Author Topic: When pregnant teens attack  (Read 4626 times)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
When pregnant teens attack
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2007, 11:08:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Cassandra""
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
I hope these girls are found and able to reconcile with their families. I can not imagine anything more terrifying than being 15, in trouble with law, pregnant and homeless. Someone needs to help these poor girls to sort things out!

Uh, I can. How about being returned to tender care of that ever loving family that had you kidnapped and held captive in order to steal your unborn baby?

The last time I split I was all set to grab a cop's service weapon and commit felony assault on an officer just to make sure he'd have to press charges and keep in in the juvy system rather than go back to Straight. Thank GOD the cop didn't try to make me go w/ my mom or that's the way it would have gone.

I wouldnt advocate "making them" go anywhere. obviously if nothing else they would be mre likely to run away and be right back to where they started! But being on the street at 15 and pregnant is pretty undesirable! I wonder if there are any wider relatives who would take these girls in and If possible help them to talk to their parents
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
When pregnant teens attack
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2007, 02:47:50 AM »
I hope they all hook up with good people to take care of them too. But believe me when I tell you I went through some fucking horrendous experiences when I was on the lamb from the program. I mean horrible. I always knew at any time I could just call home and my mom would buy me a plane ticket from anywhere or turn myself in to the police and go cargo rate right back from whence I had come. Never chose to do that, even the morning after some frat boys dosed my drink.

Having your mind and identity violated really is that horrible.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes