Author Topic: Requesting Parents' Assessment of Hyde School  (Read 48314 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Requesting Parents' Assessment of Hyde School
« Reply #300 on: February 22, 2007, 04:51:16 AM »
WOW!!  Thank you, Hood-Winked, for your very telling story.  I was a student at Hyde in the 70's, and I so very much appreciate hearing the parents' side of the story.  Thankfully your ordeal did not last longer than a year.

Your little story about the Dorm Captain is a priceless example of "Life At Hyde".  It captures, all too well, the rampant hypocrisy epitomizing the place...
My child's roommate, the dorm captain, ran a tight ship. There was a chronic Dorm thief and this captain punished the group collectively. At one point, accusing my child of being the thief, which was very distressing for my child. Come to find out, at almost the end of the year, they found the thief - the thief was the Dorm Captain.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 18, 2007, 07:22:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
WOW!!  Thank you, Hood-Winked, for your very telling story.  I was a student at Hyde in the 70's, and I so very much appreciate hearing the parents' side of the story.  Thankfully your ordeal did not last longer than a year.

Your little story about the Dorm Captain is a priceless example of "Life At Hyde".  It captures, all too well, the rampant hypocrisy epitomizing the place...
My child's roommate, the dorm captain, ran a tight ship. There was a chronic Dorm thief and this captain punished the group collectively. At one point, accusing my child of being the thief, which was very distressing for my child. Come to find out, at almost the end of the year, they found the thief - the thief was the Dorm Captain.

This disturbing scenario sounds all too familiar, another case of the Hyde pot calling the kettle black.  I've now read many instances of this kind of hypocritical conduct at Hyde.  There seems to be a pattern at that school.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 18, 2007, 07:30:33 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
This disturbing scenario sounds all too familiar, another case of the Hyde pot calling the kettle black.  I've now read many instances of this kind of hypocritical conduct at Hyde.  There seems to be a pattern at that school.

The pattern = Hyde's modus operandi, going on strong for 40+ years. "Truth," and "harmony," are in pretty short supply there...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline katfacehead89

• View Profile
Re: Requesting Parents' Assessment of Hyde School
« Reply #303 on: December 07, 2021, 06:25:05 AM »
Some things never change.. what a nightmare that place is.. and nightmares are what it causes.. for decades after..