Author Topic: Restraint for convenience  (Read 3648 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Restraint for convenience
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 05:35:44 PM »
Ooh... To programs.. cameras are far far more dangerous than guns.  I wish more people would do what your wife did.  It was ballsy, but brilliant.

I aggree with Milk though. Make duplicates.  Put one set in a safe deposit, send another to a trusted friend (tell nobody you who).. etc...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 05:47:40 PM »
I apologyise Zen, it wasn't meant as a criticism  - I am not like your wife, I don't think, I go in fists - a - flying, you're right, a picture paints a million words and evidence is a good thing

I can't stand injustice, maybe I'm too hot headed for my own good, I don't know, but I do know i would have had a fair old fight with the bullies, taken the kid and suffered the consequence later (kidnap charge or whatever) making my little outburst no good to anyone

But I'd feel better about it all  :D

I just read back on my atrocious spelling - was in a hurry  :oops:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 06:49:18 PM »
GET COPIES OF THOSE FUCKING PICTURES.

I can host them where they can not be found, or for that matter REMOVED.

If you don't trust me with them I'll tell you how to do the same.

I have a private message box, so uh... yeah.

BTW, you did use a digital camera, right? That would make this oh so much easier.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 07:08:36 PM »
would rather see them pics showing close ups of bloodied bullies and the surprised looks on their faces as they realise a camera is hurtling towards them at 100 mph

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 07:10:07 PM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
I apologyise Zen, it wasn't meant as a criticism  - I am not like your wife, I don't think, I go in fists - a - flying, you're right, a picture paints a million words and evidence is a good thing

I can't stand injustice, maybe I'm too hot headed for my own good, I don't know, but I do know i would have had a fair old fight with the bullies, taken the kid and suffered the consequence later (kidnap charge or whatever) making my little outburst no good to anyone

But I'd feel better about it all  :D

I just read back on my atrocious spelling - was in a hurry  :oops:

Hey lets become a tag-team, and dish out some serious super violent vigilante justice!!

Ok ok..... I'm back to earth now

ZA, get copies but don't print them anywhere intill after the custody thing. I would hate for you and your family to suffer just for trying to get the word out about PV
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 07:26:52 PM »
Don't you have a safety deposit box system that you can stash things in over there?

An Investment to say the least.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 07:57:16 PM »
Agreed. Exhausted, you're right; almost every bank in the States has a safety deposit box system. An SDB would be an excellent choice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 10:24:54 PM »

Someones about to get RESTRAINED!

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 10:41:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
Agreed. Exhausted, you're right; almost every bank in the States has a safety deposit box system. An SDB would be an excellent choice.

Agreed.  There was an issue with exposure in the pictures, we were afraid they didn't come out well enough to use.  The power of digital photography...  Photoshop fixed them better than I thought possible.

I have the stick out of the camera.  I leave it at that.  Our attorney has a plan...so does an advocate group.

Exhausted, I took no offense.  If I had been there, I would have mixed it up with the fat women doing the "restraint".  They may have taken me down, but I would have ripped the mullet off at least one of those diesel dykes.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2007, 10:43:07 AM »
heh - good, glad to see I'm not completely abnormal (Questionable)

Good luck with hiding your evidence, hope it all goes well for you and the rest of the unfortunates that go through this 'body squashing' - how many fatties does it take to keep one kid down for Chrissake anyway?