Author Topic: Yet Another CCM Girl Flaming Thread  (Read 10979 times)

Offline the sunday stealer

• View Profile
Yet Another CCM Girl Flaming Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2007, 10:03:10 PM »
you dont see niles because hes been bad and not getting with the program... he needs to think about it for a while in the iso box down the road..

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 04:29:56 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
That's the craziest 180 I've ever seen in my life. Normally survivors go from "It was great --> it sucked". Not the other way around. It's like reverse-evolution or something. Oh wait... regression! How could I forget that word? :roll:

It makes me wonder how sincere she was originally, when she was allegedly critiquing the programs.

I dunno, but I find it ironic for her of all people to be talking about pulling yourself together.

I also think it's funny that she seems to think that 32 makes her the oldest person on the boards.  :D

It's not such a crazy 180 when you think about it this way:  CCM is needy, needy, needy, and amorally so.  When she got out, she looked to the community of survivors for solace and a sense of belonging.  As time went on, things changed.  She has a job, she works in the world and is, I am assuming, surrounded by people who are mostly NOT survivors.  From her pov, those people are more successful, and she would rather be identified with them and hence she had switched her choice of community.

I don't and never did know CCM, and I may be totally off base here.  But, from an "outsider's" viewpont it really looks to me like CCM's sense of self-identity is pretty shattered.  We're talking core damage here.  She talks a good game, acts like she is some authority speaking on behalf of fornits, but really,  there is no connection between her avowed passions and the seat of her soul. None. Pity her.

32 is old?  Lol.  Maybe I should change my username to "crone."
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 08:53:54 AM »
You guys sure have a lot of time on your hands!!!! That's awesome. Anyway, the baby Jesus comment came from the movie Talladega Nights, with Will Ferrell. It's a comedy, not a tragedy, so maybe you guys have not taken the time to view it?

I didn't attack Psys sexuality, I attacked him because he was sharing a whole lot of personal information. Something I get reamed for all the time here. Psy being bi? That's nothing new for me. I could care less. I just wasn't sure what it had to do with what we were talking about?

As far as coming up with a file on me........that's fine. I really have nothing to hide. God, you really have a lot of time on your hands though! Surely, there has to be something more productive you could be doing?

I see the progression you are talking about. From when I started a year and a half ago until now. I'm not ashamed of that. Change is normal, and healthy. Staying bitter, and hurling insults at me shows the majority of society if they were to come here to read all these posts, that it's most of you that have the problems that maybe you need to deal with.

I'm not going anywhere, I will think for myself always. No matter how nasty you get, it really doesn't leave me lying awake at night. So, with that being said..........hopefully I will have the last word on this thread.

Starting a thread on me for the second time is a complete waste of your time. Not mine, because I will defend myself when I have the time. But please guys, go back to what you do so well!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 09:11:30 AM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
I see the progression you are talking about. From when I started a year and a half ago until now. I'm not ashamed of that. Change is normal, and healthy.

Regression back into your programmed mode is not healthy and normal.

I will think for myself always.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

But please guys, go back to what you do so well!!!!

Speak out against abusive programs and the people who refer kids to them? Nobody here ever stopped, only you did!!!! Out of the kindness of our hearts, remember?!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2007, 09:47:11 AM »
I'm not going anywhere, I will think for myself always.

Have you no shame?  Compassion?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2007, 09:53:20 AM »
Not only is perpetually flaming CCM girl meanspirited and cruel, it's not even a good idea.
I think more or less everyone dislikes her decisions but the only this we are doing here is giving the struggingteens crowd a stick to beat us with.
Remember this isn't a program. She can make her own decisions. Let's try to keep it constructive if we disagree.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2007, 11:22:24 AM »
Quote from: ""MightyAardvark""
I think more or less everyone dislikes her decisions but the only this we are doing here is giving the struggingteens crowd a stick to beat us with.

You mean that forum that gets 1 post per week?   :rofl:

MA, if this forum is so bad why do they all come over here to post?  :wink:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »
I didn't attack Psys sexuality, I attacked him because he was sharing a whole lot of personal information. Something I get reamed for all the time here. Psy being bi? That's nothing new for me. I could care less. I just wasn't sure what it had to do with what we were talking about?

What?  You don't get satire?

Yes. we have many issues. I for one, am bisexual... my parents sent me to school for that issue.. I see now that i was just confused. I need to re-evaluate my priorities, and get real. I don't drink... but maybe the program was right when they convinced me i was an alcoholic after 4 months of gentle persuasion... My god. They saved my life! Without them i might have started drinking!

I was responding to your statement that we all have "issues" we need to work out.  So.  I reponded with an "issue" considered legitimate by one of those precious schools of yours.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2007, 03:39:20 PM »
Not only is perpetually flaming CCM girl meanspirited and cruel, it's not even a good idea.
Remember this isn't a program. She can make her own decisions. Let's try to keep it constructive if we disagree.

