Author Topic: Dr. Phil - Healthy Living Academy  (Read 4078 times)

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
Dr. Phil - Healthy Living Academy
« on: January 22, 2007, 05:46:38 PM »
On dr phil today, they';re sending the 14 yr old to Healthy Living Academy.  anyone know anything about this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 05:48:51 PM »
this is what i found, im not sure if this is the same thing.... http://www.healthylivingacademies.com/

it would make sense tho cuz the 14 yr old is apparently overweight and having sex with men cuz her mother and aunt are creating a toxic environment

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 05:50:36 PM »
he just said academy of the sierras ----

aspen education.... stupid fuck

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 07:19:56 PM »
Lovely. The Wellspring Texas facility is on the campus of the infamous San Marcos Baptist Academy, previously known as San Marcos Baptist Military Academy. They changed their name after the second time a staff was identified as a pedophile. My son reported the first. Guess they let Aspen in to help foot the bills for their 200 ac compound.

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=89142#89142
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... &forum=9&6

Set on the sprawling 200-acre campus of San Marcos Baptist Academy outside of Austin, Wellspring Texas campers have the best of both worlds ? world class facilities on campus, as well as access to the magnificent rivers and parks of the Hill Country.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 07:46:01 PM »
Wonderfull, another HLA

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 08:04:46 PM »
When will this garbage end?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 08:10:41 PM »
okay, I'm confused, is the place called Healthy Living Academy, Academy of the Sierras, or Wellspring?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 08:13:22 PM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
When will this garbage end?

I know, I know.  I had no idea there were any programs besides Straight before I found Fornits.  Had no idea that Straight was still operating, just under different names.  Made me sick to my stomach when I found out.  I still get queasy if I'm sitting around on a Monday or Friday night and suddenly it'll dawn on me that somewhere, right now.....kids are sitting in an "open meeting".  It's really sad.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 08:23:07 PM »
Yeah, no shit. I was talking with my editing teacher today about the TB documentary, and she said "Oh god, you mean those behavior modification schools? It's happening everywhere where I live. People come in the middle of the night and snatch the kids up."  :o

Middle class neighborhoods across the country are suddenly growing very quiet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 09:06:28 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
Yeah, no shit. I was talking with my editing teacher today about the TB documentary, and she said "Oh god, you mean those behavior modification schools? It's happening everywhere where I live. People come in the middle of the night and snatch the kids up."  :o

Middle class neighborhoods across the country are suddenly growing very quiet.

Be interesting to find out of the kids being snatched up, how many were referred by a program parent or god forbid, another survivor?

It used to be there were more programs than referral agencies advertising on the Internet. Now it's hard to tell the difference.

Between the pricey ed cons and the $6 bucks a domain referral services popping up 24/7 --- the best thing a kid can do to protect themselves from being sent away is destroy their parents computer ... or at the very least, set ISAC as their parents homepage on their computer. That way whenever they log on, that's what they see.  Better yet, make the picture of the kids in the dog cage at High Impact their parent's SCREEN SAVER/WALL PAPER.

Don't forget to check their email in boxes and delete all the replies to their inquires for free resources and program info sent by these referral agents.  

Heheheee ... can't you just imagine a parent turning on their computer and seeing a screen size pic of a teen torture facility with the message:  THIS IS CHILD ABUSE ... SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT SENDING YOUR CHILD TO A TEEN TORTURE CAMP.  YOU NEED HELP MOM (DAD).  CLICK HERE.
(insert link of your choice).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 09:06:53 PM »
Someone's got to do something about this asshole.

Anyone have experience starting reverse-PR campaigns with regard to television producers?

Oh, and Castle? Ask for the names of the parents sending their kids away, with hopefully some other form of contact information such as an address or phone number. Then go to the parents and tell them what's really going on.

Previous poster, I don't think that any kid smart enough to do that has much to worry about in regards to what we talk about here, both for genetic and cultural reasons.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 09:14:54 PM »
Hey- can someone design a wallpaper (background) of a teen torture facility with a big yellow ribbon stretched across it saying "DANGER" or "CRIME SCENE", or "CAUTION" ...

Then add some pics of kids being tormented into submission with a warning to parents telling them BUYER BEWARE and links to FORNITS and ISAC?

That would sure be a nifty thing to download for free.

Just a thought -- The online referral agents sure as hell aren't gonna show parents the other side of this industry.  Some kid out there just might stumble across the wallpaper download and put it on their folks' computer.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 09:20:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Hey- can someone design a wallpaper (background) of a teen torture facility with a big yellow ribbon stretched across it saying "DANGER" or "CRIME SCENE", or "CAUTION" ...

Then add some pics of kids being tormented into submission with a warning to parents telling them BUYER BEWARE and links to FORNITS and ISAC?

That would sure be a nifty thing to download for free.

Just a thought -- The online referral agents sure as hell aren't gonna show parents the other side of this industry.  Some kid out there just might stumble across the wallpaper download and put it on their folks' computer.

Can do.  Will get on it this weekend.  School is just starting and there isn't any homework so far so i'll have plenty of time to do it this weekend.

I will post a link on fornits with various different sized versions.  I encourage people to change the wallpaper of any computer they can find...  public, coworkers, teachers, etc etc...
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 10:15:18 PM »
Dr. Phil fondled my junk liberally. He made several red flag touches.
The next morning I woke up and there was $100,000 in by bank account!
Can you believe it?????

Offline egypt has pyramids

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 10:20:50 PM »
give me some skin!

f everybody looked the same we\'d get tired of looking at each other