Author Topic: ACRONYM SOUP, or how to run everyone off...  (Read 25607 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ACRONYM SOUP, or how to run everyone off...
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2003, 10:21:00 PM »
Can I get a Darwin Fish as an avitar???
Bill
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2003, 10:26:00 PM »
How about one with 3 eyes? :rofl:
 - A mutant, get it?

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2003, 11:03:00 PM »
That was me...
Oh, BTFW, I think my family line began with an incestuous amoeba fucking himself to pieces in the primordial goop.  
Well, at least that gives me more time to have evolved, eh?
The funniest pile'o shit is that people BELIEVE Genesis.  Uh, some even still propose Moses and Noah were hundreds of years old when they hit the bigtime, and earth is 6 thousand years old.  
Hmmm.  
I need those live-to-500 pills those old Jews were eatin'.
Love ya guys!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Tampa survivor on 2003-05-28 20:04 ]
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2003, 11:33:00 AM »
Oh, Bill, I couldn't resist!

Here's one for you and Sysgod too, for I know you will both appreciate this:  :silly: .

But just you wait. One day you'll see it happen! And you'll remember me and that I predicted it would occur. Only I didn't predict it, but rather, am just repeating what a prophet foretold thousands of years ago.

Because the Jesus you loathe hearing about will have just completed the very thing you now want Him to do: He will have removed Himself and those who trusted in Him from YOUR world completely!

Just imagine, a world without me!  :cool:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2003, 12:11:00 PM »
You are SO rude. Whether these are your beliefs or not. You can't even argue religion in an intelligent manner? It's such a crime/joke to have idiots like you preaching scripture. It's people like YOU that turn others off to religion or God. Learn how to teach, not condom. You're going by the Bible? What religion? You are just as brainwashed as a Straightling. The only difference is that now, you live your life in fear of God instead of Straight. You are not capable of thinking for yourself? Everything that you preach of your God can be applied to life without needing to fear eternal damnation. Learn to teach. Otherwise, you just sound like someone spouting off a bunch of hot air. Oh yeah, and you think that "non-believers" are SUPPOSED to say that right? Just like every difference of opinion in Straight was considered  a "Druggie" one right?
Get a life. Not an afterlife, try for a REAL one first.

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2003, 07:06:00 PM »
Wayeast,

That is one of the best responses I've seen.
Well written.

That Powerful Attitude is a nutcase, and needs mental health NOW :???:  :???:  :???: .
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2003, 09:10:00 PM »
On 2003-05-31 09:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You are SO rude. Whether these are your beliefs or not. You can't even argue religion in an intelligent manner? It's such a crime/joke to have idiots like you preaching scripture. It's people like YOU that turn others off to religion or God. Learn how to teach, not condom. You're going by the Bible? What religion? You are just as brainwashed as a Straightling. The only difference is that now, you live your life in fear of God instead of Straight. You are not capable of thinking for yourself? Everything that you preach of your God can be applied to life without needing to fear eternal damnation. Learn to teach. Otherwise, you just sound like someone spouting off a bunch of hot air. Oh yeah, and you think that "non-believers" are SUPPOSED to say that right? Just like every difference of opinion in Straight was considered  a "Druggie" one right?

Get a life. Not an afterlife, try for a REAL one first.

OOPS
Condem not Condom!
That's what I get for being an anon!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2003, 10:59:00 PM »
Yeah, noticed that error last night. Didn't bother to goof on it. So that's what I'm doing now.

Cheers, Mr./Miss Anon y muss... :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2003, 11:14:00 PM »
sank u!

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2003, 11:24:00 PM »
I pity you spouters of religious fear.  My father-out-law (X's dad) is a Baptist minister, runs a 200 year old church in Virginia.  I have had so many wise, insightful conversations with him on the subject of religeon.  He believes.  I can feel it in his words, softly spoken with power and humility.  The comments about teachers versus ranters were so true.  True men of God don't need to slam others, as the peace they feel comes from love of a good thing, not fear of retribution.
Oh, you wish you made my blood boil.  I laugh at you, and fear only for any children you may have influence over.
My blood boils at coercion.
My blood sometimes boils over ignorance.
I rage over nothing.  It serves no purpose.
Powerful atitude and those like him are lost humans, raging on and on that we won't believe like them.  Sad they need that confirmation.
A respected minister with poise, conviction, and a gentle ability to hear others and find common ground much more closely represents Christianity to me.
And he laughs about the old testament stuff too!!
Can't be TOO literal with a text written by men, translated by men, and probably embellished for effect.
His point:  the messages are Powerfull enough to not need an Attitude.
Bill
Bill H
12/80-12/82

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2003, 01:10:00 PM »
Powerful Attitude I pity you.
You are a self-proclaimed prophet, Huh?
Good luck with that bud.

I don't know what Spiritual Fornication is, but I do know that you're a certified nutcase.

Go someplace else - this place is for people who suffered emotional and physical torment thanks to people like you I'm sure.

NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!
Go spew your frightening dogma someplace else. :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2003, 01:10:00 PM »
Powerful Attitude I pity you.
You are a self-proclaimed prophet, Huh?
Good luck with that bud.

I don't know what Spiritual Fornication is, but I do know that you're a certified nutcase.

Go someplace else - this place is for people who suffered emotional and physical torment thanks to people like you I'm sure.

NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!
Go spew your frightening dogma someplace else. :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2003, 01:09:00 AM »
"Powerful Attitude I pity you."

"I do know that you're a certified nutcase."

"Go someplace else - this place is for people who suffered emotional and physical torment thanks to people like you I'm sure.

NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!"

How kind of you, friend.  I did not realize that healing was only for some and not others.  I suppose only survivors that agree with you are welcome?  It seems as though Powerful Attitude sparked some serious conversation that got a lot of people talking.  We all heal in different ways and see things in different ways.  I suppose Powerful Attitude DESERVED Straight, right?  Since you are ready with the diagnosis, you sound certain that in his lifetime, he did not undergo any emotional and physical torment like the rest of the survivors here, right?  Amazing that a guy that hasn't even posted since mid-April is still stirring so many things up for you all.  Maybe he actually had something interesting to say after all.  :question:

Offline richardbradbury

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2003, 09:58:00 PM »
I have read your post and would like to speak to you.  You may contact me directly at [email protected], thank you Rich

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2003, 10:02:00 PM »
Hey Rich,
ya talkin' to me?  I ignored this post, thought it had died, but it keeps coming back.  Im at [email protected]
Bill
Bill H
12/80-12/82