Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Vision Quest

OceanQuest

<< < (2/2)

Anonymous:
I do not think it exists any more.  The boat I was on suffered major damage during a storm shortly after I was discharged.  They had a second boat while I was there and I'm reasonably certain that it continued in service for another  year or so. I think they stopped the program very soon after that.  I left in 1993 and ran into someone who worked in one of my local VQ  offices while in college in 1998.   The boat I was on was called The New Way.  I cannot remember the name of the other boat.  

I will get around to creating a user name and posting more.  I am on vacation right now and my access to a computer is limited.

Anonymous:
The New Way and the Bill Of Rights.

I am OceanQuest alumni.  I was involved in the sail training program and lived on the New Way for 9 months.  Sailed from Maine to Panama City.  The best thing that ever happened to me.  Great program.  It is no longer in service.  VQ is, of course, but OceanQuest is no more.

What kind of info are you looking for and why are you bashing something you know nothing (if little) about???

Anonymous:
maybe he is just interested...if all you have are good things to say about OceanQuest than it can't hurt the place. just expain what it was like...i'm interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version