Author Topic: ACRONYM SOUP, or how to run everyone off...  (Read 25422 times)

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
ACRONYM SOUP, or how to run everyone off...
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2003, 07:15:00 PM »
PA,
I feel badly that you have had difficulty in life which may be making you so angry.  
Your "religious" words just can't cover your angry, hurt soul up can they?
Jesus's teachings have changed many lives for the better.  Mohammad spread many  good words, unified people of a tribal area, and has also led, through his legacy, people to a better way of life through religious belief. My Muslim friends are amongst the most HONORABLE people I know. The Jews, tough spirited but gently wise in so many things.  Knowing many good Jewish people has enriched my life, and taught me to grow as a human.  So many wise proverbs, parables, and philisopical writtings over the thousands of years...
You talk as if you know my beliefs.  How could you?  I poke at any fanatic I see using God for his own purposes.  
Like Osama.  Islam's most radical idiots taking some words of a book and taking shit to extremes.  Really it is about wealth distribution, democracy and bigtime politics.  Damned Muslims we say...
Like The Pope sending crusaders around the world to use war to evangilize nations and people. Once again, wealth distribution, democracy and politics.  Damned Christians....
If we read the ancient Hebrew texts where armies are ordered to plunder and enslave, the "bring me your gold and your virgins" stuff, we could say, Damned Jews.
But that is just the same old thing....politics, and wealth distribution.
Most religions are highjacked for some reason or the other from time to time, and can be twisted to justify damned near anything.  See Hitler, the Christian, if you doubt me on that one. When people believe the hijackers are right, anything can happen.
Usually, a religion is taken by one person, to quell a deap seated need set.  When a very unhealthy person finds religion and wraps it around thier persona like you do PA, it has been HIJACKED.
You are an embarressment to real Christians.
Bill
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2003, 09:41:00 PM »
Bill,
  You are an ass!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2003, 11:48:00 PM »
System Lord: You are mistaken when you say that the son of God is not God himself. Jesus is the WORD of God so He and the Father are one. God created (everything/anything) by speaking it into existence and the voice that spoke was the Messiah's. He was, He is, and He shall be. So the answer to your question to the other poster (because I think they needed me to jump in on this part), is: "No." We do not forsake God for Christ's sake because they are one in the same God. And here's a bit of news: God introduced himself to man as "I Am." So, there you have it. God in a crash course. :smile:

Offline Powerful Attitude

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2003, 01:45:00 AM »
:silly:

I must say Survivor that was a valiant effort as always.  I had a great day today because God gave me some insight to explore a certain avenue.  I have been praying for a while for ways to take care of my children and wife.  She stays home with our nurtured kids while I hit the streets. As we all know the economy has been tough and doesn?t look too good for the rest of this year.  Anyway, he has provided in the most amazing way. Thank you Jesus.  

So you see your venom doesn?t hurt me.  You speak as one who knows all, even though you are blind.  Once again, go have your ?31 flavors? too.  No religion can tolerate someone who is not loyal, someone who is lukewarm.  You can?t even be a team player in here. Can you survivor?  The Jews are the chosen but they will first have to face their ways.  They deny Christ now but they will see him soon.  Then what will you have to say about your Jewish friends.  By the way there are no more prophets to come and teach the world as you say.  They know not the truth.  Compare Proverbs to any written book by MAN.  There is no Comparison.  And if you did read the word you would know that these Christians you talk about are not Christian. I will just give ?Two? examples.  Church and State is considered spiritual fornication to God.  Do you think they want to hear that? You cannot worship two gods; you will esteem one higher than the other.  You cannot worship the mammon of unrighteousness (money) and God. If you knew his word you would not look as a blind man to me ranting what you do not know.

I actually agree with some things that you wrote, so I guess it wasn?t a total loss. Anyway, I?m feeling to good to put much into this Survivor.  I would rather praise Jesus? name.  Got to enjoy this, later.  Ts

I have been working until now and have just read a few more posts and laughed at what you had to say ClayL ABOUT ME PERSONALLY. You seem to know some of the Word and I assume you have read. But you Deny.  Lets talk about your God.  Now that would be ?FREAK?-Y.  Not being able to speak of your God, unless you don?t have one.  Then you would have to worship yourself. Now wouldn?t you?  You quote what the world wants to hear and as a defense.  You can?t handle the meat of the word.  

Keep posting your anti and I will always meet you there.  Poor little Clay & tiny tampa.
Just having fun.  Got a big day tomorrow.  See you then. And to everyone else, I don?t claim to be perfect; interpreter. Or prophet, I just enjoy the Word of Truth.  I deny myself and give it all to Jesus Christ.

P.A.
t. Petersburg 1985-86, Dallas 86-87

Offline hedwigfan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2003, 05:53:00 AM »
The Bible was also written by man, was it not? At least a couple of centuries after Jesus died. I think most of the stories were passed down in the oral tradition prior to that. The written word is man's interpretation of the word of God. Many wonderful books have been written by man! Ever read Stephen Hawking or Hermann Hesse?
   In general, people who've been thru an experience like Straight (or, anyone who's ever studied the Crusades or the Spanish Inquisition) are going to be wary of organized religion. I think you can be religious, religious and spiritual, or just spiritual. Like Clay L, I think actions speak much louder than words. Whether you serve "God" by fishing, meditating on a mountaintop while elk hunting, creating works of art, caring for the sick, or attending church/synagogue/mosque services, you can't lose by being true to yourself.That's the beauty of free will.
ll this world is but a play
Be thou the joyful player
\"Maya\"  The Incredible String Band

