Author Topic: Inside the head of a shithead parent  (Read 26889 times)

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Inside the head of a shithead parent
« Reply #390 on: February 02, 2007, 09:01:40 PM »
This debate is NOW about whether TheWho is a decoy or not.

Niles? Whaddya think?  :rofl:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 09:02:26 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 02, 2007, 09:01:41 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I went to college and everything... Ha,Ha,  great line.  I didnt mean to ding you, I was serious, I thought you knew this stuff.  All the data is already categorized for us we cant just change it around because we feel this one or that one is a homicide and change the judges decision because we feel like it,  The NCES doesnt do that.

I doubt you could "ding" anyone. As I said I am well aware that TBS's fight tooth and nail to have the deaths at their establishments ruled as anything other than a homicide, and generally succeed. My argument centers on that simply because they work to term it something else doesnt change what it really is. If you can't get this then you're much more naive then I thought. In the meantime you may want to do a little backreading, I've made numerous comments regarding how often TBS's kill a kid and claim something else entirely, a kid beaten to death died of complications from sickle cell, a kid is restrained face down in a puddle and it becomes "excitable heart syndrome". You need to learn to pay closer attention Cindy. It would save you alot of headaches.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 02, 2007, 09:02:50 PM »
Not sure what you mean, thats what the data is for. We cant base this on my opinion

Like I said, Cindy is an eight year old who has to change the rules of the game at will, anything to try and win. That and his credibility are all he cares about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 02, 2007, 09:03:13 PM »
:o

Niles... read what Who wrote, again.

I am saying if we compared kids being killed by staff members in the public sector vs in a TBS. The TBS may be higher becasue kids are not exposed to staff members in the public sector.

Says it all.

(In point of fact, the public sector does, in fact, hire people as "staff". They're just not murderous savages like you'd find in the average TBS.)

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 02, 2007, 09:04:01 PM »
I'd like my pizza well-done, MGDP.  :evil:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 02, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »
No, I didn't want to take all the fun for myself.

But yes, milk, thank you for saying TheWho basically admits that staff at programs are a problem!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 02, 2007, 09:04:31 PM »
I could see that as probable outcome. Public schools and the kids homes dont have staff members so the rate would be higher at a TBS.

MY GOD!!!! HE'S PARTIALLY SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 02, 2007, 09:04:46 PM »
If we could add a category that "compared kids getting hurt by staff "by NCES then we could compare it to TBS.  Maybe the NCES could define staff as teachers and cleaning personel etc.  and collect this data.  Then we could make a fairly direct comparison.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 02, 2007, 09:05:34 PM »
Yes, if the programs would cooperate with that.

Now, Who, where is the problem there, exactly?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 02, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""

Being in remote areas or out of the US entirely?

Not enough legislation for things like giving children the right to an attorney & due process before being sent away somewhere?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 02, 2007, 09:11:34 PM »
Simply "they won't say because they can't be made to and don't keep records anyway" would suffice.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 02, 2007, 09:11:39 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I went to college and everything... Ha,Ha,  great line.  I didnt mean to ding you, I was serious, I thought you knew this stuff.  All the data is already categorized for us we cant just change it around because we feel this one or that one is a homicide and change the judges decision because we feel like it,  The NCES doesnt do that.

I doubt you could "ding" anyone. As I said I am well aware that TBS's fight tooth and nail to have the deaths at their establishments ruled as anything other than a homicide, and generally succeed. My argument centers on that simply because they work to term it something else doesnt change what it really is. If you can't get this then you're much more naive then I thought. In the meantime you may want to do a little backreading, I've made numerous comments regarding how often TBS's kill a kid and claim something else entirely, a kid beaten to death died of complications from sickle cell, a kid is restrained face down in a puddle and it becomes "excitable heart syndrome". You need to learn to pay closer attention Cindy. It would save you alot of headaches.

Sure they do , this everywhere, Bob, the school district doesnt want to be sued either.  But we need to go by what the judge says, that is one standard that applies to both the public sector and TBS.  Why do you think, out of all the professionals are done that you can come up and change the ruling because of what you feel is right.  That just amazes me.  Like adding that little girl who traveled to someones home to get therapy and you wanted to add her to the list of kids killed in TBS's.  If you truly believe you are right by doing this it really amazes me.  of course her death is important....
I dont think you undertand what parameters mean, you keep trying to add all this stuff that doesnt even apply
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 09:18:25 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 02, 2007, 09:16:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""

well thats true, I am sure the parents arent ging to call DSS everytime they accidently break their kids arm and the TBS are not going to call the police in every event and the public school sector also if they can calm things down.  So it would be tough to get their arms around some honest data.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 02, 2007, 09:18:03 PM »
They're SUPPOSED to notify the proper authorities and keep records of it anyway.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 02, 2007, 09:19:23 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
You can get your arm around something with a broken arm? Impressive.

Ha,Ha,Ha,  good catch...........