Author Topic: Isabelle Zehnder  (Read 732 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder
« on: June 08, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »
My kid is depressed and I was thinking about getting a life coach. I don't think he is at the point of needing in patient psychiatric care, however he does need some help. We tried therapy and psychiatric and they just wanted to diagnose him with the typical ADD and get him on pills. I object to this treatment and think we can help in a more holistic way. I am searching for help and came across this persons name and she says she can help me and my family. Do any life coaches post here, does anyone know about this process and has anyone been coached by this person? My family depends upon this advice because without some sort of redirection we are headed down a dangerous and scary path I fear, one which my children pay for much more than I do. Help me be a better parent and tell me everything you know about Isabelle Zehnder and her life coaching skills. Did they help your famly? I am wits end!!!  :scared:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Isabelle Zehnder
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 12:46:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
My kid is depressed and I was thinking about getting a life coach. I don't think he is at the point of needing in patient psychiatric care, however he does need some help. We tried therapy and psychiatric and they just wanted to diagnose him with the typical ADD and get him on pills. I object to this treatment and think we can help in a more holistic way. I am searching for help and came across this persons name and she says she can help me and my family. Do any life coaches post here, does anyone know about this process and has anyone been coached by this person? My family depends upon this advice because without some sort of redirection we are headed down a dangerous and scary path I fear, one which my children pay for much more than I do. Help me be a better parent and tell me everything you know about Isabelle Zehnder and her life coaching skills. Did they help your famly? I am wits end!!!  :scared:

If a doctor or therapist advised you that your son may need medication.  I highly recommend you take the advise of a licensed medical professional over any life coach.  A life coach does not have any medical background.  Check with your sons pediatrician, get a second opinion, work with his teachers and if all else fails.  Try the medication and see if it works.  There are some kids who do benefit from the medication.  Most medical plans, offer counceling FOR THE PARENTS to learn how to deal with an ADD/ADHD child. Even if he doesnt have ADD/ADHD this information and skill training will be useful to you.  I would save my money and listen to medical advise.  The great thing about medication is that if it isnt working for your child you can take him off of it.  Just make sure you do all your homework and your own training on how to deal with a different thinker.  I personally, would never recommend getting behavioral advise from advise from anyone who is not a licensed medical professional.  Your doctor may also be able to steer you toward herbal remedies if you are not comfortable with medication.  However, I would work with him and his doctor on these decisions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:53:54 AM »
Where's that METER THINGY??????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 12:58:02 AM »
?? what ??

Are you suggesting the above poster could be fishing for bad information on Isabelle Zehnder and the timing is quite obvious?  

Please don't insult my intelligence

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 01:47:09 AM »
No fishing is necessary, all the information is right out there in the open...