Author Topic: crazy meds suck donkey dong  (Read 1246 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
crazy meds suck donkey dong
« on: January 18, 2007, 06:33:08 AM »
Haven't perused the site completely, but I like the cut of this guy's jib from what I've read so far.

http://crazymeds.org/

I know, the meds suck donkey dong.

But you know what? When you're mentally ill and you're not taking the right medications, it sucks syphilitic donkey dong while a red-hot poker is being jammed up your ass.  That's what it's like without any meds at all, and that's what it's like if you're taking completely inappropriate medications.  And that's what it's like if you're taking psychiatric medications when you shouldn't be taking any at all.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline egypt has pyramids

• View Profile
crazy meds suck donkey dong
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 05:00:18 PM »
Interesting site. I browsed through the forum and found a dozen or so drugs that I had been prescribed to at various times. I am glad I don't take that stuff anymore.. I probably couldnt afford it anyways without medical insurance anymore.

I willingly walked into the psychiatric world and asked for their opinion of me.. to a certain degree, the first time I did. But after that it was all out of my control and I regret giving away my control like that and I will never make that mistake again.

I like fornits because it helps me to digest experience (program and brainwashing and cult members) that was new and frightening to me. But one thing I never really have given much thought to is.. I was treated pretty similar in a bunch of psych hospitals too. They are a form of coercion and even abuse too.

Its hard to explain.. I feel like its just a really shitty situation for people who go looking for help these days.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f everybody looked the same we\'d get tired of looking at each other