Author Topic: Who Sue Hates post  (Read 5609 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 04:00:42 PM »
Why hire an amatuer to ghost write a book if you can afford to hire a professional?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 04:48:41 PM »
Who said anyone could afford to hire any professional?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 05:17:33 PM »
Yea, BUZZ is probably correct.  Who but Sue-Sue could keep all the "stories" straight that need to be in her little book?

There's the reported abuse of her daughter in that WWASP program, right?---and then the reports of her parading this girl to WWASP seminars to supposedly keep selling the WWASP programs, even after Sue-Sue started PURE?
It seems like only Sue-Sue could explain this!

Then all this TREKKER stuff: It seems like she told these fine people (and it does appear that these really were fine people) that she just wanted to HELP PARENTS, and that she never referred children to programs for money?  There has to be some way for Sue-Sue to explain all this--especially when Sue-Sue admits she WAS paid referral fees for sending chidren to programs in the WWASP vs PURE transcripts.
Surely, the TREKKER folks could just read this transcript for themselves.

Then all the Whitmore stuff: supporting the Sudweeks, and continuing the refer children to that program while the Sudweeks were being investigated for child abuse, and reportedly continuing to refer chldren to Whitmore after Cheryl Sudweeks was actually charged with criminal child abuse and hazing?
That would seem to take some explaining.

This "At My Wits End" may be a long long book.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Why hire an amatuer to ghost write a book if you can afford to hire a professional?

Sue would not "hire" Mrs. Zehnder.

Who would agree to write such a shallow story other than another shallow person?

Dude speaks with Lee Colburn.

If you think Dude is "smart," why would you think Lee Colburn is Dude?

Think before writing.

:smokin:  Red Dude

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 08:32:52 PM »
Who ever said Lee Colburn is not a smart person?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 08:57:22 PM »
Who ever said Lee Colburn is not a smart person?

Apparently Dude did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 05:36:17 PM »
I think "Dude" is John France or one of the parents who knows Sue.  How about it Dude?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 06:07:57 PM »
I think "Dude" is John France or one of the parents who knows Sue.  How about it Dude?

John's name has been bandied about as a contender - but there are other possibilities - and it is always possible that this is someone who wouldn't truly be described by the few hints given. A woman for example - and not a dude. East coast - not west. We can't know for sure. Makes guessing with accuracy very difficult.

Who ever it is, they do know Sue, and seem to have insight into some of the issues an "outsider" wouldn't have.

I do wish they would comment on some of the questions asked. It could be interesting on so many levels.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »
I agree Buzz.  The person also seems to know iZZY though, based on the references he/she made about her specifically.

Don't know if that helps narrow the field down or makes it bigger, but it does seem to me Dude (or dudette) knows both Sue and Izzy.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2007, 06:42:27 PM »
I don't think knowing Izzahell changes the field much. We all at least know who she is; and most of us have talked to her at one time or another. References to her appearance could just be the repeating of spiteful rumor - Izzahell has a lot of people who are, or have been, angry with her - including her new old best friend, Susan. Any of these people could be the source of such comments. In fact, Susan is notoriously prone to sniping at people about their appearance.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2007, 07:49:54 PM »
Could be, but it kinda seems like Dude (ette) seems to have expressed some rather explicit opinions of Isabelle/Caica. (I boldfaced typed some of them)
------------------------

Sue is a one man band so her connection with Izzy is for some self-serving purpose. Sue may have made promises to Izzy but it's doubtful that Sue would GIVE Izzy any of the money she gets from Sue's referral business. Maybe Sue has got Izzy writing the "Sue-Sue" book "At my Wits End." Compared to Sue, Izzy would seem to be a brain.  Sorry but couldn't help the laugh on that one.

Marie Peart makes money on the referrals through PURE but that's different because Marie is needed by Sue to hook parents in, so, don't know for certain, but Sue and Marie split the fees I would guess. Marie uses her money to live on but Sue uses most of her money to fund her lawsuits--again I don't know this for sure but look at all of the money Sue Scheff spends on these lawsuits.

Sue hates Ginger and she wants to sue Shelby, Paula, Karen and maybe Christine Gomez. Sue is afraid of Ginger and Paula but she hates them all cause they don't do the Hitler/Scheff goosestep.. Sue hates Jeff Berryman too but he is "loyal" to Sue so she backs off in exchange for Jeff keeping his mouth shut. Obvious isn't it? Sue's few remaining "loyal friends" have said this.

Izzy is a wet rag who blows whichever way the wind blows. Izzy had a BIG falling out with the California lawyer, Tom Coleman, and he will have nothing to do with Izzy. I suspect Tom Coleman is onto Sue Scheff too and won't touch Sue with a 10 foot pole.

Izzy was soliciting money from all the parents and bragging that the CA lawyer was hiring Izzy and promised her a big salary. Izzy was telling EVERYONE ALL ABOUT IT. Izzy got fired as a receptionist from some law firm in Washington or somewhere in the northwest. Izzy disappeared and then come up with her bullshit CAICA.

Sue hated Izzy for her ditching Whitmore but, since Izzy took off Whitmore, Sue now LOVES the slovenly slob.

Remember Sue is losing credibility even with her remaining loyal Texan "friends" but they feel sorry for her they tell us. Sue bullshits them and they don't know everything--like how she sold them out to WWASP and almost got them sued-----but that's another story. [/b]

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 10:21:30 AM »
///zzy is a wet rag who blows whichever way the wind blows. Izzy had a BIG falling out with the California lawyer, Tom Coleman, and he will have nothing to do with Izzy. I suspect Tom Coleman is onto Sue Scheff too and won't touch Sue with a 10 foot pole.

Izzy was soliciting money from all the parents and bragging that the CA lawyer was hiring Izzy and promised her a big salary. Izzy was telling EVERYONE ALL ABOUT IT. Izzy got fired as a receptionist from some law firm in Washington or somewhere in the northwest. Izzy disappeared and then come up with her bullshit CAICA. ///

The thing is most of the possible contenders would know all this. These were little scandals much talked over at the time. Tom Coleman is not with out some controversy of his own. The way I heard it, he was charging parents a grand a piece for information they could read for free on ISACcorp.org . You all know how it is - if you get involved with advocacy, parents soon start asking for advice on safe schools/ good schools/ which are the bad schools. , ,  What I heard was, that Tom took to selling info - sort of like like an ed con in reverse, i suppose.  This came to light about the same time it was realized Izzy was full of crap.  Also, all about the time Sue got pissed at ISAC for posting Joyce's statement. She began telling those who had help fund ISAC, to help fund Tom Coleman's group as well as Izzy's instead. Then of corse Izzy put Whitmore on her watch list; ( a brief grasp for credibility) and so then Sue hated her too. Then she took it down, and now they are connected like a twisted pair of bopsie twins.  But the point is - none of this info is at all unique knowledge.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 10:37:24 AM »
Well, if DUDE wants to "PLAY" ---seems like the DUDE needs to post something that is unique then; instead of re-hashing a bunch of stuff about "who Sue-Sue hates" and idle gossip.

Or perhaps, DUDE could answer Buzzkill's valid questions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 09:42:53 AM »
Who cares? A lot of people know all the stuff DUDE has been saying. This is a stupid game IMO, in case Sue-sue wants to sue AGAIN !  :rofl:

Well, if DUDE wants to "PLAY" ---seems like the DUDE needs to post something that is unique then; instead of re-hashing a bunch of stuff about "who Sue-Sue hates" and idle gossip.

Or perhaps, DUDE could answer Buzzkill's valid questions.