Author Topic: hely milk, psy,and others good with html we need your help!  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hely milk, psy,and others good with html we need your help!
« on: February 16, 2007, 06:16:43 PM »
can you guys make a "troll meter" especially for the who

like A picture of a famous  child murderer- like John Wayne Gacy.

Next to John Wayne Gacy put the "whos" REAL name, which i take is CIndy something. Beneath it that she is a paid consultant to the industry and other damaging info- even if she/he/it just refers or lies or convers up for child murders. And a warning to ignore her and not beleive her

then we wouldnt have these threads hijacked by her. Also in her real life, people will know what she is

PLEASE HELP
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 07:55:37 PM »
I already made the graphics... milk integrated it into the board.

all you have to do is type in [troll##]

(where ## is a value from "1" to "10")

Example if i were to put in "troll1" within the brackets it does this:
[troll1]

for best results just quote a person and type [troll##] directly after  like so:
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: hely milk, psy,and others good with html we need your he
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 08:00:12 PM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torure girl""

Next to John Wayne Gacy put the "whos" REAL name, which i take is CIndy something. Beneath it that she is a paid consultant to the industry and other damaging info- even if she/he/it just refers or lies or convers up for child murders. And a warning to ignore her and not beleive her

then we wouldnt have these threads hijacked by her. Also in her real life, people will know what she is

PLEASE HELP

[troll7]
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 08:16:55 PM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torure girl""

PLEASE HELP

Wow !.....you are one brutal and angry person , total lack of compassion.  I take it you dont approve of boarding schools.  What does hijacked threads mean?

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »
I'm curious as to whether or not you ever answered the question of "who you work for," Who...

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 08:45:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Ganja""
I'm curious as to whether or not you ever answered the question of "who you work for," Who...

Yes someone asked me awhile back and I told my story of how I became to be.... I guess I could dig it up if needed...its not a story to be proud of..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 09:23:11 PM »
PARENTS!! This is what TheWho and other programmies think of your children when they get out and don't toe the party line.

Quote from: ""TheWho""
Wow !.....you are one brutal and angry person , total lack of compassion.  I take it you dont approve of boarding schools.  What does hijacked threads mean?

Classic. Fucking. Quote.

(To the OP: I don't do graphics very well. That's Psy's business.)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 09:33:55 PM »
Quote from: ""Ganja""

Naw.  he never answered it.. and our guest friend is the second to suggest what i suggested earlier in the who thread...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 11:06:02 AM »
Psy Id like one specifically for the Who. Though I am sure the slime  provides many of the anon troll postings as well, the slime is a special case becasue he/she/it signs in and devotes themselves to minimizing and hiding the murders of children.

The who clearly works for the industry as its manipulative way of interacting is clear. Notice it doesnt respond to any of the issues I bring up, but insteads insults me- a program survivor a "child" it so desperately wants to help. Notice it misleads by describing BMs as "boarding schools" in an insidious fashion. By insidious I mean WHo des not  argue outright  they are not torture gulugs but underhandedly calls them as boarding schools in an effort to confuse what we are describing.

Im sick of it. Make a meter for her. Mabye milk and robert can help you decide what will be on this html something witty and fitting Mabye some of it's most repulsive quotes? Who knows. I can even pay you to do this. Pm me
well work something out
sick of child toruture girl

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 11:37:02 AM »
sick of child toruture girl wrote:

Psy Id like one specifically for the Who. Though I am sure the slime provides many of the anon troll postings as well, the slime is a special case becasue he/she/it signs in and devotes themselves to minimizing and hiding the murders of children.

???

The who clearly works for the industry as its manipulative way of interacting is clear. Notice it doesnt respond to any of the issues I bring up, but insteads insults me- a program survivor a "child" it so desperately wants to help. Notice it misleads by describing BMs as "boarding schools" in an insidious fashion. By insidious I mean WHo des not argue outright they are not torture gulugs but underhandedly calls them as boarding schools in an effort to confuse what we are describing.

I don?t believe you ever asked me a question, if you had, I missed it and apologize ??  I am working with TBS and PS data specifically not BM?s or Boarding schools per se.
I am sorry you are taking this personally, but you will see as we collect more and more data and start focusing on boot camps and the such the problems may rise to the top and some of the bad areas will be exposed.  It just takes time, hang in there?. We are all working for the same cause which is helping the kids!!

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 01:51:09 PM »
No Cindy, we're working on helping these kids. You're working on finding ways to cover up the truth. These are very very different things. Torture was right on the money with her claims regarding you. You do minimize and try and hide the murders of children. Deny it and Ill bury in you in proof.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 01:43:57 PM »
Aw, shit, Robert.  Just do it.  Don't wait for the inevitable denial...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control