Author Topic: OFFICIAL WELCOMING THREAD!  (Read 2476 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
OFFICIAL WELCOMING THREAD!
« on: February 20, 2007, 01:47:08 AM »
:silly:  :wave:  :wave:

Howdy boys n girls! Welcome to fornits!

Need specifics, think we're all lying, wanna call us full of crap or say we're just disgruntled we were made to get off drugs or any other bullshit? Wanna hit on CCM girl? Here's the place!

Anyone new is welcome to post here... and anyone whose been here is welcome to leave some love for the newbies.

Enjoy your stay! Just don't learn too much that you don't want to know if you can't handle it, mmmkay?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 01:53:01 AM »
Welcome to Fornits.

Here you will read of concepts you never wanted to consider, meet people you never wanted to meet, hear of abuse you never wanted to hear of, and realize things you never wanted to realize.

It only gets worse.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 01:59:50 AM »
polite and timorous question: why are we "officially welcoming"?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 02:01:16 AM »
I think I might have gotten some people who like to heckle me or act like trolls to open their eyes and find out just what I'm ranting about, so I figure'd Id give them a big ole sloppy welcome!

Also, if this gets stickied it might be useful for other noobs, or a good "READ THIS FIRST" place to link them to.

Naturally to be a true fornits experience, we gotta let at least one programmie troll it up, but thats not so hard, now is it?

But yeah, like milk said, before you get too deep, you have the right to bug out. There are days I wish I could forget, but now its too late.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Truth Searcher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 07:58:19 AM »
Welcome Newbies~

Put on your armor ... especially if you're a parent who sent a child to a program.  Or if you in any way think that programs are beneficial.

You will get eaten alive ... but I encourage you to stay.

There is some real information here ... stuff I wish I would have found before placing my daughter.

Put on your waders to muck  through the shit ... because there are some genuine people with real pearls of wisdom.
quot;The test of the morality of a society is what is does for it\'s children\"

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 08:03:00 AM »
Yall fucking crazy. Run while you can! Sell your kid to a foul smelling Sudanse Pedo! They will be better off for it!

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 08:12:46 AM »
Quote from: ""Truth Searcher""
Welcome Newbies~

Put on your armor ... especially if you're a parent who sent a child to a program.  Or if you in any way think that programs are beneficial.

You will get eaten alive ... but I encourage you to stay.

There is some real information here ... stuff I wish I would have found before placing my daughter.

Put on your waders to muck  through the shit ... because there are some genuine people with real pearls of wisdom.

Get off your goddam high horse for a few minutes, won't you?  :lol:

Offline Truth Searcher

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 08:36:06 AM »
Get off your goddam high horse for a few minutes, won't you?
[/b]

Just call 'em the way I see 'em.  8-)

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 08:37:48 AM »
That could be the problem.  :rofl:

Offline Truth Searcher

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 08:44:56 AM »
Nope ... I'm pretty sure that's the law of the land in Fornits.  

Heh Niles ... I'll end this little dialog so as not to hijack your thread.   Ganja pm me if you want to continue ....

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 11:53:44 AM »
Welcome all !!

Kiddies ? This is a great forum to talk about your experiences and a good place to dump your frustration and hostility towards anything and anyone you desire.  There are many parents who drop by looking for advice for their kids and you can partake in ripping them apart for even considering getting their child help outside the home and every programmie that enters is free game and easy to spot.  Have fun!!

Parents -- This is a good place to post your concerns about your child.  Sit back and listen to the advice and read about if you like.  If you find some nuggets of inspiration then we have done our jobs.  If you speak up and disagree with us then the wrath will come down very quickly and you will get a taste of how your child will act in the future if you decide to allow their behavior to go unchecked.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 11:59:57 AM »
Excellent! The troll's here. Only thing really guaranteed to keep this post on top.

PARENTS! THE ABOVE POSTER WANTS CONTROL OF YOUR CHILDREN!

Oh yeah, and because it's so easy:

This is a great forum to talk about your experiences

how your child will act in the future if you decide to allow their behavior to go unchecked.

Seeing a contradiction here?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »
Come one, come all!  Welcome to the Original Fornits Three Ring Circus with Freak Show!

Rule #1:  There are no rules.

Lesson #1:  Don't try to make any rules.

Factoid #1:  TheWho is a complete dummy, utterly vacuous and takes inanity to new heights and will troll relentlessly by simply repeating himself Ad Nauseum.

Advice Item #1:  If you smell "truthiness" ask for clinical trial data to support the claims of the "truthiness teller."

Axiom #1:  "Programs" are intrinsically harmful and based upon "experimental techniques" for which no efficacy data was or will be collected, ever.

Advertising Alert #1:  If you read it on a program website, it cannot be factually verfied and is most probably utterly false.

This ouhgt to get the noobs up and running...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 03:37:16 PM »
Welcome one and all to Fornits!

Kids Here you're free to tell the truth about your experiences, good and bad. No one is going to "fall out" on you, or claim your telling the truth is "manipulating". You're free to tell the truth about these places here.

Parents If youre seeking information youve come to the right place. Here you have access to former inmates and employees of these places. Ask questions, remain respectfull and you will be treated in the same regard. Be prepared for brutal honesty, and do not get upset when you are given an answer you do not like.

Program Devotees You too are welcome to post just be prepared to back up your claims, and recognize you won't find a whole lot of support on here. When you get frustrated, don't troll. Youll be found immediatly, Also keep in mind you do not have the same authority you had while in connection to your respective kiddie prison, don't try and wield any.

Dumbass Brainwashed Puppets Please report to Cindy immediatly, he will begin your processing as he is the king of the idiot brainwashed puppets. Once processed he will begin your training in the art of pointless arguments that are based on nothing, avoiding questions that paint you into a corner, refusing to acknowledge when beaten, using double standards, repeating the same information over and over and over again, no matter how wrong, and many many more pointless things to do to prevent parents from learning the truth about these places.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 11:39:41 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :lol:  :lol:  ::hehehmm::  ::hehehmm::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::