Author Topic: Stuff you've been dreaming about  (Read 3444 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Stuff you've been dreaming about
« on: January 10, 2007, 10:21:15 PM »
Any good (or bad) dreams lately? This is the thread for you.

I was pushing a bowling ball through an underground maze that was like a sewer, except that the shallow water was opaque light blue. I chose to push it through the water, because the elevated banks on the sides were cluttered with colored plastic buckets that got in my way.

At the end of the maze, there was a wooden platform with a plank leading up to it like a ramp. On the platform, there was a shark jumping up and down beside a tree, trying to bite at a hollowed out knothole. I wondered if there was a squirrel in there that he was trying to eat.

Apparently, I was supposed to push the bowling ball up the plank, then when it got to the end, it would make the plank slam to the ground like a teeter totter, and something was supposed to happen to the shark. I never figured out what that was, since I got distracted and had to take my bowling ball and go back to my apartment.

Not sure what that shark's problem was.

And no, I don't make these up. I wish I was that creative.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I dream of newtons burning
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 11:56:28 PM »
Last night I had a dream about a bunch of Straight survivors kidnapping Miller and Ruth Newton and chaining them to blue chairs in a basement. They were shot up with heroin every day until they became addicted, were made to sit in their shit, and were fed dog food that the Survivors had pissed or shit in. Miller was forced to listen to Death Metal 24/7 and had his eyes held open by those things they used in Clockwork Orange so he couldn't avert his gaze when Ruthie was gangraped by a bunch of syphalitic crackheads. Afterward, Ruthie was confronted for being a slut and enjoying it. Then, in my dream, Miller was made to go through withdrawal cold turkey and was repeatedly kicked in the balls and sodomized with a cattle prod. The Survivors showed him news footage of the car wreck that killed his son Marc and daughter Johanna in a fiery crash. Miller was then force fed his own shit, and was then taken to a closet where he had his mouth propped open and placed in front of a glory hole at a gay bar. He was then given a jalepeno juice enema, and taken back to the basement, where he sat in his own shit, chained to a blue chair for months. Eventually, he died of AIDS that he got from either the glory hole or a dirty needle that was used to shoot him up with heroin. Ruthie was given 15,000 micrograms of LSD and turned loose in Ybor City, naked, after being shot up with cocaine. She wandered out into the street and was hit and killed by a garbage truck. Then an angel of God came down to throw the souls of the two shitbags to Hell, after he shook the hands of each of the Straight Survivors who participated, saying "the Man upstairs sends His regards on a job well done." What a beautiful dream!

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 03:46:59 AM »
I have a suspicion you might have stained your sheets with that one. With what, I don't know. That's between you and the bed.

Offline egypt has pyramids

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 07:12:17 AM »
Im in a forest, its familiar even though Ive never been there. There is a large, sprawled out motel complex, one story made of wood, definitely retro looking. Its up on top of a hill, at night and everything is dark. I have a big suite, with an upstairs even though its only one story from outside, it gets much bigger once you go inside. It looks like the entrance to splash mountain ride at disneyland, wood beams, older style.

My stuff is all around this room. I am gathering my stuff, trying to get my stuff together before the sun comes up. Because I have somewhere to go. I dont know where, but definitely got to get somewhere. Something is coming, I got to go. I got to find my stuff. Fast. Keep coming, there is no time to stop.

I find my car and have to drive. Driving is hard at night when you cant see. Someone is coming. Flying cloths high in the air now I am 13 thousand feet up doing repairs on a massive structure so high I dont know what to do.

Its all pretty scary and its hard to tell real from not. My dreams are weird.
f everybody looked the same we\'d get tired of looking at each other

Offline egypt has pyramids

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 06:38:41 PM »
...|||..........|||.....||||||||||||||||....||||||||||||||||....
...|||..........|||....................||||....|||..............|||....
...|||..........|||..................||||......|||..............|||....
...|||..........|||................||||........|||..............|||....
...|||..........|||..............||||..........|||..............|||....
................|||............||||.............|||..............|||....
................|||..........||||...............|||..............|||....
................|||........||||.................|||..............|||....
................|||......||||...................|||..............|||....
................|||....|||||||||||||||||....||||||||||||||||||....
f everybody looked the same we\'d get tired of looking at each other

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 06:56:06 PM »
Cool!  :smokin:

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 03:01:14 AM »
I only remember one part. There was this guy, and he loved meat. I mean, he was addicted to it or something. That's all he ate. Raw, cooked, whatever. He was like that guy on the Ren & Stimpy episode "Give him a glass of meat, will you Stimpy?". I don't remember much of what he looked like, except that I think he had on a white butcher's apron with meat stains all over it. The only clear memory I have in the dream was that there was this table with a cooking tin that was previously filled with half-cooked chicken legs, but there was only one left by the time I looked at it, and the guy grabbed it and started eating it. Some other guy who was standing next to me leaned over and said "Yeah, he has a thing for meat."

