Author Topic: Inside the head of a shithead parent  (Read 25716 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Inside the head of a shithead parent
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2007, 04:08:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Not bad responses, better than I had expected.  As you can see the post is a polar opposite of the first one.  Doesnt really leave the door open for open minded dialog or discussion does it?

No it sounds like in your pathetic attempt at humor and farce, you still fail to realize the reality of what the programs discussed on this forum are really like. It's incomprehensible to you. You joke about it, dance around the subject, no... you are just like every other program I've met in my life. To see something different than your canned responses, now THAT would be a surprise. You are all the same.

Ha,Ha.... look at the title of this Thread and the first post!!!  you missed it !!  Dont jump on me!!!  I wasnt the one to introduce humor here..... you are too quick to point fingers.
Dont be hard on Ganja, though, it was funny and some humor is healthy once in awhile.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2007, 04:10:33 PM »
Quote from: ""Ganja""
Ah, I see.

Don't mind me, it's the weed.

Nice.  that was blunt

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2007, 04:11:35 PM »
:rofl: I wish.  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2007, 04:15:32 PM »
Not bad responses, better than I had expected.  As you can see the post is a polar opposite of the first one.  Doesnt really leave the door open for open minded dialog or discussion does it?

No it sounds like in your pathetic attempt at humor and farce, you still fail to realize the reality of what the programs discussed on this forum are really like. It's incomprehensible to you. You joke about it, dance around the subject, no... you are just like every other program I've met in my life. To see something different than your canned responses, now THAT would be a surprise. You are all the same.

Ha,Ha.... look at the title of this Thread and the first post!!!  you missed it !!  Dont jump on me!!!  I wasnt the one to introduce humor here..... you are too quick to point fingers.
Dont be hard on Ganja, though, it was funny and some humor is healthy once in awhile.

I am a program parent. My teenager is giving me problems and I need to put them somewhere quiet until they are old enough to go to college. I don't want them manipulating and spreading rumors about lies at home, they say we sexiually abused them which is not true. I need a program to psychologically coerce them over a long period of time until they will no longer say these vicious lies about our family. I need a child who will fall to the ground crying at the site of me, and I need a program where I can send them away for a least a couple years. As my children grow older I would like to send all of them away so I am interested in getting involved with the seminars and parent groups to recruit other families to send their children. I want a chance to unload my emotional baggage and blame them for our family problems in a setting where they cannot talk back and are forced to absorb this under threat of isolation and physical injury. I am tired of them talking back to me and making up lies. I know full well of the abuse and stories of the kids but I think they are all lying, I know because my kids do the same thing. Just take them, I don't want them anymore.

Hardy, har, har... this shit is hilarious isn't it? I bet you think I just made that all up, dont you?

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2007, 04:18:51 PM »
I am a program parent. My teenager is giving me problems and I need to put them somewhere quiet until they are old enough to go to college. I don't want them manipulating and spreading rumors about lies at home, they say we sexiually abused them which is not true. I need a program to psychologically coerce them over a long period of time until they will no longer say these vicious lies about our family. I need a child who will fall to the ground crying at the site of me, and I need a program where I can send them away for a least a couple years. As my children grow older I would like to send all of them away so I am interested in getting involved with the seminars and parent groups to recruit other families to send their children. I want a chance to unload my emotional baggage and blame them for our family problems in a setting where they cannot talk back and are forced to absorb this under threat of isolation and physical injury. I am tired of them talking back to me and making up lies. I know full well of the abuse and stories of the kids but I think they are all lying, I know because my kids do the same thing. Just take them, I don't want them anymore.

Hardy, har, har... this shit is hilarious isn't it? I bet you think I just made that all up, dont you?

Awesome. This is exactly the sort of writing I hoped would occur when I started this thread!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2007, 04:23:48 PM »
There is a guest poster here who is really going to get pissed when she reads you guys are making lite of the situation, acting glib and joking among yourselves!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2007, 04:25:51 PM »
Actually, I think the mind of a program parent can best be expressed pictorally.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2007, 04:29:55 PM »
There is a guest poster here who is really going to get pissed when she reads you guys are making lite of the situation, acting glib and joking among yourselves!!!

:lol: :scared:  8-)  :P

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2007, 04:31:17 PM »

In order for satire to work, there has to be some semblence of truth to the person you are satiring. You are attempting to satirize a myth, belonging only to devout program parents who bow down to their emotoinal overgrowth gods. Have you noticed religious people sometimes miss sarcasm and satire in everyday conversation? Well sorry to be the one who tells you this, but you are that dopey wide-eyed fundamentalist your political bretheren claim to hate. Better keep it on the down low... (isn't that the hip term these days?)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2007, 04:33:58 PM »
I am a teen.  I hate my parents and my life. I don't care about going to school and don't see any problem with skipping and hanging out with my friends all day drinking and smoking pot.  Why should I get a job? If I need money I can sell some dope down at the junior high.  I quit the football team-the stupid coach expected us to sign a pledge that we wouldn't drink or use drugs. I don't see much point in living anymore, so I spend a lot of time just sleeping until my friends come around. I don't do anything to help around the house because I don't feel like it. I only stay at home so I have good food and a nice place to live.  I steal money from my parents and sometimes sell some of their stuff to get money.  My teachers at school can't understand why I have changed so much- I used to really care about learning and wanted to go to college and graduate school.  I was the captain of the football team.  I just don't care anymore.  I won't speak to my parents- I hate them.  They are always in my biz.  I've heard them arguing about what to do with me and my mother cries.  My little sister has nightmares because she is afraid of my yelling and hitting her.  My friends scare her, too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2007, 04:38:07 PM »
Okay now youre getting better!

So, I assume that person is based on your daughter? Is that why she was sent away.. because it seems like that teen definitely does not need a program.

I'll tell you the person I was posing as in my satire as a program parent was the parents of a friend of mine at a certain private program that  people love to get discussed around here. I wasnt exagerating at all, its exactly what happened... but the "teen" who posted second in this thread, no way.. that teen does not exist. the post before this.. getting more real there.. i like that!

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 04:38:56 PM »
I am a teen.  I hate my parents and my life. I don't care about going to school and don't see any problem with skipping and hanging out with my friends all day drinking and smoking pot.  Why should I get a job? If I need money I can sell some dope down at the junior high.  I quit the football team-the stupid coach expected us to sign a pledge that we wouldn't drink or use drugs. I don't see much point in living anymore, so I spend a lot of time just sleeping until my friends come around. I don't do anything to help around the house because I don't feel like it. I only stay at home so I have good food and a nice place to live.  I steal money from my parents and sometimes sell some of their stuff to get money.  My teachers at school can't understand why I have changed so much- I used to really care about learning and wanted to go to college and graduate school.  I was the captain of the football team.  I just don't care anymore.  I won't speak to my parents- I hate them.  They are always in my biz.  I've heard them arguing about what to do with me and my mother cries.  My little sister has nightmares because she is afraid of my yelling and hitting her.  My friends scare her, too.

Ok, point taken.

If you were my kid, I'd take appropriate legal action against you for being a flagrant douchebag.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007, 04:39:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Ganja""
Ok, point taken.

If you were my kid, I'd take appropriate legal action against you for being a flagrant douchebag.

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 04:43:27 PM »

I think you are just going thru a phase.....  I suggest that you do nothing, this is normal for teens to go thru.  If your sister ends up hurt it is because she wasnt strong enough or your parents didnt care enough to do something, but what ever the out come none of this is your fault.
Hang in there

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »
I'm sorry, but if that were my kid they would regret stealing from me.