Author Topic: Solving an old mystery  (Read 7189 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Solving an old mystery
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 01:37:00 PM »
Maybe someone should explain strawberries grow on the ground. I have known people, who never having picked strawberries, think they grow on trees.

So Jay Kay destroyed evidence in this girl's death? Why does this not surprise me? Horrible, Horrible man.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 12:09:09 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
What, this post?

I know you all might find it odd that I am contacting you, but I am fast running out of options in my attempt to keep the parents of Valerie Herron from taking my daughter away from me.

I married Valerie Herron’s sister in the same year that she (Valerie) took her life at Tranquility Bay, Jamaica. Because her family has considerable wealth, it has been difficult for me to defend and or make a case in what has become an absolutely horrible divorce. I am now threatened with the possibility that the grandparents (father/mother of Valerie Herron) could possibly get custody of MY child. We have only one child.

I am largely unfamiliar with Tranquility Bay, or the process by which a teenager is sent there against her will… and from my initial investigation into the matter, I am horrified of what these people are capable of doing in my stead, as I have been the stay-at-home father and primary caregiver for the child since her birth. I could not fathom this happening, but I am being drowned under legal bills and unethical and apathetic lawyers who are quite willing to win regardless of the costs.

Please help me. I need to speak with anyone who was at Tranquility Bay, as you my be my only link between keeping what is left of my family together, or her becoming the ward of monsters.

Thank you all,

D. Cameron Boyle

Grabbed from Google cache. I'd copypaste everything else in that thread, but it's just another dumbshit argument about Tranqulity Bay with half the participants having no fucking clue what they're talking about.

Did you really think you could remove something from the Internet? Stupid bitch.

EXCUSE ME????
Who the fuck are you calling a stupid bitch? I didn't say I HAD it removed. I said I requested to have it removed. It was untrue and totally irrelavent. If you have something to say to me, I posted my email address. Have some balls and just SAY IT. I'm not here to pick a fight with some uneducated Utah Mormon, I'm here to sympathize with those who lost family members to the worldwide torture chambers these people have set in place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 12:19:43 AM »
Quote from: "firstresponder"
i was in op when it happened. all i can say is this. if it was an accident than why land on your head? plus you never pick somebody up and lay them in the back seat of a car with out neck support. especially with a fall greater than 5 feet. dont pick her up and throw her in a freaking car. than key bitched about the blood on his car seats.

key is a murderer. Why don't Valerie's parents advocate on her behalf? WHy don't the try to spur an investigation? Are they typical "program parents" --uncaring, mentally incompetant brutes?

And just what retaliation do you propose after 8 years since you seem to be so full of ideas?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 01:04:37 AM »
sue Ken Kay! and the lot of them! You just received new info about his guilt level invovling hiding the note. New info like that and your statute of limitation has been extended!

I am not a lawyer and no expert. But I beleive I am correct on this?

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 01:42:14 AM »
sue Ken Kay! and the lot of them! You just received new info about his guilt level invovling hiding the note. New info like that and your statute of limitation has been extended!

the problume is its hearsay. i heard it i did not see it. the girl that found the note is the witness not me. i do not know the girls name and have not heard from her. now if we find her and she is willing to testify than ya val could sue. but you cant go off of hearsay. (i know its true but the courts would not.)
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 04:40:18 AM »
well call a lawyer and get advise. People get sued for all manner of things. try

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 08:46:32 AM »
Put up a web site: ValerieHuron's/suicidnotewitnessearch dot com - or something like. Explain the problem - ask anyone with info to contact you. There are probably more witnesses than you think. Oftentimes they seem to wait many years before they begin searching the net for info - but they often eventually do -and maybe you can help them find you. They will probably  google terms like Tranquility Bay, Ken Kay, WWASP/S - even Valerie's name looking for info.

I know I have seen accounts by kids who claim to have been witness of the event, but I can't recall having seen mention of the note before.

