Author Topic: Cross Creek Manor WWASP -- Telling the Truth  (Read 23469 times)

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
Cross Creek Manor WWASP -- Telling the Truth
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2005, 02:05:00 AM »
Antigen,
   Laws; out of the question. I'll adress this as soon as I can in full detail.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline chi3

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2005, 02:39:00 AM »
To NiteOwl,

I am working with CPS to get my child back. I am planning on going soon, will let you all know how it goes. I don't owe those people a penny! I pay month to month. Also, I have full custody of my child. I am not going to let those people keep me from her. I didn't allow her useless, abusive father have her, and I'm not letting these assholes keep her!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2005, 02:57:00 AM »
You dont have her back yet? ::jawdrop::

Show up in person and state clearly who has custody of the child and if they give you shit, call the damn cops!!!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! ITS YOUR KID! :flame: Do you programmmies STILL Support this ridiculousness?

Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind...it doesn't matter!
--  Chuck Gauran

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2005, 03:40:00 AM »
This situation? No. Chi get her out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2005, 11:37:00 AM »
This situation really blows my mind. I'm trying to imagine why a parent doesn't feel they can walk into a program and retrieve their own child. It just doesn't make sense to me. Please help me understand you reluctance to do just that. I personally would feel great satisfaction in doing so.
What message does that send the kids too, that even their parent is 'afraid' of the program. Model strentgh and integrity for your child. You can always feed information to CPS when she's free. They can only bully you if you 'let them'.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
Chi3, why not plan a short vacation for you and your daughter? Nothing formally therapeutic. Just some time away from everything and everyone. Go get her and take her down to someplace warm and relaxing this time of year and just talk a little bit about what to do next.

It's our goddamn duty to get these people back on drugs so they can think for themselves again!!!
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=4728&forum=7&start=20#40163' target='_new'>RTP2003

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
Excellent suggestion Antigen.  Worked wonders for my daughter and I.  Took a road trip and had a blast!   It ended up really giving us an understanding of each other that we had previously not had...and I always had a fairly good relationship with her, even through her 'troubled years'.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2005, 07:14:00 PM »
Be a MOM and not a program or school customer. Take her home and do what nature intended!

We went for thousands of years without programs or places where people come take your kid away from you.

If youre afraid of her friends, the best way to fix this is to get everyone to talk without emotions like anger or fear and just start to communicate. If they, or you, cant talk to them, get a restraining order!

The program lied to you and you mistakenly sent her off, but youre now fixing that mistake. Take her home! Her friends were acting weird because she was kidnapped and taken away! They're weird but thats it! Dont let more people who want your money prey on your family anymore. They just want to make a profit!

Trust your gut instinct and put her in your arms instead of someone elses, PLEASE! MOM KNOWS BEST. Keep her with YOU! Not someone elses business!

Under the benign influence of our republican institutions, and the maintenance of peace with all nations whilst so many of them were engaged in bloody and wasteful wars, the fruits of a just policy were enjoyed in an unrivaled growth of our faculties and resources.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman/foundingdocs/inaugural/madison1stinaug.html' target='_new'>James Madison

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »
On 2005-01-20 23:39:00, chi3 wrote:

"To NiteOwl,

I am working with CPS to get my child back. I am planning on going soon, will let you all know how it goes. I don't owe those people a penny! I pay month to month. Also, I have full custody of my child. I am not going to let those people keep me from her. I didn't allow her useless, abusive father have her, and I'm not letting these assholes keep her!"

Chi3, be careful w/ CPS. They are some sneaky people as well. Be careful in what you tell them because you may wake up to a surprise court hearing one day and have to prove you are a fit parent so your child does not become ward of the court and shipped off to one of their own training schools or the wretched foster care system. I've wittnessed to many horrible things like this. CPS are not on most people's sides. It's not uncommon for them to support places like your daugher is in. They enage in a lot of trickery and seem to make a lot of bad judgements when it comes to taking kids away from their parents. Ever notice the kids that are truly in dire need of someone to lookout for them usually stay in the home? Cynical, but I've seen it happened too many times.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »
This is ridiculous.  Chi.....do you not have sole custody of her?  If so, then just go get her.  PERIOD.  What are they gonna do?  They can't legally keep her there unless you signed over your parental rights to her.  I'm assuming you didn't.  Go, take your custody papers with you and DEMAND that the furnish your daughter to you IMMEDIATELY!!  If they don't, call the police.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
and be prepared for a whole lot of heavy-handedness with them trying to talk you out of it.  I'm absolutely SURE you'll hear the phrase DEADINSANEORINJAIL, or something to that effect.  Stand your ground.  DON'T be intimidated or scared.  The COUNT on that.  That's how they hook 'em, that's how they keep 'em.  Fear.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »
Reporters also like to tag along and can be helpful in recording events.
But by all means - just go get her!

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »
I like Antigen's suggestion. Some time away together can really do wonders.

Offline chi3

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2005, 01:50:00 AM »
I agree! I agree! I haven't gone to get her not because I'm afraid of those people! I don't give a rat's ass what they think!!!! I had to wait until this weekend because I have some really serious health problems, and can't go alone. I had to wait until my husband got home from working out of state. He just got home tonite, we are going tommorrow. CPS can kiss my ass,too. I don't mind helping get some info for them or anyone else, but my kid stays with me. Just because we were told a bunch of lies by those damn people, doesn't mean we are stupid. I was weirded out about it from day 1, but my husband thought it would be rough, but o.k. Once he really found out what went on and believed it, he was pissed, too. I will let you all know what happens as soon as I can. I have heard the deadorinjail shit til I sick of it. I am upset because I made friends with a lady who put her kid there about the same time we did. She was really skeptical, too, but now that she has been to Focus, she has become "one of them." She now plans to keep her daughter there for as long as it takes. I wish I could convince her!!

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 22, 2005, 01:58:00 AM »
Well unfortunatly she will think how she wants to. I can only hope that her daughter ends up ok like me and others. It's a gamble. Glad to hear you are doing what you need to do. Again, don't let her slip any more. It sounds as though this girl really needs some help. I'm sure you'll give it to her. Biggest thing: let her know you love her regardless. You may not like what she does but please don't do the conditional thing. That is really hurtful for a child to hear.