Author Topic: Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.  (Read 16152 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2007, 04:04:27 AM »
So, come up to the lab, and see what's on the slab.........
I see you shiver, in annnnnnnnnnn tiici-------PATION!!

PM's work, even for.......jerks,  they'll help remove the cause,
but not the symptom!!!!     or where you the victim of a
Poor Education System?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2007, 09:23:22 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
So, G, how much you making off this soap opera?

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Four Dogs and Five Daze
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2007, 09:26:09 AM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
The plot thickens---- after spending five days in at my place, the little "Magical Misery Tour" would have ended up FAR differently than a severely unstable woman heading along route 64 to disturb yet another unknowing Straight Veteran.

Poor little Beth could'nt and would'nt get off her whole bullshit Burlington Stalker Theater Drama Queen scenario long enough to realize that she had every tool at her disposal to start again fresh.
"Holy fucking Adulthood Batman!!!"  "Do you mean she could have actually set up her own domicile complete with a kitchen, bath, and four dog food bowls to wash each and every day?"

"Right you are chum, and she did'nt even have to take Bad Bob's word for it, why the goddamn realtor's phone number was on a sign outside next to the mailboxes."  "Holy dog-shit Batman!  what about her dogs?"  "Would they let her keep her dogs too?"  "No problem, Robin, she could drive to the office, explain her needs, and be given a couple of sheets of rental listings, hell if she found an address she liked, they would even hand her the keys to let herself in and check the whole place out."  "Golly gee, Batman, I wish I was there, I might of been able to talk her into it, and then I could have had a place to hang out and get stoned when I'm not out fighting crime."   "But Alas, Robin, this chick is more Bat-shit than the battiest Bat we ever encountered in the Batcave or in all our years of crimefighting."

"Holy Haliparidol, Batman, could I at least take her out for a few drinks and maybe loosen her up?"   "Hmm, remember old chum, when you got drunk with Catwoman and could'nt get her out of her suit and almost broke your Bat-a-wang in half trying to 'get some?'
"Well imagine that same night with an insane librarian instead!"
"Golly Batman, I guess I should just leave her to the good folks at Arkham Asylum instead."  "Good Choice Robin! let's go to Starbucks, it looks like it's gonna be a long night!"

See, I was like a broken toy to Beth, or one that needed fresh batteries.  When I would not play into or support her fantasy world of bullshit, I was no longer of any use to her.  I only spoke of GROWNUP things and that scared her.  I am sorry I scared you so much Beth, but you cannot fault me for this anymore than you can fault the sky for raining.  That is just the way things are.  Grow the fuck up, before the next hotel trash derelict takes you down a path you ain't prepared to travel.  You are also getting on my fucking nerves by describing me in ways that are not true.  I know that you only live @/$'s of a mile from StarBucks up in Burlington.
A ten year old kid on a bicycle could find your house in a matter of minutes.  You are as dumb as a box of rocks.  Hell, my parrot has more brains than you.  Grow up, Get Help, Realize The People Who Matter, and for Christs Sake, Get Some Professional Help, Take Your Meds and Stay On Them!!!!

It's good to see you've figured it out!  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2007, 09:27:07 AM »
Whatever, Todd came on here and misrepresented me and I am sick of it. I'm standing up for myself.

Good for you! It's about fucking time! :tup:

Offline two 0'clock gardener

• View Profile
Re: Four Dogs and Five Daze
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2007, 09:50:45 AM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
The plot thickens---- after spending five days in at my place, the little "Magical Misery Tour" would have ended up FAR differently than a severely unstable woman heading along route 64 to disturb yet another unknowing Straight Veteran.

Poor little Beth could'nt and would'nt get off her whole bullshit Burlington Stalker Theater Drama Queen scenario long enough to realize that she had every tool at her disposal to start again fresh.
"Holy fucking Adulthood Batman!!!"  "Do you mean she could have actually set up her own domicile complete with a kitchen, bath, and four dog food bowls to wash each and every day?"

