Author Topic: Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.  (Read 16177 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 11:06:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
then he changed the story to the DFAF logged in with his name and posted it making it look like it was him.

Wait, what? :o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 11:14:15 PM »
I don't know anything about this..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 11:18:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Full of Shit""
I don't know anything about this..

:rofl:  ::bwahaha::  :scared:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 12:38:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
I was a little disturbed last week though to see the word "bygones" pop up in one of Beth's posts.  Just the word Bygones, off by itself.  Earlier in the evening I had written a PM to you saying 'bygones are bygones'.  Then I see that in Beth's post, I wondered why.  I asked you about it in two emails, but got no answer.

Okay, that was totally not connected to any kind of communication from anyone else, unless the alien space probe is putting words in my mind. But not really, "Bygones" is old, it's from Ally McBeal -- Greg Fish says it all the time, like that, one word. I bring that one out from time to time, I think I said it to my brother recently too.

I wasn't creeped out or afraid of him Beth.  That's a big deal to say you're afraid of someone.  I was never afraid of Bob..... more annoyed.

Well whatever, I didn't mean to misrepresent you there, I remembered it differently but that was a couple of years ago.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this is nuts!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 01:40:01 AM »
Jesus Christ....this entire thread is proof that people who chat on the internet should never meet in person until they REALLY know who they are dealing with!!

Come on....letting a total stranger ( who appears to be fucking crazy folks) spend the night at your house? Just because you both happened to be in straight when you were kids? Dayjerk...you're just lucky she didn't kill you while you slept. I'm not saying that I actually think this Beth person is a murderer, but I am trying to make a point here.

By the time you have allowed someone you don't know into your life..it's to late. Which is painfully obvious after reading this thread because it would appear that all this happened years ago but now for some reason is being brought back up.

Not that it matters, but my advice would be to stop responding to her
or anything that she posts. No matter what you say, she will only take that as encouragment and honestly, if I were you or Anne or whoever else she's talking about, I would NOT want anything to do with this person. Period. End of story. She needs help and the kind she needs is not going to be found here.
Flygirl

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Thanks for some clarity fly......
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 02:48:27 AM »
All in all, I feel like a dumbass.  I let her get to me like I let the smart ass middle schoolers get to me the first time I drove school buses.

I think it was Frank Discussion who made a separate post about gang stalking that really sheds some light on this whole Beth thing.
After reading it, I really thought about how the whole situation would be if I had to walk a mile in Beth's shoes.

It must be terrible.  I myself could not have dealt with it the same way.  I would have lashed out and probably wound up in jail by now if I had people fucking with me in my hometown to the extent that she claims happened to her.  At least she had the courage to pack up her van and look for some answers.  Sure, most of her contacts ended in failure and disappointment and I cannot speak for any others, but rest assured folks, I slept on the couch with a roofing hammer under the cushion and my hand wrapped around the handle the night she paid a visit.  It was not because of her either, it was the pitbull mix and the retarded looking black dog that gave me the willies.  They both seem to have brain damage and it's no damn wonder she can't find them a home.  Any competent shelter would put them two dogs to sleep upon examination.

But enough of that shit, it all comes down to what my man Strother Martin said in that movie Paul Newman starred in.  "What we got here is ..........failure.....to communicate."  This is a forum made up of people who for better or worse all have something in common.  What brings us together as one is terrible in itself.  Absolutely noone should be able to look at a fellow human being and basically say, "Hey I know you, you were a part of the worst days of my life, how's it goin?"  but that is the sick reality of what we all are a part of.
That is our bond, that is our strength that each of us should be able to draw on and count on each other, but here we have a member that we just cant seem to help.  SOME PEOPLE YOU JUST CAN'T REACH.  I thought a lot about some of the things I posted earlier today, and I am ashamed that I let someone piss me off that much.
I'm not sorry I said what I did, but it should not have been out in the open like that.  I'm sorry I ended 2006 on such a sour note, but hey it's still early in the year and people do change.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 02:57:33 AM »
Just because we went through  a common experience does NOT mean that we all have some secret, special bond with each other.  Yuk!  I am so sick of hearing that.  And I certainly don't consider myself "one" with this "group".  Lay off the kool aid dude.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 02:58:51 AM »
Just because we went through  a common experience does NOT mean that we all have some secret, special bond with each other.  Yuk!  I am so sick of hearing that.  And I certainly don't consider myself "one" with this "group".  Lay off the kool aid dude.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Thanks for some clarity fly......
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 04:59:07 AM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
All in all, I feel like a dumbass.  I let her get to me like I let the smart ass middle schoolers get to me the first time I drove school buses.

I think it was Frank Discussion who made a separate post about gang stalking that really sheds some light on this whole Beth thing.
After reading it, I really thought about how the whole situation would be if I had to walk a mile in Beth's shoes.

It must be terrible.  I myself could not have dealt with it the same way.  I would have lashed out and probably wound up in jail by now if I had people fucking with me in my hometown to the extent that she claims happened to her.  At least she had the courage to pack up her van and look for some answers.  Sure, most of her contacts ended in failure and disappointment and I cannot speak for any others, but rest assured folks, I slept on the couch with a roofing hammer under the cushion and my hand wrapped around the handle the night she paid a visit.  It was not because of her either, it was the pitbull mix and the retarded looking black dog that gave me the willies.  They both seem to have brain damage and it's no damn wonder she can't find them a home.  Any competent shelter would put them two dogs to sleep upon examination.

