Author Topic: Priceless Gems of Wisdom from Charly  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Priceless Gems of Wisdom from Charly
« on: January 30, 2007, 10:35:05 PM »
I am against coercive therapy because I've lived and breathed the reality that this ideology builds and did not like what I saw.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Priceless Gems of Wisdom from Charly
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 10:59:49 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
I did watch it. I agree that there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. I just don't quite know where that is.
I am not opposed to coercion in therapy. I think some of it is needed- I agree with Anne Hall on that.

That is an absolutely preposterous notion - coerced treatment.

Karen, that is a big load of shit.  Remember when you deal with Anne you're dealing with a true-believer in CEDU (sued out of business for abuse/neglect/fraud) that has desires to open her own coercive/abusive CEDU spinoff.  

Anne is a very misguided and disturbed person (see her posts here as "Ottawa5") that has no business practicing psychology or even dealing with children in general.  

She knows for a fact that her belief system is contraindicative to what she learned in college about the principles of psychology, yet she chooses to ignore decades of scientific research in favor of research proven ineffective and damaging techniques so that she can make a quick buck by referring kids to unlicensed, unregulated programs.  She violates the ethical code that all professionals should uphold on a daily basis.

Steer clear of Amoral Annie from Minnesota.  Not only is she dead wrong about coerced treatment, she's a nasty, vile borderline sociopath (again, read her posts here and you will get a window into a very sick mind).
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Dr Phil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 01:09:02 PM »
This may come as a total shock, but there are many other people out there that think DJ, Deborah and their lemmings are blowing it out their ass. I am not Karen or Anne and have never posted on ST, whatever that is.
I happen to know people connected with the industry and know that most of what is posted on this forum is excellent fiction- nothing more.
Keep up the good work, guys. Pat each other on the ass and lie to yourselves and each other.
This forum and the whole site is dying a quiet death.

I recently talked to two kids who came out of HLA within the last year and both thought it was fine. They didn't like it because of all the restrictions, but they thought the program did a good job with emotional growth. One girl had an eating disorder and went on to a regular boarding school and the other kid got pulled early due to financial reasons and went into the Marines. Neither kid was abused or damaged in any way.
DJ is full of shit. As are you, Milk Gargling Paul, Luke, Nihil

Is this your post Karen? I thought you said you would of never considered HLA and you are defending them online? Kind of makes an 'honest' moderated discussion seem like a waste of time.
It\'s time to get real!?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 01:13:50 PM »
Funny that when you look back at these comments re: HLA and how everyone is "full of shit" because HLA is in the process of being closed by the state for precisely the "fiction" and "shit" that this poster rails about.

"Good fiction"?  No.  Good riddance!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 01:59:07 PM »
Karen, that is a big load of shit. Remember when you deal with Anne you're dealing with a true-believer in CEDU (sued out of business for abuse/neglect/fraud) that has desires to open her own coercive/abusive CEDU spinoff.

Get the FUCK out of here! Is she really?  :o

I am going to form a band and call it "CEDU spinoff". We will play nothing but crap, and we shall suck.

Another possible name would be "Ottowa5 and the CEDU clones".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 02:54:40 PM »
Karen being on an "honest moderated forum" gives her a free reign to run her lying mouth about how her son was bettr than every body else at Carlbrook, and how she was the most involved, best program mom at Carlbrook. Same old spin, same old story, same old bullshit, and TSW gets to moderate. How stupid.