"Right you are chum, and she did'nt even have to take Bad Bob's word for it, why the goddamn realtor's phone number was on a sign outside next to the mailboxes."  "Holy dog-shit Batman!  what about her dogs?"  "Would they let her keep her dogs too?"  "No problem, Robin, she could drive to the office, explain her needs, and be given a couple of sheets of rental listings, hell if she found an address she liked, they would even hand her the keys to let herself in and check the whole place out."  "Golly gee, Batman, I wish I was there, I might of been able to talk her into it, and then I could have had a place to hang out and get stoned when I'm not out fighting crime."   "But Alas, Robin, this chick is more Bat-shit than the battiest Bat we ever encountered in the Batcave or in all our years of crimefighting."

"Holy Haliparidol, Batman, could I at least take her out for a few drinks and maybe loosen her up?"   "Hmm, remember old chum, when you got drunk with Catwoman and could'nt get her out of her suit and almost broke your Bat-a-wang in half trying to 'get some?'
"Well imagine that same night with an insane librarian instead!"
"Golly Batman, I guess I should just leave her to the good folks at Arkham Asylum instead."  "Good Choice Robin! let's go to Starbucks, it looks like it's gonna be a long night!"

See, I was like a broken toy to Beth, or one that needed fresh batteries.  When I would not play into or support her fantasy world of bullshit, I was no longer of any use to her.  I only spoke of GROWNUP things and that scared her.  I am sorry I scared you so much Beth, but you cannot fault me for this anymore than you can fault the sky for raining.  That is just the way things are.  Grow the fuck up, before the next hotel trash derelict takes you down a path you ain't prepared to travel.  You are also getting on my fucking nerves by describing me in ways that are not true.  I know that you only live @/$'s of a mile from StarBucks up in Burlington.
A ten year old kid on a bicycle could find your house in a matter of minutes.  You are as dumb as a box of rocks.  Hell, my parrot has more brains than you.  Grow up, Get Help, Realize The People Who Matter, and for Christs Sake, Get Some Professional Help, Take Your Meds and Stay On Them!!!!

So could you clarify for us whether you have a mental illness that makes you change your stories around?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2007, 10:05:56 AM »
uh no Beth - it is you that has a mental illness.   Aren't you tired of being and seen as a whack job?    Bob is a great guy....known him since we were on our phases together.   Hey, Beth, got a idea for you.  Why don't you just take charge of your life.  After all, you are the one that lives inside your head...you are the one that sees and feels all these demons, not us.   Grow the fuck up....be an adult...deal with life.   It aint that difficult.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2007, 10:14:28 AM »
I'll admit that a better man would have handled the situation...well... better.

This is ridiculous though, and I'm not gonna get into it any further.  You people can think whatever you want.  

Later.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2007, 10:15:19 AM »
uh no Beth - it is you that has a mental illness.   Aren't you tired of being and seen as a whack job?    Bob is a great guy....known him since we were on our phases together.   Hey, Beth, got a idea for you.  Why don't you just take charge of your life.  After all, you are the one that lives inside your head...you are the one that sees and feels all these demons, not us.   Grow the fuck up....be an adult...deal with life.   It aint that difficult.

You forgot to advise her to take her meds...  :idea:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2007, 10:17:26 AM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
I'll admit that a better man would have handled the situation...well... better.

This is ridiculous though, and I'm not gonna get into it any further.  You people can think whatever you want.  

Later.

No worries, Pirate.

We know what it's like to have our buttons pushed; nobody's perfect, (except for maybe Beth). :rofl:

Take care.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2007, 11:01:31 AM »

Bob lies over and over again, and then he can't understand why he gave me the creeps. It was really too much to see Anne get on here and say that Bob told her I said she tried to drown herself. I don't get whether Bob thinks that is really funny, to spread lies, but he lied to me repeatedly, and he got on here and lied again about me. Why don't you both get some help for being such psychotic creeps, Mike Sherman.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2007, 11:06:22 AM »
Uhm, no Todd, G told me you called her after I left and you didn't remember anything except that we had a fight. You had a blackout.

