Author Topic: Guaranteed to enrage / sicken / both  (Read 1846 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Guaranteed to enrage / sicken / both
« on: January 17, 2007, 08:56:15 PM »

From parentteenguide.com

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or go get my gun...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 09:54:51 PM »
::puke::  Tell it, jeezus saves.

Hey Mob boys,
In all fairness, you gotta give em a 5 minute head start. They are 'challenged'.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »
:rofl: In more ways than one...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 10:24:52 PM »
Hopeless. Just fucking hopeless. Anyone who'd believe this shit is an idiot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 11:12:23 AM »
The qoutes in that short clip are eerie! "Testimonials", "A powerful, powerful program", "I will be in praise of this program for the rest of my life". I think I will market pills for troubled families! I know just what to say! Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Don't steal my idea!

Offline egypt has pyramids

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 05:14:40 PM »
Who is this? Is this WWASPS?

It sure reminds me about that one video the brainwashed parents made with their own money singing praises of their precious wwasps program.

I hate the fact they record kids fresh out of the program in their brainwashed state.

Okay yeah I see its wwasps now that they got to the part where they start talking about the schools.

Yeah, fuck wwasp and ALL cult members who perpetuate this myth and facilitate the abuse of future children and an ideology that kills peoples individuality!

These videos are pure propoganda, nothing else. All lies. Every single person is a fool in this video.
f everybody looked the same we\'d get tired of looking at each other

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 06:58:05 PM »
I just ask my self this question...
Why is no one listing to the kids who are/were being abused? Most people condemn Gitmo-bay but accept this, why? Where's the outrage, the political promises of change, it's like this nation cares more about what sex I choose to marry over the known and documented exploitation and abuse of children....

This nation needs a enema    :flame:

No, not an enema.... This nation needs a fucking heart and some sense to go with it
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 07:05:19 PM »
That's true; you're absolutely right.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 06:37:57 AM »
That whole comment about being "on fire" really struck a nerve with me. "He was on fire for life." My dad used similar words when I lapsed into a depression shortly after graduation, he said "What happened to that person who just graduated and wanted to set the world on fire?"

Yeah, well, it's called decompression, dad.

These testimonials all say something very disturbing. "It works." What do you mean "it works"? What are you looking to work? "It worked ON my kid" is what they mean. Like it's a fucking car wax or something. Just apply and let dry. I learned spanish in 20 days with this program. Make great cash in real estate, no money down. Just set it and forget it. I'm surprised Ron Popiel hasn't opened up his own TBS. We'll fix your kid, no problem. You want some new upholstery with that?

Then, like any crooked mechanic, they beat the shit out of the car, to incur more costs, keep pushing back when it's supposed to be ready, won't let you even see their "progress", and when you do get it back, it works for a little while, then breaks down completely.