Author Topic: Cedu  (Read 6747 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CASSANDRA
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2007, 09:43:28 AM »
I hope you are not someone whom i knew and loved at one point, because i dont like you very much. why cant you just let other people have their own opinions and views and feelings and experiences? why do we all have to think and feel and see like you for you to be nice to us?
i understand your bitterness and resentment, but seriously, arent you an adult?
cant you just state your opinion and view on here without having to put other people down and tell them they are wrong or stupid for having their own experience?
just curious
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
I'm not stuck.
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 01:33:00 PM »
When I first found fornits.com, I was not comfortable thinking that I had been in a Cult. I had been fine for ten years. No one here knew what they were talking about.
But I like to get my own answers.
All I know is my own experience. And truly I know what I went through, and the people around me went through. I am describing it, and I haven't exaggerated or been biased in the content of my project.  I have a good idea of what they were TRYING to do in the "program", and maybe for some people it was a "succesful transformation" done BY methods time- tested to do the kind of mental manipulation that could MAKE/ coerce most people/you to do anything. (manchurian candidate)
That didn't occur for me.
I didn't get a lot of the positive messages. I got the opposite, that was what was the pervading atmosphere for me when I was in RMA. I learned how to hate myself. I learned to feel guilty and express my anger at the world inappropriately, and to take responsibilty for things that are NOT my problem. A lot of things.
And I have posted about many things at this forum. Read up. Take your time, and see the program and how the normal outlook of the world and politics and economics in relationship paradigms was changed by raps, propheets, and personal internal functioning and thinking during the program stay.  

The awesome thing that I am realizing is that CEDU has wanted me to do this. The Summit gave me the knowledge that blownaway (the Idaho way) is why I finished and graduated. It was represented to me in the Values propheet and in Challenge Night, and the Summit. I do say what I want. Maybe I don't want what YOU want. What is the best solution? How can I help accomodate voices to be heard? Intelligent discourse about the issues of Therapeutic Boarding Schools and programs that bill themselves akwardly as Behavior Modification Schools is the only that will promote change. I DO believe that changes are needed, as do most thinking people.

Ergo: if change is needed in the "troubled teen" industry, AND Cedu Education is, in my mind, known for using numbing mind control techniques to employ a treatment that is unwanted by the subject to MAKE him want it- and I'm supposed to write what I think about it, then that, my friends, is what I'm going to do.

Have a great day.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2007, 11:03:15 AM »
What would be the problem of using somones full name if they are dead.?...and Ive always wonered why people who suposedly have loved ones who DIE so young (not a typical thing) who go to cult-gulugs which they proclaim even if tormenting were no big deal dont make certain connections...

I think a certain thing about programies and cult-gulug mentality in general is that a certain EMPATHIC quality is damaged in them. This enables them to abuse others in program without feeling bad about it...and never feel" for the damage inflicted on themselves or others
(though you can tell they are damaged...look at the weird anger by someone whos in her 30s?...over something thats "no big deal"?)

Offline ABOUT TO SNAP

• View Profile
stoopid programmy
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2007, 02:36:34 PM »
yes i'm back to visit you wussies. empathy ?
I get mad every time I think of that place. How could that kind of shit existed? What a creepy fucking joke. I ain't forgetting good times. There just wasn't enough to cover up the bad either.
fuck even the good counselors stoopid part of the matrix, make you believe by any means. and rights? please! there were none. any person disagree? you would be that asshole in a rap. I throw you around like a frisbee you say different. FUCK CEDU.
lease.. please... please for the love of god don\'t post pics of that said bowel movement.

Also.. this is getting old, boring, and I\'ll saying.. totally retarded.
You aren\'t acting like retards.. no.. you are a bunch of flaming retards.

There I did it.. I called you all gay retards.
Is that even possible?
Hey.. anyone know if retards swing both ways?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Cedu
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »
Everybody's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2007, 09:01:52 PM »
I'm with abouttosnap...sort of. I won't throw you around like a frisbee if your disagree with me, but that's about all we differ on. I love my friends from that place. I love the good times we had, of which there were many. but both of those combined just don't outweigh what that place did to my mind.

my parents always tried to counter my hatred for bca by telling me the same story. how the deal they struck with my original high school and the local police was that I would be sent to bca instead of being arrested for a variety of charges. for years I accepted that story, because hey, bca couldn't be worse than juvy, right?

wrong. I wish life had just taken its course. I wish I had been tossed in juvy and gotten this shit kicked out of me. would've been so much better than the alternative...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Cedu
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2007, 09:25:52 PM »
Yup. I spent a few weeks in juvy in the course of getting legally free of Straight. I've never been so pissed off in my entire fucking life! If I had knownthen what I know now I would have beat the piss out of Miller Newton the one time he came within arms reach of me on my intake. Ah well, if wishes were fishes.

