Poll

Is dragging a girl by her hair abuse?

Yes
4 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closes: November 23, 2044, 05:57:34 AM

Author Topic: GBS/ not scared anymore  (Read 2588 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GBS/ not scared anymore
« on: June 13, 2007, 01:28:47 PM »
I dont know really where to begin. I was sent to GBS in 2003 I believe, and yes I do believe the school was abusive...there were so many things going on that were so wrong. No staff member "believes" anything was abuse, and all the people "supporting" the schools just tries to justify the awful things done. I mean when I was there twins were sepparated... how cruel is it to keep two sisters at the same school and never allow them to look at eachother...or talk to eachother...and God forbid if they do lets make five girls sit on them so they can't breathe or you can just make them write 5000 lines about how they shouldn't be decietful. What about dragging a girl around by her hair because she isn't going where you tell her to go? Should any young girl be treated that way? I mean its kind of hard to believe how sick people can get...are people really that cold? I could go on forever about zip-ties, forcing religion, forcing girls to keep things inside as opposed to talking about it, straight cold grit diets, jello diets, humiliation punishments, taking girls shoe "privelages" away, not letting someone sit down for days, cammeras in the closets, etc. No one can look at anyone of those things and say it didn't happen or that it wasn't abuse or neglect. Does anyone who supports the schools wonder why they dont let any "outsiders" in? Someone give me an answer for that.  Everyone should be held accountable for actions...and there is no one that can hold schools like that accountable because no one is let in. (That is uless its the government:D)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
GBS/ not scared anymore
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 01:31:20 AM »
What does GBS stand for, and yes what you described is abuse.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
it stands for..
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »
it stands for genesis by the sea

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
GBS/ not scared anymore
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 12:05:40 AM »
I dont know really where to begin. I was sent to GBS in 2003 I believe, and yes I do believe the school was abusive...there were so many things going on that were so wrong. No staff member "believes" anything was abuse, and all the people "supporting" the schools just tries to justify the awful things done. I mean when I was there twins were sepparated... how cruel is it to keep two sisters at the same school and never allow them to look at eachother...or talk to eachother...and God forbid if they do lets make five girls sit on them so they can't breathe or you can just make them write 5000 lines about how they shouldn't be decietful. What about dragging a girl around by her hair because she isn't going where you tell her to go? Should any young girl be treated that way? I mean its kind of hard to believe how sick people can get...are people really that cold? I could go on forever about zip-ties, forcing religion, forcing girls to keep things inside as opposed to talking about it, straight cold grit diets, jello diets, humiliation punishments, taking girls shoe "privelages" away, not letting someone sit down for days, cammeras in the closets, etc. No one can look at anyone of those things and say it didn't happen or that it wasn't abuse or neglect. Does anyone who supports the schools wonder why they dont let any "outsiders" in? Someone give me an answer for that. Everyone should be held accountable for actions...and there is no one that can hold schools like that accountable because no one is let in. (That is uless its the government:D)

Uggh.. someone of that sounds all to familiar....

Yes dragging anyone by the hair is abuse.
am the metal pig.