Author Topic: Straight Documents & Such...  (Read 6019 times)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Straight Documents & Such...
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2007, 10:27:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The Democrats will save us! Everything will be better!! It's going to be a beautiful world, people! Get ready!

now that's funny! LOL corruption is universal it doesnt matter who's in office really.  we've fucked shit up so bad at this point its gonna take a lot more then a few democrats to change things.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
The America I was raised to believe in basically doesn't exist.  That is one of the main lessons I took from $tr8.  The war in Iraq and Afghanistan is basically a gang of 5th phasers tryin to hold down some misbehavers.

yeah, question is, did it ever exist? or was that just another ploy.  in the dumbing down of our society  they want us to believe in that pipe dream and they use our public school system to do it.

it seems to have worked  for the most part because there are many people who do stlil buy into that bullshit as something that does exist and therefore can't fathom their perfect society or government being involved in such henious activity.

it's not like it happened overnight either, before we ever popped out the womb they were already fucking up our school system.  aTo be such a powerful as a nation, we certainly have a very poor education system in comparison to many countries.  knowledge (of the truth) is a powerful thing. God forbid we learn whats really going on and try to make a positive change in the world.  What a crime.

I think the one thing that surpised me early on, is I honestly didn't realize so many people who are twisted and sinister could gain power that easily. Its almost as if there's a secret club, wonder how we join? we could infiltrate... im kidding, sorta.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2007, 10:52:59 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
The America I was raised to believe in basically doesn't exist.  That is one of the main lessons I took from $tr8.  The war in Iraq and Afghanistan is basically a gang of 5th phasers tryin to hold down some misbehavers.

yeah, question is, did it ever exist? or was that just another ploy.  in the dumbing down of our society  they want us to believe in that pipe dream and they use our public school system to do it.

it seems to have worked  for the most part because there are many people who do stlil buy into that bullshit as something that does exist and therefore can't fathom their perfect society or government being involved in such henious activity.

it's not like it happened overnight either, before we ever popped out the womb they were already fucking up our school system.  aTo be such a powerful as a nation, we certainly have a very poor education system in comparison to many countries.  knowledge (of the truth) is a powerful thing. God forbid we learn whats really going on and try to make a positive change in the world.  What a crime.

I think the one thing that surpised me early on, is I honestly didn't realize so many people who are twisted and sinister could gain power that easily. Its almost as if there's a secret club, wonder how we join? we could infiltrate... im kidding, sorta.

http://www.freedomdomain.com/skullbones.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2007, 11:01:03 PM »

There must be some descendants among us somewhere... I wonder how many of them are aware of their 'elite' lineage?

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 10:42:09 PM »
Quote from: ""that same dude""
There must be some descendants among us somewhere... I wonder how many of them are aware of their 'elite' lineage?

well in my half serious posted i was  alluding more to something a little older and global like Illuminati.  it would make a good movie that's for sure. lol i mean anything is possible and certain things defintiely make you wonder how a lot of this has happened over an extended period of time without cooperation from others etc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 01:11:38 AM »
a little older and global like Illuminati.

Don't bring us into this.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2007, 01:20:30 AM »
why, would that be illegal or something? to have an opinion? theorize?  

Didn't think so.

and us? You speak for all? or can you honestly just speak for yourself?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2007, 09:16:05 AM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""
why, would that be illegal or something? to have an opinion? theorize?  

Didn't think so.

and us? You speak for all? or can you honestly just speak for yourself?

He speaks for the Paul Smith clench of the Illuminati.