Author Topic: Open Letter to Mark Keith and Kathleen Heasley  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Open Letter to Mark Keith and Kathleen Heasley
« on: December 01, 2006, 08:23:35 AM »
Mark and Kathleen,

I understand you both have a lot invested in your careers at HLA.  It is understandable why you would try to bolster HLA's reputation and business.  I get that.  I also understand that you desire to help kids and not hurt them.  Unfortunately, as you've both seen first hand, your employer isn't interested in helping anyone.

Mark, with DHR breathing down your neck you've done the right thing.  You've done what's legally and ethically required of you: you gave them the information they have a legal right to see.  Why then is it OK that your employer humiliates you in front of your coworkers by asking you things like "You still work for me?" in front of a staff meeting?  Why do you stand for this?

Kathleen, you did the right thing, too, in regard to the DHR investigation.  You did what you knew had to be done.  Why should you take the legal repercussions for refusing to comply with a warrant?  I wouldn't.  Should you be personally degraded for it by your boss?  Is it OK with you that this man made you cry with a viscious assault on your character for simply complying with the law?  Not to me it isn't.

Please, both of you, do what you you can (which is considerable) to help these families that have been hurt by HLA.  Do the right thing and help heal these people who were wronged by HLA.  Contact me and I will put you in contact with the right people.

Ask yourselves:  Am I really doing what's right and am I doing all I can?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 08:46:43 AM »
This is typical Len Buccellato.  He is a bully.  Plain and simple.  When he can't control what is happening, he attacks.  I hope all of you HLA employees know that it is going to get worse the further this goes on.  You know that I am right.  Len will blame this on you for not doing your job right.  In Len's mind it will NEVER be his fault.  He plays the blame game like know other.  If you don't see that you are a fool.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 11:11:37 AM »
If this doesn't tell you something is wrong in this place nothing will. I believe that most of you came into this job with the best of intentions and believed the hype just like so many others. You have followed your leader blindly believing what you were doing was best for the kids involved.

That leader however is about to lead you over a cliff.

It's time to call this what it is.......over.

Despite statements to the contrary we who post on here are not "disgruntled", we are trying to help people avoid what we endured, as parents, students, and employees. We are trying to ensure that places like this are run ethically and resondsibly, and are lead by responsible people, people who put the welfare of the children first.

Help us atain that goal, do the right thing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 03:28:37 PM »
There many there that like Mark Keith, were passionate about trying to make a difference and help kids get on the right path.   Buch didn't give a rat's behind about the staff or the kids, only the parent's bank accounts.