Author Topic: MISSING PREGNANT TEENS - NEED YOUR HELP  (Read 10640 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MISSING PREGNANT TEENS - NEED YOUR HELP
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2007, 04:06:05 PM »
Ken Stettler, Head of Licensing, State of Utah
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »
///ALA recommends ed consultants according to their website. ///

If you say so. I am no longer familiar with the web site.

///What about independent referral companies such as the one in Weston, Florida run by the former WWASPS recruiter, Sue Scheff? ///

ALA refused to work with PURE because of the expectation of payment for placement. Craig is among those who feel this is a highly unethical practice.

///Also, are ALA parents given any tuition breaks (or other kinds of compensation) in exchange for making referrals that culminate in a placement? ///

Not to my knowledge; not while we were involved. I doubt this has changed.

///Just curious how ALA markets itself. ///

Well, they have the web site. I think they also advertise on some ed-con sites - Lon's for example. As far as I know - that is all.

///Thanks!///

Your welcome.

/// Buzzkill, you seem to know a lot about Craig Rogers. Do you know why he was made to move his program from Mexico and the Czech Republic?///

No. I do know it is no longer located in either place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2007, 01:47:36 AM »
ALA in the Czech Republic?  Why there?  That's where WWASPS once had a program and it was shut down following abuse charges.  The owners went missing or something like that.

Anyway, any word on these three missing teens?  I was searching the web tonight and could not really find much since it was reported the one girl turned herself in.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2007, 08:28:51 AM »
Two have been captured, the first one was turned in by mom(I think a voluntary surrender).
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Craig Rogers' Abundant Life Academy
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »
This appears to be a pretty dead thread, but let’s see what happens.

I’m seeking substantiated evidence that WWASPS has provided financial backing for the Abundant Life Academy in Kanab, Utah.

As a matter of public record, Craig Rogers and Spencer Moody were business partners in 2005. Yet the evidence I’ve found linking Moody with WWASPS is inconclusive, at best, and does little to legally implicate Craig Rogers as a WWASPS associate, past or present.

But let’s digress for a minute and go back to December of 2002. That’s when Spencer Moody, Aaron Schimbeck and Todd Niemann, opened a girls treatment center east of Kanab called “Turning Point at the Junction.” (This facility is mentioned on ISAC, but the link they provide is offline.)

A year later, 2003, Spencer Moody and Todd Niemann opened a second facility, called the “New Beginnings” maternity home in Kanab’s old hospital building (No mention of Aaron Schimbeck as a partner in this particular endeavor.)  

A year after that, 2004, Todd Niemann is charged with raping a fifteen year-old female resident at the Turning Point facility. He is eventually convicted and sent to prison.

Meanwhile, Spencer Moody and Aaron Schimbeck are quietly shutting down Turning Point and trying to distance themselves from this public relations nightmare.

A year after that, 2005, Spencer Moody and Craig Rogers founded the “Abundant Life Academy” in the same building where Moody’s New Beginnings maternity home had been operating since 2003.

Two years later, January of 2007, Moody’s wife gets whacked in the head with a frying pan by a pregnant teenager, yet the media reported that Spencer Moody had been operating a small maternity home in northern Utah for the past THREE years.

This implies Moody was opening his northern Utah maternity home (in 2004) at the same time that his business partner, Todd Niemann, was facing rape charges in southern Utah.

It further implies that the partnership of Spencer Moody and Craig Rogers in 2005 was a “marriage of convenience” which allowed Moody to “dump” his Kanab investments by transferring them to Rogers. He would thereby be free to slink out of southern Utah and focus his attention on pregnant teens wielding frying pans in northern Utah.

Spencer Moody. Todd Niemann. Aaron Schimbeck. Craig Rogers. These guys are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. None of them has more than a bachelor’s degree, and all of them get nervous when the phone rings… might be a call from the District Attorney.

These gentlemen can only be described as the shills and / or dupes of “higher authorities.”

And by “higher authorities” I mean people like J. Ralph Atkin, founder of SkyWest Airlines, and a principal partner in WWASPS.

Mr. Atkin is a devout Mormon and former Boy Scout. He is the Mitt Romney of the youth rehab industry. Mr. Atkin has no problem using unqualified shills and dupes to make a few million bucks off the frightened parents of youngsters exhibiting life-threatening behavior.

And I have no problem collecting evidence I might one day use against a, uh, person such as J. Ralph Atkin.

So rest assured, any documented facts you provide me will be put to the BEST possible use.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2007, 08:50:53 PM »
There is plenty in the Fornits archives about Craig Rogers -- think the dude even posted here or has had contact with members.

Not sure if that helps at all.  Apparently ALA has a history of running a program in Mexico.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2007, 08:52:36 PM »
Cheri- it might help if you provide some background on yourself or how people can contact you privately, if they so desire.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2007, 07:28:40 PM »
Like I would trust you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 09:50:00 PM »
The Utah State Office of Education (USOE) sends out “accreditation teams” to determine if a Utah school is meeting the criteria set by the “Northwest Association of Accredited Schools.”

