Author Topic: Who Sue Hates post  (Read 5606 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« on: January 01, 2007, 11:25:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Sue is a one man band so her connection with Izzy is for some self-serving purpose.  Sue may have made promises to Izzy but it's doubtful that Sue would GIVE Izzy any of the money she gets from Sue's referral business.  Maybe Sue has got Izzy writing the "Sue-Sue" book "At my Wits End."  Compared to Sue, Izzy would seem to be a brain.  :rofl:  Sorry but couldn't help the laugh on that one.

Marie Peart makes money on the referrals through PURE but that's different because Marie is needed by Sue to hook parents in, so, don't know for certain, but Sue and Marie split the fees I would guess.  Marie uses her money to live on but Sue uses most of her money to fund her lawsuits--again I don't know this for sure but look at all of the money Sue Scheff spends on these lawsuits.

Sue hates Ginger and she wants to sue Shelby, Paula, Karen and maybe Christine Gomez.  Sue is afraid of Ginger and Paula but she hates them all cause they don't do the Hitler/Scheff goosestep..  Sue hates Jeff Berryman too but he is "loyal" to Sue so she backs off in exchange for Jeff keeping his mouth shut.  Obvious isn't it?  Sue's few remaining "loyal friends" have said this.

Izzy is a wet rag who blows whichever way the wind blows.  Izzy had a BIG falling out with the California lawyer, Tom Coleman, and he will have nothing to do with Izzy.  I suspect Tom Coleman is onto Sue Scheff too and won't touch Sue with a 10 foot pole.

Izzy was soliciting money from all the parents and bragging that the CA lawyer was hiring Izzy and promised her a big salary.  Izzy was telling EVERYONE ALL ABOUT IT.  Izzy got fired as a receptionist from some law firm in Washington or somewhere in the northwest.  Izzy disappeared and then come up with her bullshit CAICA.  

Sue hated Izzy for her ditching Whitmore but, since Izzy took off Whitmore, Sue now LOVES the slovenly slob.

Remember Sue is losing credibility even with her remaining loyal Texan "friends" but they feel sorry for her they tell us.  Sue bullshits them and they don't know everything--like how she sold them out to WWASP and almost got them sued-----but that's another story.  [/b]

OK - this is intriguing.
It has always been a kind of game trying to figure out who the various "guests" are (or bag heads as we used to cal them) and I don't recall ever before asking one to tip me off. But, I feel I must know you - who ever you are.

You probably know who I am - so if you don't mind - fire me off a PM or email and relieve me of this "wondering who".  I have a few questions  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hint
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 12:07:30 PM »
Here's a hint on the Anon---

Dude.

Split U.S. in half and Dude would be on west side most of the time but not every day.

Sue talks to dude.

Dude does not "hate" sue. Just intrigued by her odd personality.

:wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Invitation to Sue-Sue
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 01:07:37 PM »
Sue's lawsuit with Carey has made Sue very popular on the internet.

at:    www.demoni.ca/drupal/node/1225

"Sue Scheff of Weston, Florida, is a trashbag ho
unit3's picture
Submitted by unit3 on October 11, 2006 - 6:57pm.

So apparently some trashbag ho in Florida named Sue Sheff sued someone for $11 million USD because they made fun of her on the internet. Well, Sue, I hate to break it to you, but having that story on Slashdot isn't going to do you any favours.

Did I call her a dumb bitch yet? Because I meant to. Sue me."

::rocker::

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 02:13:50 PM »
So, Dude - you saying you find Susan intriguing? That's all?
No other adjectives come to mind?

Q: Why on Earth does Sue hate Jeff? I know she makes fun of him, as she does everyone; but  How does Jeff fall into the category of Hated by Sue?

She tell you that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 03:23:54 PM »
Intrigued only by her ODD personality.  Think about it.  She is odd--very odd and someone like me would be interested in such a twisted personality.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 03:44:29 PM »
Intrigued only by her ODD personality.  Think about it.  She is odd--very odd and someone like me would be interested in such a twisted personality.

Hells bells - I'm having a hard time getting this posted. May be its a sign.

anyway. . .

I thought you meant ODD as in oppositional Defiant Disorder - but you just mean strange - correct?

I was going to debate that "diagnosis" with you ;)

So - I might have guessed who you are - tho I can hardly believe it. Sure do wish you'd save me all this guessing.

Why not make yourself profile - use any sort of name you like - so you can use the private message feature?

'nuther Q: What are you referring to when you speak of nearly getting her Texan friends sued? I can only think of one possible occasion - and wonder if we could possibly be thinking about the same event?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 08:50:02 PM »
Me thinks DUDE should post more often.  I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for Part II of the PURE CAICA saga.  

::bigsmilebounce::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 09:42:41 PM »
KAREN:

"You probably know who I am - so if you don't mind - fire me off a PM or email and relieve me of this "wondering who". I have a few questions."

DUDE:

Did Zorro PM?  Hardly.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 10:29:15 PM »
Zorro?

Get Real Dude.

So, what about the questions asked above?

Why on Earth does Sue hate Jeff? I know she makes fun of him, as she does everyone; but How does Jeff fall into the category of Hated by Sue? She tell you that?

you saying you find Susan intriguing? That's all?
No other adjectives come to mind? (Besides Odd)

What are you referring to when you speak of nearly getting her Texan friends sued? I can only think of one possible occasion - and wonder if we could possibly be thinking about the same event?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 10:36:08 PM »

This could be a clue - but not a very good one. Most people are interested in other twisted people. Consider the popularity of the caravel freak shows, for example.

And a Dude living west of the Mississippi is also not much of a clue. There are several possibilities.

Your use of Caps brings someone to mind. . .But if so - then you are speaking of yourself in third person.

Wish you wouldn't make me guess like this.

Does Zorro use Email?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 09:39:47 PM »
Hmm, maybe there should be a separate thread called "POSTINGS FROM DUDE-THROAT.  Ya know, like the Watergate scandal and the insider (informant) known as "Deep Throat" whose clandestine meetings with Woodward and Bernstein from the Washington Post
was ultimately turned into a tell-all book and movie called All The President's Men?  

Before you laugh, I'm actually serious because it sure seems to me there's another side to this story that needs to be told one way or another.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 09:45:29 PM »
Dude Throat - if you are reading, please don't be offended, as this suggestion is meant with the upmost respect for your apparent insight and intellect.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 01:12:58 PM »
Is this DUDE poster Lee Colburn?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 01:27:48 PM »
Do people really think Isabelle Zehnder is the "ghost writer" for Sue Scheff's upcoming book "At My Wit's End?"

From reading the numerous postings by Sue Scheff posted on this site, it does seem as if Scheff might require help in the grammar and spelling department; but isn't that the job of editors and staff at a publishng company---to clean up what appears to be very poor writing skills?
And don't publishing companies have legal departments who try to make sure that things don't get published that can come back on them that can eslcalte into law suits?
Don't really know how the publishing industry operates, but was just wondering how all this works?

But, from the numerous writing errors that have been pointed out on the CAICA website by Fornits posters---it doen't seem reasonable, IMO, that anyone would seriously consider hiring Isabelle as a  a "ghost writer" for any book.

But, perhaps stranger things have happened.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Who Sue Hates post
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 02:50:46 PM »
Is this DUDE poster Lee Colburn?

Only the shadow knows  8-)

Much speculation taking place off the board.
Hope we haven't scared Zorro off  ::bandit::

Come on back Dude - lets "chat" some more  :em:

As for Susan's little book and the ghost writer question - let me stress - it is PUREly a guess - but I can't imagine she would let anyone else have that kind of control over her story.