Author Topic: The Chips are falling ...  (Read 3843 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
The Chips are falling ...
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 01:25:02 PM »

edit: oh well, no hotlinking, so I transloaded to imageshack  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 01:45:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
Hey look everybody! A member of the 101st Fighting Keyboarders! *salutes*

Just remember folks, you can dress up a pedo in a soldier's uniform, but that doesn't make him any less of a pedo.

Quote from: ""Guest""
Whatever your feelings are towards TBS's doesn't give you the right to wish someone dead

No, I have that right anyway, regardless of whatever retards show up here, and retards off massacring ragheads in what used to be the cradle of civilization have nothing to do with it. But my wishes don't mean too much because I'm not dumb enough to get on a battlefield that hopeless. It's his own soldiers he has to worry about; if the wrong guy finds out what he used to do for a living, well, friendly fire isn't.

And Satan (God won't touch him) help him if he ends up as a commander of some sort. Hey Mark.. these violent, bloodthirsty young men have GUNS!

who is protecting our country

Not even the Republicans believe this anymore. :rofl: It doesn't surprise me that someone who tried to impose himself on children would graduate to doing it to a whole country. Having some child abusing scumfuck like Mark die for someone else's ego would be a fitting end indeed.

But to be honest, I hope he doesn't die. I hope he gets his legs and his nutsack blown off by an IED, and ten years later, when he's rolling around in a wheelchair with a colostomy bag hanging off the side, one of his former victims (you know, one of the kids he tortured and then masturbated to afterwards?) will go up to him, point, and laugh himself sick.

your credibility

Every time some retard programmie mentions "my credibility", that means that I'm saying something they don't want to hear, and I'll be sure to say more of it.

MGDP - You have no direct connection to HLA or RCI (you didn't go to either place, didn't have a kid there, and you weren't a staff member) so why do you bother to post here? You have nothing to contribute based on your own personal experiences at HLA or RCI. Every time someone says, "It's just a bunch of whack jobs posting on Fornits" it's you they're talking about. Seriously - you're doing more harm than good... go away.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »
MGDP - You have no direct connection to HLA or RCI (you didn't go to either place, didn't have a kid there, and you weren't a staff member) so why do you bother to post here? You have nothing to contribute based on your own personal experiences at HLA or RCI. Every time someone says, "It's just a bunch of whack jobs posting on Fornits" it's you they're talking about. Seriously - you're doing more harm than good... go away.

Hey, I get just as frustrated with him as anyone else sometimes, but he did hit this one right on the head.....and deservedly so.  He's got just as much right as anyone to be here and post his opinions.  Shit, I
m glad someone outside of this industry is taking an interest.  MGDP is not Fornits.  He's MGDP.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 01:57:39 PM »
He's got his right to an opinion. What he's saying isn't an opinion. It's bordering on being considered libelous and slanderous. There's a big difference.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 01:59:33 PM »
Ok. So what?  It's got nothing to do with Fornits.  As I said, he's got a right to post whatever he wants.  If he's posting about someone and they feel it's slanderous, they can take it up with him.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 02:20:13 PM »
"MGDP - You have no direct connection to HLA or RCI (you didn't go to either place, didn't have a kid there, and you weren't a staff member) so why do you bother to post here? You have nothing to contribute based on your own personal experiences at HLA or RCI. Every time someone says, "It's just a bunch of whack jobs posting on Fornits" it's you they're talking about. Seriously - you're doing more harm than good... go away."

It's Karen.  She's back.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 02:23:15 PM »
"MGDP - You have no direct connection to HLA or RCI (you didn't go to either place, didn't have a kid there, and you weren't a staff member) so why do you bother to post here? You have nothing to contribute based on your own personal experiences at HLA or RCI. Every time someone says, "It's just a bunch of whack jobs posting on Fornits" it's you they're talking about. Seriously - you're doing more harm than good... go away."

It's Karen.  She's back.....

Deborah can tell you it's not Karen.....

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 02:25:53 PM »
I can tell just by reading that it isn't Karen.  No need to look up IP's here, folks.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control