Author Topic: Where did Paris go?  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Where did Paris go?
« on: January 23, 2007, 07:27:46 AM »
i am reading House of Hilton. i know- it is mortifying but i am a weak willed woman with a terrible love of trash and the Who weekly excerpt did not satisfy me!!!
it mentiones that our hero went to a school for "troubled children in Utah" anyone know which one?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
Where did Paris go?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 08:28:00 AM »
I believe she did some time at BYU, but was thrown out for low grades....

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Where did Paris go?
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 11:50:28 PM »
I dunno about the Utah one but she was at CEDU running springs for a short period of time.

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
Where did Paris go?
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 08:43:57 PM »
Paris  was  at  cedu  running springs  and  cascade  scam  in  whitmore, ca   near  redding.  

Monterey  Mafia Lawyer  Mark Wassermen   shook down  the Hiltons  for  all he could   under  the  corrupt  brown schools- wasserman crime family   racket.  

Cascade  was  closed  after  Parents  complained  that  Headmaster Michael  Allgood   was   falsely  imprisoning  students  and   lying  to  the  county sheriff and  FBI   about   scientology  like  brainwashing  and mind control .    

Please  report  Michael  Allgood   to   the  Bay  Area  FBI   so  he  can  arrested  for   forty  years  of   sexual   extortion  of   boys.