Anyway, I was going to search up some of my dear brother Thom's posts as an example, but I don't really have time now. My brother is one of them there lifelong practitioners. He went into the Seed when he was 14 and hasn't really checked back for messages. The man absolutely hates me. Used to spend considerable time tag teaming me along with his good buddy, "Ft. Lauderdale", who's a former Seed staffer. They hate me because I'm an apostate to their religion. The Seed line of programs were tied more closely w/ Stepcraft than CEDU, I think. So it's been pretty easy for bro to find reenforcements to cling to. So far, he's been through AA, NA and GA (gambling) Not sure what's up, but I heard it through the grape vine that he's just lately on bad terms with his latest coven. Can't wait to see what he finds to be openly anonymous about next.

But I think the hostility and sanctimony among ppl like that are owing mostly to the fact that they don't know they're brainwashed. A major part of the process has to do with the group identity supplanting the person's real identity. So when I criticize the program, he takes it very personally because he truly doesn't know anymore where the program ends and he begins.

I miss him sometimes. Then I reload. Kidding. I really do miss my big brother, but I know he's not ever coming back. He's damned near 50 now. it's been around 35 years, well over half his life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SOUL MURDER
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2007, 11:48:35 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2007, 07:57:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Antigen's Ghost""
Yup. I spent a few weeks in juvy in the course of getting legally free of Straight. I've never been so pissed off in my entire fucking life! If I had knownthen what I know now I would have beat the piss out of Miller Newton the one time he came within arms reach of me on my intake. Ah well, if wishes were fishes.

Anyway, I was going to search up some of my dear brother Thom's posts as an example, but I don't really have time now. My brother is one of them there lifelong practitioners. He went into the Seed when he was 14 and hasn't really checked back for messages. The man absolutely hates me. Used to spend considerable time tag teaming me along with his good buddy, "Ft. Lauderdale", who's a former Seed staffer. They hate me because I'm an apostate to their religion. The Seed line of programs were tied more closely w/ Stepcraft than CEDU, I think. So it's been pretty easy for bro to find reenforcements to cling to. So far, he's been through AA, NA and GA (gambling) Not sure what's up, but I heard it through the grape vine that he's just lately on bad terms with his latest coven. Can't wait to see what he finds to be openly anonymous about next.

But I think the hostility and sanctimony among ppl like that are owing mostly to the fact that they don't know they're brainwashed. A major part of the process has to do with the group identity supplanting the person's real identity. So when I criticize the program, he takes it very personally because he truly doesn't know anymore where the program ends and he begins.

I miss him sometimes. Then I reload. Kidding. I really do miss my big brother, but I know he's not ever coming back. He's damned near 50 now. it's been around 35 years, well over half his life.

thats so sad. Just remember if yu love him, and he didnt hurt you too badly. the important thing is that hes happy
He sounds like a victem more than you. The idea some poor man becasue he spent his childhood being abused now spends his life abusing himself- i mean GA AA ...Is he addicted to something. Does he just think  hes addicted

the most obvious and horrible thing is, the teenage years are when you lestablish what you are. You play the piano, you spend time with freinds, you play sports -you become a musician a freind a teamate

So whats wrong with the morons that they dont understand forcing a teenager so spend their formitive living the reality they an addict, worthless, insane (if the kids dont completely rebel against their mentors and habbits) that is precisely in some form or another, what they will become

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Cedu
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2007, 12:39:31 AM »
Thanks, I appreciate that.

Why? Well, you want a serious answer? I think we're still fighting the Revolutionary war and still in the throes of the Enlightenment. I've been recommending a book lately called the Underground History of American Education by John Taylor Gatto. In it, he gives a great deal of detailed history on the original thinking and purpose of what is now our public indoctrination system. It ain't at all what you think.

The troubled parent industry is the market's government subsidized answer to kids who just don't like what we have planned for them, even if they're acting entirely on gut w/o the ability or the true history to articulate why.