But enough of that shit, it all comes down to what my man Strother Martin said in that movie Paul Newman starred in.  "What we got here is ..........failure.....to communicate."  This is a forum made up of people who for better or worse all have something in common.  What brings us together as one is terrible in itself.  Absolutely noone should be able to look at a fellow human being and basically say, "Hey I know you, you were a part of the worst days of my life, how's it goin?"  but that is the sick reality of what we all are a part of.
That is our bond, that is our strength that each of us should be able to draw on and count on each other, but here we have a member that we just cant seem to help.  SOME PEOPLE YOU JUST CAN'T REACH.  I thought a lot about some of the things I posted earlier today, and I am ashamed that I let someone piss me off that much.
I'm not sorry I said what I did, but it should not have been out in the open like that.  I'm sorry I ended 2006 on such a sour note, but hey it's still early in the year and people do change.

Don't beat yourself up over all of this Day jerk. We're all human and sometimes say and do things we end up regreting..this is life.

I think you are right about us all having a bond and that is important  for many people. It's just that other than that shared experience, it's impossible to know what someone is truly like by reading a few of their posts and when you decide to open up your life and home to a person that is unknown, you take a huge risk.

You were trying to help someone that needed it, and for that you can not be faulted. Just be careful....that's all I'm really trying to say.
Peace,

Flygirl

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 07:46:34 AM »
It's hard to communicate with somebody when he thinks you're a diabolical mind-control agent and you're convinced that he's a little bit paranoid. --R.A. Wilson

I cross posted this, 'cause I think it's relevant.

I don't buy into the gangstalking hypothesis, it smells like "recovered memories" or other jive like that.  Something like that wouldn't work, you'd need too many people to pull it off, and for what?  I don't buy it.  I think if you are paranoid, and trust no one, then start looking for clues--you WILL find evidence, however flimsy and circumstancial, to back up your fears.  "What the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves" or so says some drug-crazed weirdo hell bent fucking things up.  Paranoia can become a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you let it.  Maybe you should try "metanoia" instead--start believing that the unviverse, and everyone in it, are conspiring For you instead of Against you, that there is a vast network out there somewhere thast does what it can to help you survive and achieve your goals.  Try it for a couple of months and let me know what the results are.  Not in a cheesy, "power of positive" thinking way, or some goofy solipsism, put as much effort into finding evidence of this "beneficial conspiracy" as you have been putting into uncovering the malevolent one.  Really do that for a couple of months and tell me how it went.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »
Sorry, but it seems to me that Beth is choosing to see spiders on the walls in the hopes that she might miss the elephant in the room.

Speaking of someone unfavorably or out of context is a completely normal and natural occurance amoungst friends, family and aquaintances.  If I had a nickel for every time someone I thought I could trust bit me in the ass....Id have enough to buy a prosthetic ass.

I dont see someone looking for answers, I see someone creating new questions...and in desperation at that.  No one wins here, because winning is a resolution, and this sort of action isnt about resolution.

I suggest not giving any reasons to let the fire get higher.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 12:30:18 AM »
Quote from: ""Carmel""
Sorry, but it seems to me that Beth is choosing to see spiders on the walls in the hopes that she might miss the elephant in the room.

Speaking of someone unfavorably or out of context is a completely normal and natural occurance amoungst friends, family and aquaintances.  If I had a nickel for every time someone I thought I could trust bit me in the ass....Id have enough to buy a prosthetic ass.

I dont see someone looking for answers, I see someone creating new questions...and in desperation at that.  No one wins here, because winning is a resolution, and this sort of action isnt about resolution.

Post your address so I can mail you a check for the analysis, Carmel. Usually I don't read your posts, but I did read this one, and I wouldn't feel right not paying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 12:47:51 AM »

Post your address so I can mail you a check for the analysis, Carmel. Usually I don't read your posts, but I did read this one, and I wouldn't feel right not paying.

It's about time!!  Everyone's been telling you for a while now to get some help.  Hey, if Carmel does it for you, GREAT!  Maybe we can all chip in as it looks like you'll be in therapy for quite a while to come and her bills may get a bit overwhelming for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 12:52:11 AM »
Quote from: ""RTP2003""
It's hard to communicate with somebody when he thinks you're a diabolical mind-control agent and you're convinced that he's a little bit paranoid. --R.A. Wilson

I cross posted this, 'cause I think it's relevant.

I don't buy into the gangstalking hypothesis, it smells like "recovered memories" or other jive like that.  Something like that wouldn't work, you'd need too many people to pull it off, and for what?  I don't buy it.  I think if you are paranoid, and trust no one, then start looking for clues--you WILL find evidence, however flimsy and circumstancial, to back up your fears.  "What the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves" or so says some drug-crazed weirdo hell bent fucking things up.  Paranoia can become a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you let it.  Maybe you should try "metanoia" instead--start believing that the unviverse, and everyone in it, are conspiring For you instead of Against you, that there is a vast network out there somewhere thast does what it can to help you survive and achieve your goals.  Try it for a couple of months and let me know what the results are.  Not in a cheesy, "power of positive" thinking way, or some goofy solipsism, put as much effort into finding evidence of this "beneficial conspiracy" as you have been putting into uncovering the malevolent one.  Really do that for a couple of months and tell me how it went.

Miller Newton is conspiring for you and me?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 12:54:19 AM »

It's about time!!  Everyone's been telling you for a while now to get some help.  Hey, if Carmel does it for you, GREAT!  Maybe we can all chip in as it looks like you'll be in therapy for quite a while to come and her bills may get a bit overwhelming for you.

Yes, great, everyone start sending Carmel money.