Author Topic: STD - StrugglingTeens Denied!  (Read 2680 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
STD - StrugglingTeens Denied!
« on: February 26, 2007, 09:24:41 AM »
Another person, banned from ST.  You see...this nice lady from Alabama calling herself RX_4_Jesus posted a question about facilities:

Bless your hearts for all the work you do. I'm afraid I need some of your input. My 16 yr. old son is losing his way, and I can't deal with the drinking and lying anymore. He lost all respect for what I thought was a strong Christian foundation provided by me after his father left. He won't be able to finish high school this year due to his grades and suspensions.

I've been given suggestions by the school guidance counselor, but she does not seem to take the matter seriously enough. A deacon from church suggested some schools that provide a more rigid and monitored environment. Do you know about DeSisto school? Peninsula Village is another he mentioned, and I tend toward knowing about that one, since it is in Tennessee and close to where we live.

Thanks to all, and God bless you on the holidays.

RX was swamped with well-wishers and nice follks willing to help her for a fee.  She posted this last night, rather late:

I originally came to this board looking for help for my boy, asking about a facility in knoxville Tn, P* (I'm told I cant mention it by name, why is that?) I was flooded with mail from struggling teens people offering to assist, but they all wanted money. I went to CAFETY, and Fornits (oh, dear Lord, I've never seen such filth!)

CAFETY was full of sweet people, especially the girl who's in charge. They directed me to a gentleman who's name I remember from Fornits, a Zen agent. He was polite and told me about his daughter's troubles at P*, and sent me some literature on the place, along with some other childrens's stories. They were heartbreaking, along with the stories from newspapers about diseases, un-Christian practices, and using straitjackets on the kids. The kids are assaultd regularly and put in solitary. One member of the staff enjoys taking pictures of youngsters tied up and being hurt for fun. My son needs help, but I don't see how he can get it there. I don't want him associating with the violent boys and the sex criminals I saw the newspaper articles on. The website for P+ says they don't take those kind of scary kids. They belong in prison.

Why couldn't I get this information here? You all seem so concerned, but I believe in some ways you're worse than that Fornits bunch. You never would have shown me the negative side, only charged me a fee to send my son to a place that could have hurt him terribly. I'll seek local treatment, and we'll go together.

God bless you all, but please quit focusing on selling a place like P* without warning me of what is wrong with the place. Ilove my son, he's all I have. How could I forgive myself if he were hurt in that place, or worse.

The post was gone by 5:30 a.m., and that sweet old Christian woman was banned.  I knew Lon was uptight, but damn...I really don't see the need to banish the old dear for presenting her view based on information from edcons AND the other side of the fence.

It reeks of fear, Lon.  Fear of losing money and being held culpable should a child be hurt at a facility you promote.  No wonder no facilities can be named - the less you know, the less your ass is legally exposed.  You're a disease.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 09:41:31 AM »
Not too shabby for a Jesus freak.

but I believe in some ways you're worse than that Fornits bunch.

I think that's what got her banned.  :D

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 09:44:26 AM »
Wow.  Doesn't surprise me, though.  Fucking money-grubbing, abuse-pushing scumbags.

Lon, you should be ashamed of yourself (but this of course requires that you HAVE feelings as a prerequisite)!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 09:52:56 AM »
Zen- Why don't you post the private messages you received while posing as this sweet lady from Alabama so we can see what ST posters are offering services for a fee- if this in fact is true.  You are quick to put out what you SAY happened- let's see the messages and the user IDs.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 10:16:52 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Zen- Why don't you post the private messages you received while posing as this sweet lady from Alabama so we can see what ST posters are offering services for a fee- if this in fact is true.  You are quick to put out what you SAY happened- let's see the messages and the user IDs.

Excuse me?  I don't know what you're on about, the posts speak for themselves.  When it comes to the original poster from Alabama, I merely acted as a consultant - an anti-edcon, if you like.  My, my, what a response - you can't accept that somebody could weigh the info from both sides and find against ST?  You guys have backed some losers, your archives prove it.  I guess no one offered any info about DeSisto to the woman.

I guess i could ask her for the e-mails, but if they're from specific individuals, they'll sue for them being posted.  Plus, the lady doesn't like Fornits.  We say "Fuck" too much.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 10:17:47 AM »

Why?  Does it surprise you that ST parents, dsperate for referral fees to pay for their own child's captivity, would offer to refer to an abusive facility?  Doesn't strike me as out of the norm - I've seen it too many times not to believe it.  These unscrupulous money-grubbers don't give a flying fuck if someone else's kid is damaged, so long as they get free tuition or referral checks.  That's how the business works!

If you're saying the above is not true, the burden's on you to show why.  What have yo got that we need to see?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 10:20:48 AM »
they'll sue for them being posted.

