Author Topic: Breaking my heart  (Read 22259 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Charly

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2007, 11:11:10 PM »
Anne-  I don't want anyone to be altered against their will.  I don't support that at all.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2007, 11:14:03 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Imagine programs didn't exist.. and you somebody tried to tell you about programs... would you believe it?

That's a big "if."

And yes, sure I would, as society is corrupt in many other ways...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2007, 11:17:16 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
discussion continuing here... to prevent history.. repeating itself

CaN you guys get TheWho to hang out down in that forum too..

-thanks
//guest

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #214 on: January 30, 2007, 11:19:05 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Quote from: ""Charly""
Deborah- WHERE did you get that?  Joe Ferrell is a lot younger than I am.  He went to college where I went to law school.  I've never met the man in my life!  I called him to ask him some questions.  That call occurred about 2 weeks ago.   Where in the world do you GET this stuff???

TSW- Yes, I won't troll.  I'll be nice.  I would have apologized to Julie, too, but she doesn't have a way to get PMs.

Alright then Charly If you will play nice I will play nice. I extend my actual apologies to you for being a hard ass to you.

Now I also suggest that this discussion be moved. Immediately.

Sure, where to? Your forum? Fine with me, I guess.. Someone else start...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #215 on: January 30, 2007, 11:44:19 PM »
This is crazy: Karen is still defending Carlbrook; she is still insinuating that people like Anne should not be having problems from their program shit they had no control over; and she is attacking Deborah.  Play nice, hell!  This crazy bitch needs to move it back over to ST.

Offline Dr Phil

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #216 on: January 30, 2007, 11:46:53 PM »
This was all a carefully planned troll by TSW to get some action to his otherwise normally boring and static forum.
It\'s time to get real!?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Glenn Bender
« Reply #217 on: January 31, 2007, 12:02:59 AM »
whoops wrong thread
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 12:05:34 AM by Guest »
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #218 on: January 31, 2007, 12:04:40 AM »
guys.  she's asleep.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2007, 01:06:39 AM »
It's late, but you(charly) have a pretty fucked up view of survivors of serious trauma. You say that you're against abuse and all that jazz, but reading what you wrote about Anne imo outs you as being too ignorant to make such claims.

Not only do you not know the long lasting effects of this kind of abuse, you don't even know what abuse is. Psy is making some good head way with you and I don't think you mean to be malicious or insensitive, but lady get a clue.

Just put yourself in the shoes of a teen trapped in a place that humiliated and disrespected them in the same way you feel humiliated and disrespected here. Just imagine what it would be like if your parents turned you over to the "evil forniters". Imagine not being able to leave, not being believed by your parents, and not even having the privacy of your own thoughts.

Assuming that you are indeed a human and not a figment of the collective imagination of the fornits community, I ask you this:
  • Do you remember being a teen?
  • Do you remember any of the embarrassing things you did then?
  • Do you remember being awkward and weird?
  • Do you remember  any of the special benchmarks you experienced as a growing teen?

The stuff you remember is normal and priceless, Anne had that taken away and so did many others.
I won't go into why this is bad because you should already know that.

I going to sleep.....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2007, 09:37:43 AM »
Karen loves aligning herself with THE WHO; and she continues her support of Carlbrook and programs, in general.
Her disrespect towards Deborah and Anne in her posts is entirely uncalled for and shows her arrogance, stupidity and cruelty.
She even show a great disrespect for her own son by posting details about this young man's personal life in details that should remain private.
She's an attention whore, who should be ignored.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #221 on: January 31, 2007, 09:42:29 AM »
Karen, is a LIAR plain and simple.  She comes on fornits and whines and says "Oh, I won't post and use any fake names EVER EVER AGAIN."  Why the name "Charly" now?
She'll be back with some new fake name, and won't admit that it is HER, until someone figures out, AGAIN:  Oh, that's Karen!
Why are you people dealing with this woman?

Offline Charly

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #222 on: January 31, 2007, 09:49:25 AM »
I certainly didn't intend to disrespect Deborah or Anne.  I don't know what led Deborah to think I knew this HLA lawyer.

Charly has been my registered name on this forum since December when I registered so that I could send PMs and apologize.  My identity under this name was never a secret.  Am I supposed to register with my real name?  Let's see YOU do that!

The details of my son's life wouldn't have led to any identification of him if his full name and contact information hadn't been printed on the forum

I'm not going to debate my integrity here.  I will answer questions and discuss programs on TSW's forum.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #223 on: January 31, 2007, 12:55:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Charly""
Deborah- WHERE did you get that?  Joe Ferrell is a lot younger than I am.  He went to college where I went to law school.  I've never met the man in my life!  I called him to ask him some questions.  That call occurred about 2 weeks ago.   Where in the world do you GET this stuff???

TSW- Yes, I won't troll.  I'll be nice.  I would have apologized to Julie, too, but she doesn't have a way to get PMs.

Any of this ring a bell?
FYI- and between us- I checked in lawyer to lawyer with Joe Farrell at the Quirk firm....

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 662#207662
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 792#207792
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Charly

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #224 on: January 31, 2007, 01:14:56 PM »
Deborah-  I talked to Farrell once and it was two weeks ago.  I had a specific question for him. I got his name off of Ginger's Dewey, Cheatam section.  He graduated from college in 1987-long after me.

I'm not sure what your point is, but I knew parents with kids at HLA and indirectly know someone with a kid there now. I have no other connection with HLA.  If you want to PM me, I think I remember who told me your background.  It was a parent.