Author Topic: Zero tolerance gone nuts.......again.  (Read 3184 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Zero tolerance gone nuts.......again.
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 01:27:17 PM »
I was a minority student at my jr high as a white kid there were only maybe 40 of us at the whole school the rest were filipino mexican and black. One day on the bus someone brought a hair spray can with neon hair spray and a few of us did our hair up and the school people didnt like that much. I also got in a fight because of it the black kids were the most racist pieces of shit monkeys Ive ever seen.. they hate on you just for being white and the fact their parents are fuck up retards who couldnt teach them to read. the schools dont like when you do anything that causes disruption or fighting.. especially between races. i think if america went the way of iraq it wouldnt be much different. lots of ethnic battles and such.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 07:15:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I was a minority student at my jr high as a white kid there were only maybe 40 of us at the whole school the rest were filipino mexican and black. One day on the bus someone brought a hair spray can with neon hair spray and a few of us did our hair up and the school people didnt like that much. I also got in a fight because of it the black kids were the most racist pieces of shit monkeys Ive ever seen.. they hate on you just for being white and the fact their parents are fuck up retards who couldnt teach them to read. the schools dont like when you do anything that causes disruption or fighting.. especially between races. i think if america went the way of iraq it wouldnt be much different. lots of ethnic battles and such.

:lol: "Ethnic battles and such"

A bit of the old sectarian ultra-violence, eh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 07:20:39 PM »
What happens when the pink hair is genetic?

Offline teachback

• View Profile
the year 3000
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »
I don't see that happening anytime soon..

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 07:27:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
What happens when the pink hair is genetic?

What would happen if the entire student body (or at least the overwhelming majority) arrived at school the next day with pink hair? They can't have any 'distractions' cause it's hard enough to keep the kid's noses to the grindstone, laboring in forced boredom.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 07:29:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
What would happen if the entire student body (or at least the overwhelming majority) arrived at school the next day with pink hair? They can't have any 'distractions' cause it's hard enough to keep the kid's noses to the grindstone, laboring in forced boredom.

Pink MOHAWKS! :rofl: