Author Topic: Lamest songs ever recorded  (Read 20586 times)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Lamest songs ever recorded
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 02:46:59 AM »
Actually Gents I ca do one worse. Both for the annoy co workers factor and also general lameness
MM bop by hanson
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 02:56:06 PM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
Actually Gents I ca do one worse. Both for the annoy co workers factor and also general lameness
MM bop by hanson

Oh, God...it's in my head!  Get it out!  I think I need a musical exorcism.  Putting on Hedwig and the Angry Inch S/T...
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 12:26:08 PM »
Iggy Pop - "Real Wild Child (Wild One)"

Hoo boy.. what an embarrassingly lame piece of shit this one is...peee-uuu!!!  ::lala::
(this is coming from a Stooges fan)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 05:49:59 PM »
I have to confess to a moronic love for the song Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. It always puts me in a good mood!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2007, 02:41:30 PM »
Green Day's cover of John Lennon's "Working Class Hero."

Their version sucks; nothing close to John's, so why release it??

Fuck them....poseurs. :roll:

Lame, lame, LAME!!  :evil:  8-)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2007, 03:10:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Green Day's cover of John Lennon's "Working Class Hero."

Their version sucks; nothing close to John's, so why release it??

Fuck them....poseurs. :roll:

Lame, lame, LAME!!  :evil:  8-)

Much in agreement there.  I hold Green Day accountable for this era of "Punk" bands who are decidedly NOT Punk.

Take Blink182, for example.  Put up a picture of that Hoppus guy and a picture of Sid Vicious and ask yerself:  "Which one is the Punk bass player?"  Uh-huh.  Hoppus looks like Wally Cleaver.

Blink182 (and any other new Punk band with a number tagged on, which excludes the magnificent Sector 27), Good Charlotte, that whole lot of asswipes...they're as punk as Josie and the Pussycats, or the fuckin' Archies.  The whiny vocal style that cretin in Dashboard Confessional started is everywhere.  Ah, fuggit, I need to stop or I'll get all wound up.  The good news is, my kids know the real deal. My step daughter isn't much into old Punk, but she is a monster XTC fan and she was working out to Cursive's Happy Hollow a little while ago.  My step son is a music fiend, our tastes are parallel.  The hope of the future and all that.

Back to the topic..here's a stinker you're lucky if you don't know..."Gimme Dat Ding", which has been in my head since last night.  Help me...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 03:15:58 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2007, 03:14:13 PM »
Iggy Pop - "Real Wild Child (Wild One)"

Hoo boy.. what an embarrassingly lame piece of shit this one is...peee-uuu!!!  ::lala::
(this is coming from a Stooges fan)

Blah Blah Blah - Yeah, man, there's an album Iggy would probably like to have excised from his otherwise hellagood catalog.  I think Bowie produced that turd, too, so shame on both of 'em.  The only decent song on that rekkid was "Shades", and it's only good by default.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2007, 03:48:35 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Blink182 (and any other new Punk band with a number tagged on, which excludes the magnificent Sector 27), Good Charlotte, that whole lot of asswipes...they're as punk as Josie and the Pussycats, or the fuckin' Archies.

:rofl: ::bwahaha:: :tup:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2007, 04:37:26 PM »
Gimme Dat Ding

I don't think I know that one (fortunately).

Offline Energizer Bunny

• View Profile
    • http://www.hell.com
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2007, 04:47:05 PM »

Blink182 (and any other new Punk band with a number tagged on, which excludes the magnificent Sector 27), Good Charlotte, that whole lot of asswipes...they're as punk as Josie and the Pussycats, or the fuckin' Archies.  

good charolette i agree, blink i think they are FUNNY as fuck and hardly new. they were around a good 10 years, they broke up, each band member is incredibly talented, they were each in at least 1 if not 2 other banks simultaneously and they were funny as fuck, oh i said that.

I would not consider them posers, just like they really never claimed to be punk. Its the public that fucks that shit up. they were just 3 crazy guys dickin around people chose to label their music punk.  I saw them live and it was a great show, and funny! LOL

if they were posin they would be attempting to sing about anarchy and shit not midgets. lol  

i think we tend to label shit more then the bands do.  But the rest like good charolette, and all these other lame emo bands whose music ISNT funny and all sounds the same. id' agree. i just see blink in a different way, far from punk, just a bunch of punk ass boys having fun.   and they did it well for along time. and i love the stuff they are doing now apart from blink too. angels and airwaves for example. far far from punk

sorry i saw frods quote and had missed the blink part so had to comment

here since im editing for a 3rd time did i mention I thought they were FAR from PUNK?  Lol a bit redundant i was sorry.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 04:58:42 PM by Guest »
TheWho smells like butt.

Offline Energizer Bunny

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2007, 04:52:54 PM »
i might add, we really are lacking in the punk music department "commercially"  though. so yeah what do you expect.  we could use some good edgy punk music these days on the radio, or would that do more harm then good!  most of its just not "pop" Enough for the radio i guess. which is one reason i don't bother to listen. id prefer it that way  though i think, no need for everyone to know about good music. lol only the cool folks. and frod.  :rofl:  :rofl:
TheWho smells like butt.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2007, 04:53:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Energizer Bunny""

good charolette i agree, blink i think they are FUNNY as fuck and hardly new. they were around a good 10 years, they broke up, each band member is incredibly talented, they were each in at least 1 if not 2 other banks simultaneously and they were funny as fuck, oh i said that.

I would not consider them posers, just like they really never claimed to be punk. Its the public that fucks that shit up. they were just 3 crazy guys dickin around people chose to label their music punk.  I saw them live and it was a great show, and funny! LOL

i think we tend to label shit more then the bands do.  But the rest like good charolette, and all these other lame emo bands whose music ISNT funny and all sounds the same. id' agree. i just see blink in a different way, far from punk, just a bunch of punk ass boys having fun.   and they did it well for along time. and i love the stuff they are doing now apart from blink too. angels and airwaves for example. far far from punk

sorry i saw frods quote and had missed the blink part so had to comment

Punks don't fly out to play on troop carriers on their way to the Gulf, and Hoppus said some shitty things about Fugazi for not charging more than five bucks for tickets.  He's all about money and endorsements, and he looks like Wally Cleaver.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2007, 05:04:16 PM »
Never listened to much Blink182 (dare i say thankfully?), but they sure tried hard to look punk, E.B.

If it looks like shit, then it usually is..?  :rofl:

Offline Energizer Bunny

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2007, 05:06:55 PM »

Punks don't fly out to play on troop carriers on their way to the Gulf, and Hoppus said some shitty things about Fugazi for not charging more than five bucks for tickets.  He's all about money and endorsements, and he looks like Wally Cleaver.
no clue who you mean i dont watch the news  

good char and the other lamos consider themselves EMO which is good cuz thats not punk either.LOL but they do try to carry themselves like this new punk movement cuz they have a mohawk or color their hair green or get a tattoo. Now id agree  that is annoying cuz they are whiney bitchs. LOL i just have a soft spot for the NON punk band blink 182 can you tell? Ive had this argument before and just no need to lump them in with the rest when they've made it a point in interviews and everywhere else to not label themselves a punk rock band. at least they keep it real and couldnt be more obvious about their non punkness wiht the subject matter in their songs lol.

blame the ignorant masses listening to and promoting music for fucking up punk. they seem to have the idea of what punk music is confused  with something else
TheWho smells like butt.

Offline Energizer Bunny

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2007, 05:10:02 PM »
Never listened to much Blink182 (dare i say thankfully?), but they sure tried hard to look punk, E.B.

If it looks like shit, then it usually is..?  :rofl:

are you kidding? no they dont LOL
TheWho smells like butt.