Author Topic: NATSAP in Defense Mode  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NATSAP in Defense Mode
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 03:09:34 PM »
More than likely NATSAP is concerned with being named part of a lawsuit so they're probably trying to clean up their act. Doubt it would be a selfless motivation such as what's in the best interest of the children...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
NATSAP in Defense Mode
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 07:12:40 PM »
Well no matter what the reason the effort is resulting in raising the bar when it comes to TBSs.  It will definitely give parents another resource to look at when looking for placement for their child.  I believe many here had issues with oversight and licensing.  This can be crossed off the list, now, as far as a concern.  For the parents that feel regulation is important it will ease their minds.  There is no down side.

This is another example that the industry is self correcting and as long as the parents speak up and give their feed back the industry will continue to evolve, grow and improve until all the issues are addressed.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
NATSAP in Defense Mode
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 07:41:57 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Well no matter what the reason the effort is resulting in raising the bar when it comes to TBSs.  It will definitely give parents another resource to look at when looking for placement for their child.  I believe many here had issues with oversight and licensing.  This can be crossed off the list, now, as far as a concern.  For the parents that feel regulation is important it will ease their minds.  There is no down side.

This is another example that the industry is self correcting and as long as the parents speak up and give their feed back the industry will continue to evolve, grow and improve until all the issues are addressed.

::roflmao::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]