Author Topic: MTV Juvies  (Read 4330 times)

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
MTV Juvies
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 10:16:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
I do find it fucking hilarious someone can be locked up for running away of all things... but at least shes in a jail, and not a program.

Not a goddamn thing funny about it, Niles.. what would you do if your nigger ran away? :silly:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
MTV Juvies
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 10:19:25 PM »
Seemed to me as if if you were saying it could teach them how to avoid juvie... as in how to not get caught.

The kind of stuff career criminals tend to know, I misunderstood you.

Well I think the point was that it's good to know what one could be in store for..

Speaking of.. I know what my brain cells are in store for in a few minutes here..

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
MTV Juvies
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 11:35:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Ganja""
I do find it fucking hilarious someone can be locked up for running away of all things... but at least shes in a jail, and not a program.
Not a goddamn thing funny about it, Niles.. what would you do if your nigger ran away? :silly:  :rofl:

I dunno, my nigras are my /b/rothas...

Don't make me close your pool.  :flame:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
MTV Juvies
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 11:48:19 PM »
I guess now would be a good time to mention that we try to stop the spread of AIDS... and programs are just full of it.

Especially Tranqulility Bay's pool. It's more infested than the centipedes in Sue Scheff!

For more information, check the following websights:
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/in ... led_vagina

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/in ... _July_2006

Also, basically... "The great Habbo raid of July 12 (Fuck you, Europe), 2006 was an online version of The Million Man March to protest the racism of the Habbo mods. It was the first of a series of raids to end all raids." for those too lazy to click or too much of a pansy to face up to some obscentity.

Also, on a serious note, Habbo is pedo-central. JEEEEZUS fucking christ you have no idea how many teens and tweens run around giving out phonenumbers like chicklets....  :roll: but horny pedos are great victims for goatse and lastmeasure, I must say!

I really need to make a "trolling 101" post sometime.

Also, I rate my own post a [troll9]
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline the sunday stealer

• View Profile
MTV Juvies
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 11:51:07 PM »
I am always surprised there are parents out there willing to call a TV show to help deal with their kid. Or maybe the producers approached them inside the Juvie Court Room? Does that make it any less exploitative? America's sense of curiosity is being taken to sickening levels. Whatever sells though.. people  talk about these shows as if they are produced with some moral purpose in mind. Heck, the producers probably even believe that perhaps. But thats obvious not what is going on. People are curious to see what they never saw. To those who have seen it while living it, it's disgusting. To everyone else, it's some sort of social experiment. I'd love to turn a camera on someone at one of their lowest points in life and see how they feel.
I went out to dinner with my mom a few weeks ago and she was telling me how she was watching trading spouses or something and commenting all seriously on the social implications. I just laughed, and thought of one of the few clips I saw of the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6zNd6_K5w

And I think to myself.. you think this is done for anything more than pure entertainment?  :rofl: Thats prime time stuff... laughing at the raving local village idiot. They seek out these crazy people under the pretense of caring and all that. Bloodsuckers.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
MTV Juvies
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 11:53:37 PM »
THIS THREAD IS UNGODLY

Offline the sunday stealer

• View Profile
MTV Juvies
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 11:56:14 PM »
This industry is ungodly.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
MTV Juvies
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 02:34:34 AM »
Quote from: ""Ganja""

I dunno, my nigras are my /b/rothas...

Don't make me close your pool.  :flame:

Don't get all pc with me now, you know I was alluding to that old joke on here about the woodshed... lololol