Author Topic: Terrorist nukes in the US?  (Read 4518 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Terrorist nukes in the US?
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2007, 12:25:14 PM »
A coworker of mine belongs to a small pseudo-religious group that go on about the same dooms day delusions. He also gives them 10% of his gross take home pay. But he tells me I will be sorry when Israel takes it's borders, and that's going to happen any day now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2007, 12:55:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The US doesn't have any SCUBA gear right now due to budgetary constraints. We spent so much money on the Iraq war at the behest of the Saudis we cannot spent the money to recover the weapons from the lake! That's why the navy is so upset. It all makes sense now...

What a moron! What the fuck would they do with scuba gear? Bring the weapons to the surface?

Theres no fuckin reason to touch them, theyre in a pretty safe place dont you think?

Everything Ive said is verifiable, you just need to look further than your local fox news to find it.

With the imminent probability of a catastrophic event in the near future, how is a doomsday mentality any more unreasonable than no reaction at all?

The only preparations Ive made are to build a concrete lead lined bunker. It is self sustaining environment with live plants, 6 months worth of food and water and oxygen, an external containment port for human waste, photoelectric energy generation with battery storage...and of course a few guns to protect it from idiots like the ones here who will beg for entry when the bombs go off.

Right now, its growing pot.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2007, 01:04:20 AM »
Castle, no, you may not be effected immediately, but Ohio certainly isnt going offer you anything but time. The literal and figurative fallout of 12 nukes will turn all your lives into such a hell that you will likely commit suicide shortly after a catastrophe of this nature.

Well, I was being facetious. I Have no desire to move to Ohio. I'll stay right where I am and let the radiation vaporize me, thank you.

Probably the only smart thing I ever heard from my stepfather was when he said "When your number's up, your number's up."

If it does happen, I just hope I have enough time to score some ridiculously sticky weed and smoke a huge fat bowl before it all goes down. If ever there was a reason to quit my weed abstinence, that would be it.  :smokin:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 10:24:40 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
If it does happen, I just hope I have enough time to score some ridiculously sticky weed and smoke a huge fat bowl before it all goes down. If ever there was a reason to quit my weed abstinence, that would be it.  :smokin:

Create your "emergency kit". Don't forget a lighter.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2007, 10:43:31 AM »
If the subject is at all interesting to you, you might want to read a novel written back in 1980.  The Fifth Horseman; by Larry Collins and  Dominique LaPierre. It is a work of fiction about Libyan  terrorist planting a thermonuclear device in New York City. It is basically a suspense novel: will the detective find the terrorist - will they find the bomb - who will get killed next, and so on. It is a real page turner that makes the possibility of this scenario seem frightening plausible. It is out of print now, but you can get cheep second hand copies on Amazon or Ebay. Its worth looking for if you like a good read; or if the subject of nuclear terrorism interest you.
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 02:55:35 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Quote from: ""try another castle""

Create your "emergency kit". Don't forget a lighter.

In case of emergency, break glass.

"Fortunately, we are in a constant state of emergency."
-Hawkeye Pierce