Author Topic: March Punk of the Month Nominees  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
March Punk of the Month Nominees
« on: February 01, 2007, 10:19:42 AM »
Sainer. If only because Aspen is desperate enough to try PR moves on this forum. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 10:30:23 AM »
Why not make this a poll. That would be fun. You know where my vote goes.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 10:50:10 AM »
I would like to nominate Darcy Riddel of Spring Creek Lodge Montana WWASPS. This lady was a family rep for many years, until recently leaving under dubious circumstances. Rumor is she nows works as front desk clerk in a small roadside motel somewhere in the middle of nowhere. This lady was the most manipulative, and sick person you could possibly place in charge of your kids. She was the only middle man between the kids and parents and used that to her benefit for financial and psychological control. It has recently come to light that this lady was also having sex with children at the facility. I hope those raped pursue charges. I knew she was weird and controlling, but I had no idea until I got out and talked to other people. Her husband worked there called John Riddel and everyone said he seemed nice. They got divorced I heard. Child predator and rapist (physical and psychological), Darcy Riddel is who I nominate this month. May god have mercy on her soul, and I hope she ends up in prison one day for what she has done.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 10:56:25 AM »
One of the few people on this planet I could probably draw an exact picture of just  by memory.. its burned into my memory. No i dont have a picture though, I will search. But she took down her myspace page (which she used to keep in contact with kids and manipulate them .. sounds like other sexual predators?? hmm) as soon as the allegations became public. not sure whats going on now, but I thought parents would like to know that a child rapist was in complete control of hundreds of kids over several years and nobody noticed. when she was fired it was obviously kept under raps. no charges.. not a peep. everything in these programs is secretive. these kind of places that open up in rural towns and require NO experience or education.. they are a magnet to weirdos.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 11:08:37 AM »
1.  Lon Woodbury (...can't say there isn't a personal motive there)
     (but he is a punk... and throws people off his board for politely (and sucessfully i might add ::bigmouth::) speaking out about the industry.)(did i mention he's also a huge asshole)
2.  Len Bukkake (of HLA and NATSAP infamy)
3.  Ken Kay (always a favorite)
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 11:14:34 AM »
David Gilcrease

The 'intellectual' behind the seminars at wwasp, the one who writes essays about why parents should send their kid off to a homeless shelter if they dont stasy at the program at 18, all that good stuff.

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 12:19:22 PM »
If you are going to start out on a compilation of filth and sleaze in the child abuse business you've gotta start big and no one comes bigger than the one and only Robert "Bob" Browning Lichfield, founder, former president and now "consultant" to the only business on the block to combine mass markets, in your face child abuse and the full range of services from teen kidnappings to forcible re-programming as practiced by the IRA and North Koreans.

Put your hands together for the Taifa or Teenhelp!

ROBERT BROWNING LICHFIELD!!!!1111!!1!!!oneoneone!!!11!

(the crowd goes wild)
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 12:57:00 PM »
Other possibilities...
Sue Scheff
Paul Clark
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... ight=clark
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 08:06:30 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Paul Clark is that cretin who heads the Montana Committee to avoid government regulations in TBS right?

Yeh, and his band of merry men. All at the link. Same one who advertises that he provides therapy at two program, no license.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 04:24:27 PM »

http://antiwwasp.com/

and

CCM girl 1989
Frequent poster

traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 03:01:23 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
I'm not going to put Kevin or CCM Girl down for a nomination for at least another month. This out of the faint hope of redemption for the both of them.

That sucks! Okay, I'll look forward to next month then. LOL

My vote is David Gilcrease.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 03:05:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
David Gilcrease

The 'intellectual' behind the seminars at wwasp, the one who writes essays about why parents should send their kid off to a homeless shelter if they dont stasy at the program at 18, all that good stuff.

You are the second one CCM.. should tell everyone a lot about this asshole!!