Author Topic: Damage Control  (Read 1584 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Damage Control
« on: January 09, 2007, 05:24:45 AM »
ASS-COVERING...

vickilynn
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2007 09:43 AM      Profile for vickilynn   Email vickilynn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  I have not been on this site for many months. This is because we are completely comfortable with his TBS, Hidden Lake Academy, and with his progress there.

Our son has been there since last February, almost a year. He is nurtured, well-couseled, and is receiving a good education in his senior year. We have never questioned the motives, sincerity, or caring of the primary staff at this school.

Have there been problems? A few, but similar to what you experience with any school.

In 2006, disgruntled parents filed a lawsuit which I understand primarily complains of unqualified staff. Mind you, they let their child graduate before they filed suit. Remember that anyone can sue for anything and say anything they wish in the suit or on the internet. It does not mean it's true.

This suit has reduced admissions and could threaten the life of this school. What a travesty that would be for those of us who have children there who are thriving and those who need a school like this.

My husband and I are both lawyers and I am also an RN. We are credible people, cautious, concerned, and involved. Please feel free to contact me privately if you would like to talk about HLA from a parent's perspective. I have no respect for people who file suit for selfish motives. These people certainly are not thinking of those students who are thriving there or those that need just such care.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: Damage Control
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 05:30:41 AM »
My husband and I are both lawyers and I am also an RN. We are credible people, cautious, concerned, and involved. Please feel free to contact me privately if you would like to talk about HLA from a parent's perspective. I have no respect for people who file suit for selfish motives. These people certainly are not thinking of those students who are thriving there or those that need just such care.

Credible lawyers...this shit is weak
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline FunkyChild

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 02:06:37 PM »
oh, she, her hubbie and hla have something in common. they lie for a living. psssshhhhh......hey lady they could use a bullshitter like you. you're having sunshine blown up you ass.
ithout art, the crudeness of the world\'s realities would make everyday life unbearable

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 08:32:34 PM »
regardless of weak or strong criteria...HLA's consequence has been enacted. They are near destitute. They lose.