, then he changed his picture.  I still think he's a bitch.

PV is the place I have experience with.  Where's yours from, brave and anonymous one?

If I give you the ID's and details, will you fuck off?  You seem like a homicidal bastard, but considering what these people do, I don't care if you get all Dahmer on them.  I take no blame.  Keep in mind, people are so often deceitful on ST, so I don't know if these people were being honest about their ID's or not.

This is from Member # 5254, Dec. 18, 2006:

Dear RX,

The best place for a bastard like yours is Tranquility Bay.  For a nominal fee, I can arrange to have the youth transported late at night, saving you the embarrassment of having the neighbors see.
At TB, he'll be seasoned with pepper spray and shown new ways to clean his privates with a toilet brush.  I'm at your service.

Member # 5254

Now this clown..

Member # 2980

RX-

Just give the little fucker to me, I can turn a profit for both of us.  I'll have his narrow ass picking coca leaves in Bolivia in a jiffy.  Shit, I've turned more delinquents into hard-working members of drug cartels ever since I came to struggling teens.  Lon and I are tight like a waistband.  I asked him why he called it "struggling teens", and he said "What else can the little bastards do in a straitjacket?"  

Let me have your address and I'll get Junior going in an agricultural career for a modest fee.

Member # 2980

And this is the last one who offered a service for a fee, the others only implied.

Member # 1044

Rx-

Why you tripping?  Turn his bitch ass out on a busy track and pimp youngblood!  Your problem, see, you letting too much outta pocket shit go on.  Let that goon hand drop and homeding come correct with a quickness.  For  a G, I'll pimp-stick the lil' thug into a hard working whore.  Hit me up at my #.

Member # 1044

Are you satisfied, my bitch?  Oh, yeah, chew on this, it's from ST.  You know this guy...

OverLordd
Member # 4821

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2007 07:06 AM      Profile for OverLordd   Email OverLordd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  No folks I'm not dead, not by a long shot, and hear I am with a message firmly on the Fornits side of the house.

Unfortunately, to me not to others, some of you on the other side of the street have proven yourselves untrustworthy to those indviduals who gather mostly at fornits. I believe this is from heavy "industry" monitoring and heavy trolling. Its very easy to toll on fornits because there are no moderators or rules to speak of.

(trolling for those unfamiler with the term is the act of coming onto a site purely to harass the indviduals there.)

Now some might argue that this is done in return yet this board is deeply moderated as most users recognize.

These are the issues that inflame people on a basic standpoint, of couse this is ignoring any memories of TBS or WBS and any lasting bitterness on the side of the youth sent.

Now Karen your a good person and personally I hope this can bring about some form of deeper form of discussion. Less name calling would be nice, less trolling would be even better. A public statement denouncing abuse from ST and a public statement denouncing (what-have-you, I cant think of anything at this point) would help the healing I think.

Now I believe we disagree to deeply on a fundamental level to be united in any form of lasting cooperation, but we can learn to be civil.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?  Anyway, since you won't give a name on here (and I know it's because of your pants-shitting fear of me) I've decided to bestow the name "Fuckstick" on you.

Why are you so angry?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 07:46:44 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 06:43:15 PM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
ZA don't let these people take up your time and don't let your disgust/passion ruin your credibility. Sometimes y_ou need to take a break from this stuff to avoid outrage ruining what you are trying to accomplish..

Thanks, and you're absolutely right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Karass

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 10:39:44 PM »
Not nearly as clever as Reggie North...
Like its politicians and its wars, society has the teenagers it deserves. -- J.B. Priestley

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 10:54:59 PM »
:D

takes a bow for Reggie