I agree for the most part...  but i would rather contain the nastiness than have it spread all over Fornits.  That's why i started this thread.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2007, 03:40:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

You mean that forum that gets 1 post per week?   :rofl:

MA, if this forum is so bad why do they all come over here to post?  :wink:

Really. Come on MA, you're not going to make Fornits a more friendly place by asking for it. Don't you have more important things to do?

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2007, 06:41:06 PM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Quote from: ""try another castle""
That's the craziest 180 I've ever seen in my life. Normally survivors go from "It was great --> it sucked". Not the other way around. It's like reverse-evolution or something. Oh wait... regression! How could I forget that word? :roll:

It makes me wonder how sincere she was originally, when she was allegedly critiquing the programs.

I dunno, but I find it ironic for her of all people to be talking about pulling yourself together.

I also think it's funny that she seems to think that 32 makes her the oldest person on the boards.  :D

It's not such a crazy 180 when you think about it this way:  CCM is needy, needy, needy, and amorally so.  When she got out, she looked to the community of survivors for solace and a sense of belonging.  As time went on, things changed.  She has a job, she works in the world and is, I am assuming, surrounded by people who are mostly NOT survivors.  From her pov, those people are more successful, and she would rather be identified with them and hence she had switched her choice of community.

I don't and never did know CCM, and I may be totally off base here.  But, from an "outsider's" viewpont it really looks to me like CCM's sense of self-identity is pretty shattered.  We're talking core damage here.  She talks a good game, acts like she is some authority speaking on behalf of fornits, but really,  there is no connection between her avowed passions and the seat of her soul. None. Pity her.

32 is old?  Lol.  Maybe I should change my username to "crone."

:rofl:

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2007, 06:44:00 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
I couldn't give a tinkers toot what they think over on struggling retards. The fact that they even think  anything at all in that collective of drooling morons makes me believe miracles really do happen.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :P

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2007, 09:17:09 AM »
was shw reakky havubg sex wuth people whod adopt" her?
so sad...and really the life of so many program girls after program. What percent... 1 quater?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2007, 01:00:13 PM »
Once again, Psy has done a great thing starting this thread on me LOL. If nothing else but to take out his crappy day/life out on me! Cool buddy! I appreciate that. BTW.......TSW, MGDP, and several others do appreciate it too! But, don't think I'm calling this home sweet home!

So guys, what did you expect me to do? Stay upset, and angry like you have? Sorry to disappoint you. I do believe there is good treatment facilities out there. If there was evidence of abuse on a child, or teenager I would go out of my way to do something about it. Just as I have with animals. I report abuse, I take time out of my day, a lot of people don't, or think I should mind my own business, and I never do.

Having this thread is fine by me. I understand that you don't want negativity spread to the other threads.....and neither do I, but I find that really hypocritical!!!! The majority of you hurl insults, and say disgusting stuff about me that's not true. I find that really immature to say the least.

I will continue to post wherever I want, whenever I want, and say whatever I want. The second you attack me in another thread or forum, the gloves are off. I am not going to come over here to say anything. I will come back at you right there, I don't care who it is, Guest/ANON or what. Then you will be once again taking the attention off of a subject that is really far more important then how we feel about one another.

Let me have my say, and have my own opinion, without you attacking me. Then everything will be all good, right? God, you guys sometimes behave so childishly. The fact I have to even teach a bunch of people who should be old enough, and know better, on how to treat one another, and how to respect somebody elses opinion, even if it's not theirs, is crazy!!!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2007, 01:33:47 PM »
Once again, Psy has done a great thing starting this thread on me LOL. If nothing else but to take out his crappy day/life out on me! Cool buddy! I appreciate that. BTW.......TSW, MGDP, and several others do appreciate it too! But, don't think I'm calling this home sweet home!

So guys, what did you expect me to do? Stay upset, and angry like you have? Sorry to disappoint you. I do believe there is good treatment facilities out there. If there was evidence of abuse on a child, or teenager I would go out of my way to do something about it. Just as I have with animals. I report abuse, I take time out of my day, a lot of people don't, or think I should mind my own business, and I never do.

Having this thread is fine by me. I understand that you don't want negativity spread to the other threads.....and neither do I, but I find that really hypocritical!!!! The majority of you hurl insults, and say disgusting stuff about me that's not true. I find that really immature to say the least.

I will continue to post wherever I want, whenever I want, and say whatever I want. The second you attack me in another thread or forum, the gloves are off. I am not going to come over here to say anything. I will come back at you right there, I don't care who it is, Guest/ANON or what. Then you will be once again taking the attention off of a subject that is really far more important then how we feel about one another.

Let me have my say, and have my own opinion, without you attacking me. Then everything will be all good, right? God, you guys sometimes behave so childishly. The fact I have to even teach a bunch of people who should be old enough, and know better, on how to treat one another, and how to respect somebody elses opinion, even if it's not theirs, is crazy!!!!!!

I feel ashamed of myself...  :oops: