Author Topic: Comparisons which dont involve death counts  (Read 12337 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Comparisons which dont involve death counts
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2007, 12:43:54 PM »
Again thank you for clearing the matter up Cindy.

So then weve established that one man provides individual therapy for 200 kids per week and supervises 11 unlicensed counselors.

Sounds like a great arrangement!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2007, 12:46:05 PM »
Less arguing with the troll, more reporting to the relevant authorities. DJ, you've done this before.

(Can you all tell I'm really sick of the troll clogging up the forum?)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2007, 12:51:17 PM »
RB said:

"In the meantime the key thing to remember is that even if this Cohen is the psychatrist and he's licensed he's the only therapist there who is. None of the rest of them are.

I also wonder why ASR would want a psychatrist over a psychologist? The key difference between the two is that a psychatrist has been to medical school and can perscribe meds. Does ASR keep kids on meds or add new ones?"

He's not a staff member.  He's a consulting doc retained for the purpose of med management.  This is very typical in the industry.  They don't directly employ psychiatrists (too expensive) so they 1099 them as consulting docs.

He's not having any meaningful interactions with the kids; just adjusting/prescribing their meds.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2007, 12:52:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
Less arguing with the troll, more reporting to the relevant authorities. DJ, you've done this before.

(Can you all tell I'm really sick of the troll clogging up the forum?)

Milk, What I found effective with trolls is to ignore them and/or indicate you will answer all their questions on a specific day.  This saves a ton of memory space and posting/flaming etc.  You can just skip over their posts like I do.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2007, 12:54:28 PM »
Cindy he was talking about you, but youre right we should ignore you.

Get on finding out about those license issues and we'll see you when youre all finished.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2007, 01:26:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
Okay, everyone just shut the hell up for a bit.
I noticed that Ralph L. Cohen is licensed as a medical doctor, as a psychiatrist, and he presumably works at that facility. But he's not on the Massachusetts website as a psychologist. Should he be?
DJ, RB, STFU for a bit, fucking CALL Massachusetts licensing up, and find out where the hell the real information is supposed to be at, and where you can actually find lists of licenses for these people.

Milk,
Not necessary to call. I ran all "counselors" through each catagory (Psychologist, Mental Health Professional, Social Workers) on Tuesday and posted the results- just as anyone can do. It is accurate for the staff listed on ASRs site.
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=20728

2 of 11 were licensed.

As for Cohen, He is a Psychiatrist.  I ran his name through that site under Psychology, assuming that covered Psychiatrists. That's not the case. They are considered MDs and have to be search through a different site. He appears to be licensed.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2007, 01:31:48 PM »
OK, good catch, Deb.  I followed up using ALL categories of providers and hit the same number as you : Two.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2007, 01:34:59 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
I also wonder why ASR would want a psychatrist over a psychologist? The key difference between the two is that a psychatrist has been to medical school and can perscribe meds. Does ASR keep kids on meds or add new ones?

The staff who posted last year claimed that 60% of the kids were on meds. That's why they need a consulting shrink.
Shrinks have to have a degree in medicine as well as psych in order to rx drugs. Regular MDs can rx drugs. Psychologists can't.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700