In May of 2006, USOE posted the report compiled by the accreditation team it sent to Lott’s Legacy Boarding School in Escalante, Utah.

The accreditation team from USOE concluded their report with this statement:

“The Visiting Team makes only one recommendation:  It is suggested that more students be recruited in order that they may participate in this outstanding program of education and rehabilitation through love.”

Keep in mind that this is a legal public document, commissioned and paid for by the State of Utah.

Also keep in mind that the “Northwest Association of Accredited Schools” has been found guilty of illegally issuing high school diplomas in the State of New York.

The author of the Lott’s Legacy accreditation report is Ralph P. Vander Heide. To view a broader sampling of Vander Heide’s accreditation reports, visit http://www.schools.utah.gov/. Then locate the “search” option and type in Vander Heide. You’ll find some two dozen instances of Vander Heide’s “professional” evaluations of youth rehabilitation schools in Utah.

This includes Vander Heide’s report on the Abundant Life Academy in Kanab, which states, in its final statement: “Two members of the Visiting Team have witnessed ongoing and dynamic improvement at the school over the last three years, which has positively affected teaching and learning, and it is anticipated that Abundant Life Academy will continue the process of self-evaluation and ongoing improvement. Sharing, learning and growing are evident.”

Is this a total load of bullshit? You bet. Is Vander Heide making some really big bucks with all his self-serving bullshit? You bet. Have thousands of teenagers been abused thanks to people like Vander Heide? You bet. Will people like Vander Heide ever be punished because they made a career out of institutional child abuse?

Nope.

Apparently, God doesn’t work that way.

Meanwhile, take my advice. Don’t post any personal information on this website. You’ll only attract the attention of bottom feeders like Ron Yengich, the Salt Lake lawyer who has spent his whole life trying to become a “celebrity attorney” and get himself booked on the “Today Show.”

This happened, that happened. The rest is bullshit asking you to send me a dollar.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2007, 10:02:38 PM »
Thanks Guest,

Here's the search results:

http://search.schools.utah.gov/search?a ... 0&filter=0

Notice:

Sunhawk
Lotts Legacy
Benchmark
West Ridge Academy
Diamond Ranch

And others ...

:o

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2007, 12:18:55 AM »
Trust no one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2007, 04:33:02 PM »
CERI,

You can find documentation on ALA and NEW BEGINNINGS by reading the Kanab, Utah City Council Meeting Minutes.

http://kanab.utah.gov/

Click on "Council Meetings"....then "Minutes of Past Meetings."

Start reading the Minutes of the September 13, 2005 meeting for some interesting information on these two facilities.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »
Sorry about the name spelling, CHERI.
There is a lot more information on Spencer Moody, and his associatioin with WWASP; and other maturity homes in Utah.
Perhaps you could register with a user name if you expect others to share "research."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
j. ralph atkin
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2007, 07:35:40 PM »
Excerpts from ghanaweb.com, May 10, 2005:

“EDITORIAL: The sham Ghana Airways [GIA] sell-out ...

Shady Characters

The people behind GIA, the USA’s strategic partners to Ghana International appear to be all shady characters.

Ralph Atkin, the Chief Executive of GIA, tries to bask in Skywest Airlines’ glory, but he was long gone from operation responsibility when Skywest started operating United’s feeder operation in California. Skywest has become the airline it is now after Ralph Atkin left.”

For the complete editorial see:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/N ... p?ID=81176

Related articles:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3413197

http://ghana2008.wordpress.com/2006/04/ ... lion-debt/

From a Reuters News Service Biography:

J. Ralph Atkin was a co-founder of SkyWest, Inc and served as President and Chief Executive Officer from 1972 to 1975. Atkin served as Chairman of the Board from 1972 to 1991. From 1984 to 1988, Atkin served as Senior Vice President of SkyWest Airlines.  Atkin currently serves as a director of Festival Airlines, an EARLY-STAGE provider of charter air service. Atkin previously served as the Chief Executive Officer of Ghana International Airlines, an EARLY-STAGE enterprise exploring the funding and operation of an airline in Africa. Atkin served as Chief Executive Officer of EuroSky, a company organized to EXPLORE the FEASIBILITY of a regional airline in Austria, during 1994 and 1995.

For the complete article see:

http://www.investor.reuters.com/busines ... e=snapshot

For current information on the EARLY-STAGE status of Festival Airlines, see:

http://www.festivalairlines.com/index.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 08:23:37 PM »
Thanks to that last poster for some straightforward, nicely attributed information.

But as for the poster prior to that, I’m not interested in any kind of “research” that can’t be plastered across the internet for all the world to see.

If something’s true, I can track it down and verify the facts for myself. If it’s not true, you have some ulterior motive for posting it on the web in the first place.

There is absolutely no need for you and I to become penpals.