No, they won't.  they'll threaten and bluster and pop off at the mouth but they will do nothing as usual.

I f this third party decides to share her emails with you, then the content belongs to you and you can do what you please with it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 10:44:39 AM »
The only e-mail I'll post from the lady is this one I received a little while ago, minus the personal info.  I guess we know who our paranoid "guest" is now...

RX was a bit bewildered, but I understand it.  Her other post asking for help is still up, last time she checked.  She's mad, but I guess her decision was made when she posted.

Dear RX4Jesus,

Your post, copied below, has been removed from the Strugglingteens.com forum and your posting privledges have been suspended.

You are misrepresenting yourself as someone else and this is not tolerated at Strugglingteens.com.

Sincerely,

Jena Martin
Forum Moderator

RX_4_Jesus
Member # 5283

Icon 1 posted February 25, 2007 09:27 PMFebruary 25, 2007 09:27 PM      Profile for RX_4_Jesus   Email RX_4_Jesus       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  I originally came to this board looking for help for my boy, asking about a facility in knoxville Tn, P* (I'm told I cant mention it by name, why is that?) I was flooded with mail from struggling teens people offering to assist, but they all wanted money. I went to CAFETY, and Fornits (oh, dear Lord, I've never seen such filth!)

CAFETY was full of sweet people, especially the girl who's in charge. They directed me to a gentleman who's name I remember from Fornits, a Zen agent. He was polite and told me about his daughter's troubles at P*, and sent me some literature on the place, along with some other childrens's stories. They were heartbreaking, along with the stories from newspapers about diseases, un-Christian practices, and using straitjackets on the kids. The kids are assaultd regularly and put in solitary. One member of the staff enjoys taking pictures of youngsters tied up and being hurt for fun. My son needs help, but I don't see how he can get it there. I don't want him associating with the violent boys and the sex criminals I saw the newspaper articles on. The website for P+ says they don't take those kind of scary kids. They belong in prison.

Why couldn't I get this information here? You all seem so concerned, but I believe in some ways you're worse than that Fornits bunch. You never would have shown me the negative side, only charged me a fee to send my son to a place that could have hurt him terribly. I'll seek local treatment, and we'll go together.

God bless you all, but please quit focusing on selling a place like P* without warning me of what is wrong with the place. Ilove my son, he's all I have. How could I forgive myself if he were hurt in that place, or worse.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 10:48:40 AM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 03:54:21 PM »
Woo hoo! Back to 7 replies, with the mindless bullshit from TheWho and mose BALEETED!

To sum up:

1. Rx_4_Jesus is obviously a troll, although Struggling Tards are way too stupid to figure that out.

2. She probably got some interesting replies.

3. Edcons love stabbing each other in the back over (a dwindling supply of, hopefully) referrals.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jesus!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 04:30:22 PM »
Alright!  Yes, the old broad is a troll!  She's as real as Lon's compassion for struggling teens!  I got replies from EdCons, offering their assistance!  Fuck, I would have thought my opening in the first post would have been a giveaway, but these ST savants are slow-witted creatures.  At first it was funny, then beyond stupid.  Everything else, though, was valid - Lon has endorsed some shit programs, continues to endorse shit programs, and profits off the suffering of others.  His site is filled with hyenas who would pimp their mamas out for a referral fee.

ZenAgent

P.S.-Fuck you, Mose.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 05:12:59 PM »
Now let me see, Zen.  You gave the deliberate impression that it was ST parent-posters grubbing for referral fees that responded to your alter ego post.  Now you claim it was EdCons. Now that you have admitted that you made the initial post, why won;t you share all these responses from EdCons?  Propriety never stopped you before, so let's have it.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »
Hmmmm....thats one way to solve the problem.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 05:27:28 PM »
Now let me see, Zen.  You gave the deliberate impression that it was ST parent-posters grubbing for referral fees that responded to your alter ego post.  Now you claim it was EdCons. Now that you have admitted that you made the initial post, why won;t you share all these responses from EdCons?  Propriety never stopped you before, so let's have it.

God bless you, Guest.  Respond under this if you're an asshole.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 07:45:11 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 05:37:03 PM »
Zen- is that the way YOU talk to YOUR kids? What a fine example.
Now, where are all these PMs from the EdCons.
Seems like Mr. Zen has a little too much time on his hands.
I never thought for a moment it was anything but a troll (and that it was YOU, since you are the one fixated on PV).  
Let's see all the PMs.  Are you afraid of Lon?  Your little ass is backed into a corner, isn't it?

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 05:55:29 PM »
ZA don't let these people take up your time and don't let your disgust/passion ruin your credibility. Sometimes y_ou need to take a break from this stuff to avoid outrage ruining what you are trying to accomplish..
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]