My Space has a Tranquility Bay group - you may want to join and ask them to ask around.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 04:30:39 PM »

Nothing is impossible...but there is a statute of limitations, and who is to say that i "just found out" about the suicide note? Kay's lawyers will 1) deny it was ever there, and 2) say i suspected it all along. Look, I know how the court system works...lawyers are friends with each other, they aren't there to destroy each other. And Responder is right...his testimony is heresay. The only way to REALLY prove anything is to have that piece of paper...remember, in the court system, the burden of proof lies on the plaintiff. Even if we did track down the girl who says she found a suicide note...8 years is a long time. There's a lot of holes to fill in here.
Judges scratch politicians on the back and WWASP is a HUGE contributor not only in the state of Utah, but also in Maine when it come to Republicans. They've done a pretty good job of covering their asses and politicians have turned the other cheek for twenty plus years...
I'm not a defeatist, I'm a realist. I'm not a kid....things have to be done in a rational and organized manner. Right now I just want to get as much information as possible from as many people as possible. Maybe I will set up a webiste...that's actually a good idea. My mission isn't to seek and destroy, it's to help.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 05:39:20 PM »
Quote from: "Valerie's Sister"
My mission isn't to seek and destroy, it's to help.

Boy have you picked the wrong website to post on then. This forum attracts mostly violent and psychotic people, most of whom were never even in a program. They find pleasure (for some reason) in reading the testimony of abuse survivors and then taunting them. People post as fake parents because they desperately want attention. I suggest you focus your efforts outside of this forum. Try antiWwasp.com, they are more willing to help and be civil than the malcontents who post here.  Best of luck!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 06:54:35 PM »
"wah wah wah, hatred lords on Fornits, wah wah wah, come to my site where I can have some assfuck calling himself a judge send more kids away"

Cry more, emo Kevin.

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 02:21:06 AM »
Quote from: "Valerie's Sister"

Nothing is impossible...but there is a statute of limitations, and who is to say that i "just found out" about the suicide note? Kay's lawyers will 1) deny it was ever there, and 2) say i suspected it all along. Look, I know how the court system works...lawyers are friends with each other, they aren't there to destroy each other. And Responder is right...his testimony is heresay. The only way to REALLY prove anything is to have that piece of paper...remember, in the court system, the burden of proof lies on the plaintiff. Even if we did track down the girl who says she found a suicide note...8 years is a long time. There's a lot of holes to fill in here.
Judges scratch politicians on the back and WWASP is a HUGE contributor not only in the state of Utah, but also in Maine when it come to Republicans. They've done a pretty good job of covering their asses and politicians have turned the other cheek for twenty plus years...
I'm not a defeatist, I'm a realist. I'm not a kid....things have to be done in a rational and organized manner. Right now I just want to get as much information as possible from as many people as possible. Maybe I will set up a webiste...that's actually a good idea. My mission isn't to seek and destroy, it's to help.

dont forget this happened on foreign soil so i dont even know if our courts would take it. mabey the world court but i think you have to go through the U.N. on that one. not sure.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 07:15:30 PM »
Expecting the UN to do something is like waiting for Randall Hinton to stop being a sick fuck.

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 12:26:12 PM »
Expecting the UN to do something is like waiting for Randall Hinton to stop being a sick fuck.

thats my point. they wont.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2009, 04:07:31 AM »
Quote from: "firstresponder"

thats my point. they wont.

thank you all for your wonderful suggestions. I know most of us want to see legal action against these people. Without solid proof, there is NO case. FIRSTRESPONDER is absolutely correct in everything he has stated here....foreign soil, the UN - really?

I am on the ANTI_WWASP forums. Yes, very supportive, thank you.
My whole quest may be a waste of time, indeed.
This isn't a self serving task....the thought of others being tortured while the goverment turns the other cheek, that is what drives me.
My sister is dead. No matter what I find out, it won't bring her back. I don't expect or want Kay's dirty, filty money. I want his operations SHUT DOWN.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 04:30:39 AM »
The UN can do little more than wave a finger, as it *always* does.  It has no jurisdiction and the US never signed the Declaration of the Rights of the Child anyway.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)