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 08:05:52 PM »
I dreamed it was morning and I was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading a book. The kitchen grew bright, which I took for the sun rising higher into the sky; but then I began to feel a growing warmth in the room the rising sun wouldn't account for; so I turned to look out the window. There was a light - very large and bright and white in the back yard.  Then there I was out in the yard staring at this light ball, when it opened up, and these very tall thin people came out - with one being taller than the rest. All of them were blue - shades of blue skin, hair, and eyes. Not grey - but very clear shades of blue. Other than that, they looked like most any other tall, thin people. The tallest one had a cape on, that was flowing in the breeze; but the only way you could tell this, was from the light reflecting off it. It was as if it were made of microscopic prisms - so that it was clear as crystal - but the light would reflect off of it in muti colored twinkling flashes of color, as the breeze moved it.  He had a scroll with him, which he unrolled and began to read from. As he did this, various fantastic animals began to exit the light ball - which BTW had dimmed somewhat. The one I remember most clearly was like a lyre bird - looked just like one - but it had this beautiful song un-like any bird or musical instrument I had ever heard. Most fantastically, as it sang. its throat would separate into thin bands which you could see quiver and pulse as it sang - not unlike harp strings. There were some exotic antelope type animals; like a Bongo and an Okapi. I seem to recall a couple great cats, but can't say if they were leopards or lions, or what. Strangely there were no dogs or horses of any kind.  After awhile, the tall one stopped reading and bent toward me to show me the scroll. The letters glittered not unlike his cape; but I couldn't read the writing. It made me feel very sad b/c I felt sure it was extremely important. I also felt embarrassed b/c I hadn't really been listening to him - so amazed I was with his animals. Maybe if I had paid attention, I would be able to read the writing. I felt like here he had come a long way off, and took the time to show me his animals, and show me his obviously very important scroll - and I was not able to begin to understand or appreciate what it said.  It was in the frustration of wishing I could understand, and wishing they wouldn't leave, that the dream began to fragment and I woke up.
ashed Brains Shrink

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 10:11:18 PM »
I dreamt my friend gave me a crystal. I put it down on the table. Then I dreamt I woke up and thought "Wouldn't it be weird if that crystal is REALLY on my table?" I went to the table, and there was something that looked like it. I picked it up, freaked out and said "Oh my god! That's so strange!" But on further inspection I realized it was a glass pipe for smoking pot.

I also dreamt that I was working on my computer and my monitor suddenly teleported to the other side of the room. Annoying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 08:47:26 AM »
really weird things...  :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 11:44:57 PM »
went to bed pretty baked and hadnt eaten in a while and so i ended up dreaming of food of all things.. old school shit. white bread with peanut butter and banana sanwich. then i pissed.. and then i woke up and had to pee, it all made a lot of sense for once.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 10:05:11 AM »
More weird dreams again. I was in some kind of hotel or something and spent the night wandering around and then ended up in the morning on this rollercoaster. It was the teacups, but it rode like a rollercoaster even though we sat in teacups. It was really rough, one of those box coasters that jerk you around, I dont know who came up with that crappy idea. But me and my brother wanted to get off early so we got out of the teacup and got off at one of those emergency exit platforms. There was a floorgrate and it had a lever and my brother was stamping on it and as I saw him do this I yelled for him to grab something and not use his whole weight, and at the same time as this he fell through as the trap door opened, screaming the whole down. I got that shocked, this isnt real feeling you get when you see something traumatic, and peered over the opened trap door to see him laying on the ground beneath, fresh blood running from his head, he was dead on the ground. I dont know why I have dreams like this, but I dont like them. I woke up feeling bad again. This is just the last 30 seconds of my dream because thats all I can remember but they are like this all night pretty much, almost every night. I smoke bud before I go to bed to try and escape dreams, but they return in the early morning hours when it wears off so it only works half way. All my dreams are violent and bloody and extremely extremely real like this one, this one is kind of tame. But everyday I wake up and I have to reevaluate my situation and make sure the shit really didnt happen, because the feelings are so real when I wake up.. I have to take a few minutes to take some deep breaths and tell myself that the results of what I just experienced did not really happen. I used to think these werent nightmares because my child dreams were ,much more terrifying and imaginary with monsters and flying and such, where as my adult dreams are very real.. too fucking real. I tried taking medications to help a while ago but that either didnt help, or helped too much and made me a zombie. Does anyone else wake up every morning in a cold sweat shaking from the terror of what you just saw ? Im really getting tired of this shiat...