Author Topic: aka sue scheff jr.  (Read 8880 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2006, 01:00:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Paul Smith""
(Why the FUCK do I keep coming back here?)

Jesus, are you TheWho's alter ego or what? Selective literacy. The CNN was if I got to do it my way, which, unfortunately, I don't. I think the massive pile of bodies would be a bit more illegal than confidentiality rules, don't you?

The way that is actually under discussion is simple: Person gets employed at program. Person works at program, pretends to drink Kool-Aid. Person catches abuses on camera and reports them to the authorities, particularly Child Protective Services.

And if media release is ever decided upon in the future (after, naturally, a careful look at the laws.. cripes, people), it's not hard to digitally edit out the identities of the children.

I think Paul has made it clear where he stands and how he'd do the job.

Unfortunately, the smoking crater, burned-out buildings, charred, bullet-riddled bodies and the vultures circling in the dark cloud of partial cremation smoke may alert the authorities to various wrongdoings.

Can't blame the guy for looking for other effective methods, can ya?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2006, 01:05:45 PM »
OMG, now that woman is writing a book?
That is scary.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2007, 10:03:37 PM »
If you knew what I did for a living, you'd shut the fuck up so fast, we'd all think we've gone deaf.

I was making a joke.. but it would be interesting to see if that would actually work.

I know what you do for a living.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2007, 01:07:18 AM »
you guys are wrong if you beleive that going in with cameras is going to result in anything but alot of media attention to the hidden and pervasice culture of child torture.

No one is going for jail for violating "confidentiality laws".! There have been 1000s of exposes on nursing homes abusive asylums and none have ever resulted in jail time for the exposer either.!

The only people facing jail time will be the program runners. No, not only the abusive staff will face penalty but the people who run the organizations, as not just the staff of concentration camps faced penalty but also the architects the money handlers etc. If you proove a system of torture was set up- which is exactly what you'll proove with images of kids working from morning to night or being denied the right to speak of sleep etc, the guys on top get punished too. ITS HIS SYSTEM! Not that its EASY  to do this god knows, you really need to be a crusader

We all have our personal reasons for not taking this step- Im hardly doing it either- but lets not pretend its becasue we'll be shipped off to prison

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2007, 01:38:04 AM »
Out of curiosity what do you do for a living?
Actually let me guess- a soldier?

either that, or a pamphleteer for NABMLA
I cant think of anything else that can disqaulify you for undercover work
(actually being a soldier could lend you credibility. But of course the military is a  facist evil entit y that it is, and being a part of it creates the only situation possible where you can actually face legal penalty)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2007, 01:50:23 AM »
Quote from: ""Kathy""

On 2006-05-04 08:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
grown some balls

You grew some balls? That is kind of gross."

LOL!  Now THAT was funny!  I sure as hell did write grown instead of what I intended (which of course was grow)  OOps.  I made way too many typos on my way out the door this morning.  And it wasn't 4am.  If any of you are familiar with this web site, it clearly statesthat all times posted are in pacific time.   And I am NOT on the pacific coast.

I originally was not going to respond to this anymore, but curiousity got the best of me and I did check back to see if there were any further smears of my name.  

And then I came across this post and it struck me really, really funny.   So being that it kind of put me in a jovial mood, I guess I'll address your accusations and critisicms.  Again I only have a short amount of time, so please forgive any typos. (LOL)  

Anyway.  I've been offering free information on the internet for 6 years nows.  I've paid out thousands of dollars getting the message out to people.  Never asking for fees or donations.  I'm starting to get in hot water from my family about spending money for this. So, I would like to have the site, at a minimum pay for itself, so I can continue to contribute to getting the message out there.

My web site is always under construction and it takes a lot of time to get all the information I have up on the site.  I'd say it is about a quarter (25%) of the way done.

In the meantime, I have posted a few specific reports, of which I have already sent out to those who have requested them.  Free of charge.  I simply have a donation button, because it would be nice to have at least payment for the ink and postage if for nothing else. I have put a suggested donation amount, something that isn't mandatory, but is a fair request.

Next, I do NOT make any recommendations to programs. The research service is simply that,a service I offer (you could say on the side.)

Parents who are looking into programs tend to be either single or double working parents who don't have the time it takes to do indepth research about these programs, so I have offered to do this as service to these people, if they feel they don't have the time to do it themselves. The reason I say email me for a quote, is because if I have much of the information it will be either free or a lower fee, however, if  they ask me about a program or person I have never heard of and I have to do research from scratch and/or I have to pay to do some type of background check, they will have to front me that fee.

I get very specific requests, such as have you ever heard about x program? or y program?  Do you know if there are any bad reports about the programs, or people who run them?  If I already have any information handy, I'll email it to them, otherwise I have to just say no I haven't heard anything about that particular program, which often would be misconstrued as "that program must be ok."  So in order to have the opportunity to catch someone like that from simply deducing that no info means the program is ok, I'm willing to do the research for them, (especially if they don't have the time to do it) but I can not be using the little bit of cash I have to PAY THEM not to put their kid in a program.  That is just ridiculous!!!.  I need my expenses reimbursed.  

Why hasn't anyone complained about my offering web site services "FOR A FEE!"  I mean gosh, don't you think I should just provide web services to everyone who comes to my site for free as well?  No one says anyone who comes to my site HAS to purchase the research service.  They can do the research themselves, I actually prefer that they do, however, there are people who would rather pay someone else to do it for them, and what better person, then someone who has been watching this industry for years, and knows where to look and what to look for to get that information in the shortest period of time.  

Now there is one last option, if you guys want to help me pay for all my bills regarding the FICA site, then I won't have to charge anyone anything, I can just take for the FICA jar to do these researches for people.  

I really don't understand how anyone misconstrued what I offer on my site as being my charging parents to tell them where to put their kids.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  

I think a lot of hysterical groupthink happens on fornits.  Kind of reminds me of being in "group" in the program.  Who would have ever thought fornits would one day become "group" all over again.  

Well, hope this clears things up for you all, and if not, like I've said before, feel free to email me directly.  I'm very approachable.  I have no problems dealing with a problem head-on.  Of course this wouldn't be nearly as fun or dramatic as fabricating something on fornits.  So have it your way.  Post away on fornits or else, just email me.  

And who ever wrote this email, thanks for the laugh, that was funny!

Kathy :smile:

I think i have a solution to the controversy.  Post the research you have done publicly on your site for all to see.

For those requesting information on some obscure "new" program, make their "purchase" public.  Assign each customer a number.  Declare what you are working on and post the research publicly as well as "who" you are working for by number.

This should alleviate any suspicion.

However, you should always try and inform parents of the dangers of the industry.  Even programs with no abuse allegations can be bad.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2007, 02:37:35 AM »
Why in the hell do I feel like I'm being stood up and confronted by the group?

That probably has something to do with it...

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2007, 08:10:50 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
This I believe says it all. To bad we ran Kathy off the board. She is a hell of a cool lady.

We did?

Yes, she is.. if we're talking about the same Kathy. Kathy M.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2007, 08:43:13 AM »
I have a job that takes a considerable portion of my time and I'm not about to leave. I have other, personal reasons why I can't.. but if I got to do it my way, there would be no sneaking involved, just corpses, chaos, and CNN.

Here's why you, TSW- you were there as staff for an extended period of time. You have experience. You've already drank your share of the Kool-Aid. The reason everyone pesters you to do it is because you're the best man for the job, asshole. That is a fact. There is nobody else on this board as qualified as you are for that particular job. Now shut your God damn mouth and go save some kids unless you really do have something better to do.[ This Message was edited by: Paul Smith on 2006-05-04 19:06 ]

aren't you a self  righteous little guy ...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2007, 09:00:37 AM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Niles, for example, made a few good points that would be helpful to you and your cause and showed signs of thinking independently, but the group was quick to point this out to him and he backed off and joined the popular position here.

I found that interesting as well.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2007, 10:02:08 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Here we go again.  

Kathy what programs, as of today, are on your GOOD LIST?  The ones you could honestly tell a parent would be a safe program in which to enroll their child?

Better still, which program would you, yourself feel comfortable enrolling your own child in?

Name them.

Get over yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
aka sue scheff jr.
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2007, 10:12:16 AM »
I sense the presence of Harry Houdini, he has finally returned.