Hang on, Lucy! Whao, whao, before this gets out of hand. Todd's not a big shit talker and I never pressed for the dirty details. Likely, I called him trying to figure out what was going on when you called me essentially from across the street at a very early hour, said something about needing sunglasses and a phone and invited me to brunch. What would you do if someone called you?

Quote from: ""Withdraw""
Some people are like Slinkys.. They are not good for anything.... except it makes you smile when you push them down the stairs.

:rofl: You have inspired me to hack the quote generator back into place.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2007, 11:23:53 AM »
I'd like to see this thread in comic book form.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2007, 11:44:27 AM »
Quote from: ""001010""
As for Todd, if he doesn't stop drinking and raging on people (I am not the first person he has physically attacked in a drunken rage with murderous threats), he will end up in prison. I think I know who you are, and I think I understand, or at least I used to understand, when you say "I see the God in you" to Todd. But godamn if I am going to take his insults on my character anymore. Fuck off with that, Todd. You taught me many lessons, and utter impatience with abuse is one of them. You strike me, I WILL strike back, and it will not be in person because I will never be near you again, you really did scare me that bad.

It sounds like he was defending his home and protecting his child to me. At least he actually let you inside, which was a huge error in judgment on his part, especially if you showed up unannounced and at midnight. Not to mention you already have a history of making threatening phone calls to him. I wouldn?t have even answered the door, but instead I would have called the police.

Beth, get rid of your animals and check yourself into a mental hospital before you hurt yourself or someone else. I mean this with all sincerity, and not as an insult as you had accused other people of using it in an earlier post. I truly believe that's how every person in this thread had intended it also.

Also, please stop calling me.

Huh? Is someone impersonating me? I have spoken to you exactly once in the past month or so. I left some messages on your machine in the few months before that asking for a couple of favors. I don't want to cause any stress for a pregnant woman, so I haven't called you because my life is a mess and you don't need any part of it. I am not in danger of hurting myself or anyone else, I just cuss a lot on the phone when I am talking to certain people, so I won't talk to them anymore. Lesson learned. Peace out, best wishes to you and yours.

You've left a few messages of rambling, incoherent, paranoid tirades on my machine, also. In the past 7 months you've probably called like 4 times, I know. I just can't help you... I?m sorry.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, though...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 01:58:09 PM by Guest »
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Beth Yer Ath I'm Crazy
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2007, 11:56:19 AM »
Damn Straight!!  Good idea, I'll even submit the drag racing story for the third or fourth issue.  I even have a printer that I know I can trust.  Does anyone have any graphics software or can anyone point me in the direction of getting one of those Light Pen Scanning Boards (don't know what else to call them) where you trace the stuff out on the glass and it shows up on the monitor and you use the mouse to do fill ins, shading, deletions and stuff?

I for one feel we all deserve to make some money off of all the shit we've been put through.  The way I look at it, the more people contribute, the more shares they get, but of course in the spirit of kindness we should set up a fund for Joe Mama's sorely needed treatment.  Who knows?  If the comic book is a success, she'll get the best treatment known to man and become the next Oprah Winfrey.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2007, 01:47:00 PM »
Quote from: "Cassandra"
Uhm, no Todd, G told me you called her after I left and you didn't remember anything except that we had a fight. You had a blackout.

Hang on, Lucy! Whao, whao, before this gets out of hand. Todd's not a big shit talker and I never pressed for the dirty details. Likely, I called him trying to figure out what was going on when you called me essentially from across the street at a very early hour, said something about needing sunglasses and a phone and invited me to brunch. What would you do if someone called you?

Uhm, no again, G, I remember the phone call even if you don't. You said "Todd called, he's really worried about you, he said you got in a fight and he doesn't remember what happened". That was nice of Todd to worry about me. He did have a blackout if he thinks the fight was in the kitchen, and if he wants to call physically attacking someone easily 100 pounds lighter than him a "fight", yeah, whatever.