Author Topic: Why Fornits is Superior in all ways to Antiwwasp.  (Read 14580 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Why Fornits is Superior in all ways to Antiwwasp.
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 11:05:42 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
It's a wake-up call!!! You don't get it do you? What do expect? Goose down comforters, and warm fuzzy slippers?!!! I know what you'll say............but they could die?!!!!! Well, hellooooooo.....they could die from drug overdose, get murdered, have a fatal drunk driving accident,  commit suicide, etc. etc. so let me ask you...........what the fuck is the difference?

Did you even read the report that the National Institute of Mental Health issued on boot camps quoted and cited above?  What is your response?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 11:07:38 PM »
It's a wake-up call!!! You don't get it do you? What do expect? Goose down comforters, and warm fuzzy slippers?!!! I know what you'll say............but they could die?!!!!! Well, hellooooooo.....they could die from drug overdose, get murdered, have a fatal drunk driving accident,  commit suicide, etc. etc. so let me ask you...........what the fuck is the difference?

You've gotta be kidding!  :rofl:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2007, 11:08:31 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
My objection is forced incarceration. My objection to this is its already proven that the boot camp formula is a miserable failure.

Moving on..

You're objection is forced incarceration???? Boo-hoo!!!! :cry2: Just shut the hell up! 30-60 days big deal!

That's it! CRACK that whip CCM Girl! You know we LOVE it!!  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2007, 11:09:02 PM »
deadinsaneorinjail

How does this happen?

I think it's been explained in another thread, that kids see a system and think they can improve it for the better, but jesus FUCK, this isn't even improvement...

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2007, 11:10:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
deadinsaneorinjail

How does this happen?

I think it's been explained in another thread, that kids see a system and think they can improve it for the better, but jesus FUCK, this isn't even improvement...

Yeah, why not just KILL them and get it over with!!  :rofl:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2007, 11:10:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Magnolia Christian Center's Respect and Discipline Camp offered for 30 to 60 day interventions:

http://http://magnoliachristiancenter.net/Respect.htm

Kevin.. how can you possibly suggest this place to anyone?

:o  :o  :o Holy shit!

Tell us again CCMgirl how different you guys are. :roll:  :roll:

Yeah, so???? It's designed to get a teens immediate attention. 30-60 days of having to be there???? BFD!!!!!! You guys always find fault with something when it comes to treatment. Sometimes teens do need a wake up call! Hello????? What is your objection A.B.?

Ineffective, punitive quackery that would only fuck up a child who needs real help more than they were before, and try to bandage shitty parenting, at a child's expense, at best, defended by saying "big fucking deal" about he term of stay?

WOW!

Chalk up that brilliant scheme to a fucking WWASPS survivor!

Oh, and what Anne Bonney said also stands, I don't feel as though I have to repeat it, so I won't.

Furthermore, how is 1-2 months of humiliation and terror "getting attention" or somehow justified?

We think we need YOUR "immediate attention", can we torture you for two months to get our point accross?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 11:14:20 PM »
Quote from: ""grasshopper""

Why not? It's considerably more humane.

Parents, you might want to reconsider paying tens of thousands to have your kids abused by professionals when you can simply put a bullet between their eyes yourself. It's quicker, more effective, less fucking sick, and guarantees that they won't come seeking revenge.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 11:16:02 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2007, 11:14:45 PM »

Did you even read the report that the National Institute of Mental Health issued on boot camps quoted and cited above?  What is your response?

Do you turn on the TV to watch the news, or read the paper? Kids are dying left and right from everything I mentioned above! Compare TBS, and program deaths compared to teen deaths to all the above. Which one has a higher percentage????

Your response?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2007, 11:15:38 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
Quote from: ""grasshopper""

Why not? It's considerably more humane.

Yep.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2007, 11:17:42 PM »

Do you turn on the TV to watch the news, or read the paper? Kids are dying left and right from everything I mentioned above! Compare TBS, and program deaths compared to teen deaths to all the above. Which one has a higher percentage????

Your response?

[sigh]My response is that you've been drinking long and hard from the Kool Aid my dear.

Actually, it's being covered right now in this thread.  Probably start a few pages back from this...

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t= ... &start=270

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2007, 11:18:48 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Magnolia Christian Center's Respect and Discipline Camp offered for 30 to 60 day interventions:

Yeah, so???? It's designed to get a teens immediate attention. 30-60 days of having to be there???? BFD!!!!!! You guys always find fault with something when it comes to treatment. Sometimes teens do need a wake up call! Hello????? What is your objection A.B.?

Ineffective, punitive quackery that would only fuck up a child who needs real help more than they were before, and try to bandage shitty parenting, at a child's expense, at best, defended by saying "big fucking deal" about he term of stay?

WOW!

Oh, and what Anne Bonney said also stands, I don't feel as though I have to repeat it, so I won't.

Furthermore, how is 1-2 months of humiliation and terror "getting attention" or somehow justified?

We think we need YOUR "immediate attention", can we torture you for two months to get our point accross?

Torture me for two months??? You've been doing it here for the last fricken year?!!! You mean in person??? Naw, I don't think so LOL! Not by you atleast!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2007, 11:21:52 PM »

Your response?

Program rates are actually higher.

So few people in programs vs people on the roads, etc...

The amount annually might be lower but the RATE of deaths for a given population size will be higher.

Funny huh...
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2007, 11:22:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""

WOW!

Torture me for two months??? You've been doing it here for the last fricken year?!!! You mean in person??? Naw, I don't think so LOL! Not by you atleast!

I've tortured children for a year, huh? what?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2007, 11:23:24 PM »

Your response?

Oh, and .......

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2007, 11:23:36 PM »

Maybe your husband would be kind enough to cuff your hands behind your back for a little while?  :rofl: