Author Topic: Randall Hinton Arrested  (Read 2965 times)

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Arrested
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 12:07:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
COMMENTS ON RANDALL HINTON'S ARREST WANTED:

http://www.koaa.com/news/view.asp?ID=6271

bottom right - click on "comment on this story"

MY COMMENT:

The girl's parents need to be de-programmed if they think she was not a victim of maltreatment.  Either that, or arrested for child abandonment.

:roll:
My comment:

Certainly should have never been the first time, this man is dangerous. I am friends with a woman who lost her son to this man after months of excruciating torture in WWASPS Tranquility Bay School in Jamaica. One article about this can be found  here: http://www.columbiatribune.com/2005/Apr ... ews002.asp

Colorado beware, this is a sadistic, evil man. I don?t know how much I should say on this public forum but I know of police reports that we made and are public record regarding this man and the abuse and neglect of his own 3-year-old daughter from Boonville, MO. He lived here for a short time while trying to open one of his ?private schools? however, citizens of Boonville made a wise choice in saying, ?No.?

Article here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... =boonville

Thanks to all who take the time and interest to get involved, so that justice may be served.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Arrested
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 01:18:53 PM »
I love the newscaster in that video! You can just tell from his tone of voice that he feels that Hinton is getting what he deserves. :)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Arrested
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 01:34:24 PM »
from news article
Canon City Police also searched the internet and found similar allegations against Hinton at other private schools, including one called Tranquility Bay in Jamaica.

:D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Arrested
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 11:29:17 PM »
I hope his pizza gets fully baked!  :D

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Arrested
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 09:46:53 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Hey Kristie,

I am not a member of your forum, but I am a regular reader.  I wanted to point out to you that there is a major, major industry story that broke yesterday, again involving WWASPS.  Randall Hinton has been arrested on felony charges of child abuse and false imprisonment.  After a lengthy career of abusing, neglecting and torturing his helpless, hopeless victims, Mr. Hinton has gotten what he so richly deserves.

Will you kindly post this story in your "breaking news" section as to make parents aware of the further criminal activities of Mr. Hinton, WWASPS and the "teen help" industry?

Thank you for your time and attention to my inquiry.  Should you require links or further details, please let me know and I will provide them for you.

Best Regards,

Steve

I hope this gets posted today.

It's posted at ST today.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Arrested
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 09:51:00 AM »
With any kind of luck, he'll be convicted and subjected to "Megan's Law" restrictions.  That will keep him out of the industry anyway-because any facility that has him working there will be liable for obvious negligence-no matter what their enrollment contract with the parents says.  I still don't see how they can make parents pay up for what their ADULT children choose to do at a later time-has this clause ever been upheld or is it just a scare tactic?  Anyway, have a great time as Bubba's girlfriend, Randy.  Maybe Bob, Narvin, Jay, Brian, Cameron and all your other friends can join you soon.  Here's hoping!

Survivor of SCL