Offline MyPeacefrog

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2003, 12:08:00 PM »
This is the reason that I do not attend any church.  I feel no need to abuse myself by being around arrogant judgemental people who go around saying if you don't do it their way then you are going to hell.  There is no man that I need to prove anything to (wow, I wish I was confident enough to really feel that way)

-C

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2003, 02:17:00 PM »
Amen on the judgemental thing Peacefrog.
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Powerful Attitude

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2003, 11:23:00 PM »
On 2003-04-10 11:17:00, Tampa survivor wrote:
"Amen on the judgemental thing Peacefrog.
Bill"

I do recall the fact that I am the one who asked you and your buddy to quit posting all your anti-Christian crap. The focused has changed because no one is aware of this.  Not wanting any Jesus freaks around with your little pagan party. And your tiny clay had to join in the fun.  I knew you were looking to get a reaction, so I helped out. Your defense is that I am a Christian and I should be as Christ.  Then you say " You aren't Jesus."  I know you don't know what the hell your talking about. Then all ya'll want to post is what ya'll want to hear. All the nice things that are said to those who can't handle the meat.  You can bash a Christian because you think I won't defend my Savior?  Ya'll are pathetic and deceived. I have said it once that I get tired of forgiving assholes like yourselves. It is time maybe that you forgive me.  If you don?t want the word I?ll give it to you whether you like it or not. You speak your mouth whether I like it or Not.  I know what the word says and the other end of the spectrum.  I simply asked you to shut your f____ mouth.  That's all. But you wanted to play as if I wouldn't.  You were wrong again. Then ya'll talk as if you know the word, and use it to defend your anti-faith.  Who uses the word falsely? I give you verses and in return you give me your lying heart. Ya'll all wanted to defend the one who plays with his tongue and speaks to provoke the other side.  Ya'll telling me I'm not a Christian example is fine with me. But if you want me not to tell you how it is, then I recommend you think twice before you openly post your shit. Boy. You attack all Christians as though they can't defend themselves. You are the arrogant one. I will jump ya'lls asses every time now cause I hate the evil one that speaks through you.  I hope I will stand against him in that day, and today I will focus on you for the things you say.  I know you do this to others who won?t or can't defend themselves because of their faith. I stand here and I am going to give you some meat. I look forward to talking to you again because I know you can't be truthful and admit to your game.  You pulled others in to defend the one who talks shit and then cowers about being challenged. Look, look, look everyone it's a Christian and he's misbehaving.  Help poor little tampa and clay because of this bad Christian who has stood up to us like never before. I have no pity on you. I see your game and like before I'm here to play with you.  Keep talking your shit about what you know not and run and hide behind the forum. Next time I will not be as nice.  I will give you some meat, not 31 flavors of lies. You can't hide.  I'm starring right between your eyes this time. Can you feel it?

P.A.
t. Petersburg 1985-86, Dallas 86-87

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2003, 11:28:00 PM »
HEDWIGFAN: Although, true, the Bible is written by man, it is the inspired work of God. It is God's Word to humans. That's how a prophet, 400 years before Christ was even born, could tell you from what lineage He would come, the circumstances and location of his birth, how He would live, and even the details of how He would die. No other religion in the world can say that. And as far as stories being passed down orally, recent archaeological digs have proven that the Word of God is exactly translated and exactly as old as it says. So to dismiss it as mere writings of man is no longer factual when faced with the knowledge that it is a proven historical document. I see you allowing your opinions of what you call "organized religion" from keeping you from finding out about the topic yourself. I clearly understand your hesitation in getting involved in what you fear may be another cult. But that shouldn't stop you from reading the Bible yourself. It IS God's Word, and all He really wants from you is a relationship. He just wants you to think about Him, and pray to Him, and try to get to know Him. He loves you very much and He just wants you to develop a relationship with Him. Church is for fellowship and for getting fed the Word. But you can work up to that. Start by finding out who God is and then decide if you want to pursue a relationship with Him. But don't let ignorance decide for you. Find out what it is you are dismissing before you dismiss it. Don't let whatever biases you have formed about religion be a barrier to discovering the truth. Find out for yourself what the Bible says. Because, as I said, the prophecies of Jesus were written four centuries before He was born. If a "mere man" was able to get even the most minute details about Jesus correct, aren't you curious about the prophecies yet to be fulfilled? Utilize that free will to investigate the matter.  :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2003, 11:45:00 PM »
Powerful Attitude: Don't let them push your buttons to the point of cursing in anger, my brother! You're supposed to PRAY for the jerks. Greater is He that is within you. Next time you get mad, spew Scripture at them, not profanity. And hey, post anonymously! That way they don't know who to get mad at and it's really, really funny. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2003, 12:05:00 AM »
Thank you for that Leigh Bright!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2003, 12:12:00 AM »
YUCKY!  You guys give Faith a bad name.  Why kind of DUMBASS posts a bunch of religious blow and then curses at the people they are preachin at?

I'll pray for your soul you dumb bitch!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2003, 02:10:00 AM »
I'll pray for your soul you dumb bitch!"
[/quote]

Wrong person you dumb "Bitch".  :wave:

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2003, 01:32:00 PM »
True Spirituality should have the result of making a person calmer, happier and more peaceful. Have you been successful in bringing about a trained, disciplined state of mind and then translating that state of mind into your daily actions? All of the virtuous states of mind-compassion, tolerance, forgiveness, caring and so on-these mental qualities are genuine Dharma, or genuine spiritual qualities, because all of these internal mental qualities CANNOT coexist with ill feelings or negative states of mind.
The New Definition of BITCH....Babe In Total Control of Herself!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2003, 08:09:00 PM »
PA
Pack a bowl and get over it mon.  Preachin the word shouldnt involve stress, curses and claims of being bashed and attacked when it just is not there.